The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Because the Trinity is not a true representation of God.

Actually, the trinity theory is intrinsically unitarian, perhaps the best theory.

Trinitarians believe that Jesus is God (which he is) but Jesus revealed he is not the true God. You have pointed this out numerous times. The true God is the one without a belly button.

Since Jesus is not the true God then the holy Spirit cannot be the true God either.

The true God is the Most High and is Jesus' father.

This means according to Jesus there is only one true God and it's not him.

Jesus is God, but he is not the true God. Jesus is God because he has been born of the Spirit and is now immortal, i.e. YHVH.

YHVH comes from the Hebrew verb hayah and means to be (to exist) and refers to inherent life (immortality).

Right Divider

Body part
Actually, the trinity theory is intrinsically unitarian, perhaps the best theory.

Trinitarians believe that Jesus is God (which he is) but Jesus revealed he is not the true God. You have pointed this out numerous times. The true God is the one without a belly button.

Since Jesus is not the true God then the holy Spirit cannot be the true God either.

Jesus is God, but he is not the true God. Jesus is God because he has been born of the Spirit and is now immortal, i.e. YHVH.

YHVH comes from the Hebrew verb hayah and means to be (to exist) and refers to inherent life (immortality).
So the Bible clearly states that there is ONE God, but jamie the juggler says no.

You poor heretics have sure wild ideas that are all anti-Biblical.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So the Bible clearly states that there is ONE God, but jamie the juggler says no.

You poor heretics have sure wild ideas that are all anti-Biblical.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

keypurr

I agree 99%, Christ is a created form of God, not God, so he is "a" god. I agree with the JW's on that.

Right Divider

Body part
Your inability to think is showing RD.
You insults to my intelligence don't bother be because I know that you're a dumb old heretic that can't even use proper English most of the time.

1John 5:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Jesus Christ is the true God, just like His Father.

keypurr

Notice the word "and" in all these verses

Rom 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co 1:3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

2Co 1:2 Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

2Co 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Gal 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

Gal 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father

Eph 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all
spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Phi 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Col 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Col 1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

1Th 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timothy, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2Th 1:2 Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Ti 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Savior, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;

2Ti 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,
2Ti 1:2 To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Tit 1:4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.

Phm 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jam 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

2Jo 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

Jud 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called.

What does that tell you? Jesus Christ is not God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree 99%, Christ is a created form of God, not God, so he is "a" god. I agree with the JW's on that.

Jesus Christ has all power and authority. He holds the keys to death and the grave. He will judge the quick and the dead.

He is self-existent (YHVH).

I don't think we should sell him short.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
(5:20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.​

Whose son is Jesus Christ? The Father is the true God and it is he who gives us eternal life.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What does that tell you? Jesus Christ is not God.

If Jesus is not God what is he? We know he is not flesh and blood, we know he is not an angel ... so just what do you think he is?

Does the term "Most High" preclude those who are less high, or does the term require it?

Does the term commander-in-chief mean there are no other commanders, no base commanders, no division commanders, no regiment commanders, no battalion commanders, no company commanders? Is that what Most High means?

There is one God but God is not one person. There is one Spirit but not one person.

keypurr

You insults to my intelligence don't bother be because I know that you're a dumb old heretic that can't even use proper English most of the time.

1John 5:20 (AKJV/PCE)

You do not have any intelligence to insult RD.

Maybe these will help you:

(DRB)
And we know that the Son of God is come. And he hath given us understanding that we may know the true God and may be in his true Son. This is the true God and life eternal.

(ESV)
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

(AENT)
And we know that the son of Elohim has come and has given us knowledge that we might know the True One: and that we might be in the true One, in his son Y'shua the Mashiyach. He is the true Elohim, and life eternal.

Joh 16:25
These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

Joh 16:26
At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

Joh 16:27
For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
Joh 16:28
I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Did you notice that he came from God, so he is not God.

Joh 17:1
These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Joh 17:2
As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
Joh 17:3
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 17:4
I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
Joh 17:5
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Joh 17:6
I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
Joh 17:7
Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
Joh 17:8
For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

Rev 1:5

and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood--

Rev 1:6
and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father--to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Rev 3:12

'He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.

Rev 5:13

And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, "To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."

keypurr

If Jesus is not God what is he? We know he is not flesh and blood, we know he is not an angel ... so just what do you think he is?

Jesus is a man, a flesh body. The body to hold the express image of God the Spirit son.

Does the term "Most High" preclude those who are less high, or does the term require it?

There is only one most high. The Father. that speaks for itself friend.

Does the term commander-in-chief mean there are no other commanders, no base commanders, no division commanders, no regiment commanders, no battalion commanders, no company commanders? Is that what Most High means?

Consider that the President tells the Generals what to do. The most high tells his son and Angels what to do, what to say.

There is one God but God is not one person. There is one Spirit but not one person.

The true God is the most high. He is one person. Christ is Lord of all creation, made so by his God. He answers to the most high God. Christ to me is a FORM of God, not God, in other words, a god. As he was given powers beyond measure, he could create for his Father.

keypurr

Jesus Christ has all power and authority. He holds the keys to death and the grave. He will judge the quick and the dead.

Any power he has was GIVEN to him by his God.

He is self-existent (YHVH).

No, I see him as a creation. In heaven he is still under the power of his God.
YHWH is the most high.
I am not sure if your YHVH is the same as YHWH.

I don't think we should sell him short.
I try not to, he is my Lord.

keypurr

My bedtime again. If I do not get back to you all have a Merry Christmas and thank the father for the son he sent.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Poll shows that non-trin believers are increasing in this forum slowly.

It does not seem that trin believers are doing a good job convincing their doctrine.

Last edited: