The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

What I think is that you, marhig, say that you REJECT the BLOOD for SALVATION because you, marhig, say that you are SAVED by Christ Jesus’ life; however, God say, ‘When I see the BLOOD…’ I will pass over you (save you). Can you see the conundrum?

You have missed a crucial point.

The blood of Jesus washes away sins...washes away sins that you REPENT of.

We confess and repent of our sins is to acknowledge our sins and to have all intention to stop doing them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

We confess and repent of our sins is to acknowledge our sins and to have all intention to stop doing them.

You still don't understand what Christ's DBR did for the Believer. You live in a faith deprived mindset.

God's Truth

You still don't understand what Christ's DBR did for the Believer. You live in a faith deprived mindset.

It takes faith to believe the blood of Jesus washes away sins.

It takes more faith to believe as I do than to believe as you do, for you have faith in your faith, but I have faith on every single thing written in Holy Bible.

lifeisgood

Have you repented of every single minute sin you have ever committed since you were born, gt?

Better go and check your list and make sure that you have REPENTED of ALL your sins; every single minute one; otherwise, by your own criterion you are in the same trouble you accuse others of being in.

lifeisgood

Absolutely, for without faith it is impossible to please Him.

It takes more faith to believe as I do than to believe as you do, for you have faith in your faith, but I have faith on every single thing written in Holy Bible.

Yeah, it takes much, much, much, much more faith (look at gt, look at all the much more faith I, gt, am providing) to believe as you do because you have NOT obeyed Christ Jesus' command to 'Come' so that He can give you, gt, His rest and you, gt, are tirelessly and heavy ladenly working on the works you will present before God as your way of salvation.

God's Truth

Can you provide the Scripture that say, ‘I will send the Comforter, the Helper BECAUSE you OBEY’?

Notice that you stray from the truth of what is written.

You changed what I said in an ever so slight way.

Now reread exactly what I said.

I said the Holy Spirit is the Comforter, the Helper to those who obey.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Did you read that?

The Holy Spirit is given to those who obey him.

I said exactly what was written.

There is nothing crept in there.

You however have allowed things to creep into what has been written.

Just listen to what the Holy Spirit is called…the Helper.

The Helper?

Helper?

Think about that for a while…the Helper.

Tell me, when you are doing something, anything, some kind of WORK…and someone comes along to ‘help’ you, does that mean you are working at something? Yes. Does that mean the helper came and did something and you did nothing? No.

musterion

How about the next verse, Romans 5:10…? Here it clearly says that we are saved by the life of Jesus?

Romans 5:1. Justified. Done deal. Soul is saved, forever, because God cannot lie.

But because 'saved' has more than one sense in the Bible, you missed Paul's point with 'will be saved by His life.' See Rom 5:2-4 for his explanation.

A soul that has already been saved through forgiveness of sins and justification from all things cannot yet be saved again in the future. Paul is talking about 'saved' in some other sense. I'll let you try to figure it out.

God's Truth

Absolutely, for without faith it is impossible to please Him.

Yeah, it takes much, much, much, much more faith (look at gt, look at all the much more faith I, gt, am providing) to believe as you do because you have NOT obeyed Christ Jesus' command to 'Come' so that He can give you, gt, His rest and you, gt, are tirelessly and heavy ladenly working on the works you will present before God as your way of salvation.

Christ does not say come and do nothing.

What you are repeating are the words of false teachers.

marhig

Why did Jesus have to bare what He did?

If, as you have declared, you believe that Christ Jesus’ life is what saves you.

Because he came to bare witness to the truth, to show us the way, his life is the life, he preached the gospel of salvation, and he overcame Satan. And because he has overcome Satan and the world, he can give those who have faith in him strength to overcome him too by the spirit. And if we believe in him, and have faith then by the grace of God we will be blessed with Gods holy spirit and he will save us daily from Satan.

Jesus brought us a new and living way, and once we believe in him and have faith and are blessed by the spirit, then he should be strengthening us to turn from sin, to deny temptation and bare our cross and the the more we die, the stronger we grow on the spirit and the more Christ increases in our hearts.

If Jesus had of given in, and had he not have bore his cross and he hadn't suffered everything that Satan threw at him, then he wouldn't have overcome him and Satan would have won. Jesus had to bare it and overcome Satan with love, love is the key. The love of God overcomes the sins our flesh, because if we truly love God, and he us in our hearts then we will deny ourselves and Jesus told us that if we truly follow him, then we will bare our cross and trust in God and keep our faith through our tests to the end and obey God. The way is narrow to life, and only few will find it.

If Jesus hadn't have come and bore witness to the truth and denied Satan and this world. Then we would never have known the true way back to God. And there is only one way, and that is the way of Christ Jesus because he is the only way the only truth and the only life and the only one who has never sinned and showed a us a perfect example to follow.

Right I'm off to clean :)

lifeisgood

Because he came to bare witness to the truth, to show us the way, his life is the life, he preached the gospel of salvation, and he overcame Satan. And because he has overcome Satan and the world, he can give those who have faith in him strength to overcome him too by the spirit. And if we believe in him, and have faith then by the grace of God we will be blessed with Gods holy spirit and he will save us daily from Satan.

Jesus brought us a new and living way, and once we believe in him and have faith and are blessed by the spirit, then he should be strengthening us to turn from sin, to deny temptation and bare our cross and the the more we die, the stronger we grow on the spirit and the more Christ increases in our hearts.

If Jesus had of given in, and had he not have bore his cross and he hadn't suffered everything that Satan threw at him, then he wouldn't have overcome him and Satan would have won. Jesus had to bare it and overcome Satan with love, love is the key. The love of God overcomes the sins our flesh, because if we truly love God, and he us in our hearts then we will deny ourselves and Jesus told us that if we truly follow him, then we will bare our cross and trust in God and keep our faith through our tests to the end and obey God. The way is narrow to life, and only few will find it.

If Jesus hadn't have come and bore witness to the truth and denied Satan and this world. Then we would never have known the true way back to God. And there is only one way, and that is the way of Christ Jesus because he is the only way the only truth and the only life and the only one who has never sinned and showed a us a perfect example to follow.

Right I'm off to clean :)

After all that you still REJECT the BLOOD. Amazing. Simply amazing.

marhig

marhig, your comment was:

musterion’s response

And what did marhig do with the response that it is ‘His BLOOD’ that justifies (saves)? Immediately REJECTED the BLOOD and say that she is saved by Christ Jesus’ life.

AFTER we have been RECONCILED, marhig, we shall be saved by His life. How are you RECONCILED, marhig? By the BLOOD. Why? Because God say, ‘When I see the BLOOD…’ I will pass over you (save you).

Can’t you see the conundrum?
His blood is the life!

I'm off to go and clean my house

God's Truth

Christ says come...all those who HUNGER, all those who HUNGER AND THIRST for RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Jesus tells us that those who DO RIGHT will listen and come to him!!!

John 18:37 Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

WHOEVER DOES RIGHT comes to the light.

John 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

What you say is something with a twist to God's Word. What you say is not even reasonable.

The scriptures PLAINLY says the Holy Spirit is given to those who OBEY.

The scriptures PLAINLY say the Holy Spirit is the HELPER, and a helper is one who helps, not the sole and only doer.

The secret to the kingdom is not to lay low and pretend to do nothing.

The secret is that all who do right come to the light.

The secret is those who obey and do what is right are the ones the message have been sent.

See Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

The truth is, it is God accepting ALL who obey by fearing God are the one to whom the gospel message has been sent.

Acts 10:35 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

So you want to be saved but you are none of those things?

Then get Jesus' teachings and do what he says, he will help you to change your heart.

He will help you to make your heart a place that he will live in.

WOULD YOU live ANYWHERE?

If you are the King...if you are GOD...would you just live anywhere?

If you were you...if you are you and have a choice to live here...or to live there...where would that be? What would be your reason for choosing where you live? Would you live with UNrepentant drug addicts, unrepentant thieves and murders? Would you live with unrepentant adulterers?

Would you live with those who are hateful and cannot forgive others? Would you choose to live with the proud, the educated, and the rich who put their money above everything? Or would you choose to live with the humble, the REPENTANT sinner, the one who is serving and who has cleaned their house and is ready for you?

God's Truth

He said 'Come' and after you receive My rest, the Holy Spirit will tell you the GOOD WORKS, I have ordained for you do do.

Please, listen careful, for the devil can sneak in anywhere in what I say...

There are works to be saved, and then there are works to do that are good but that do not necessarily save.

Here are the works that save:

Humble yourself, fear God, admit you are a sinner, confess your sins to God, repent of your sins, stop sinning, call on Jesus to help you.

Here are good works to do after you are saved:

Invite the apostles to your home, serve them and feed them, see to it they have clothes, rest and food. Those kinds of things are good works to do that do NOT save, but are good works to do after one is saved.

God's Truth

The Holy Spirit can only come to those who have OBEYED Christ Jesus’ command to ‘Come, and I, Christ Jesus, will give you my rest’ for ‘It is finished’ and I, Christ Jesus, do not need your help to finish what I have already finished. The veil of separation between God and man I, Christ Jesus, rent at the Cross of Calvary while my BLOOD was being shed there.
Jesus tells those who do right to come. Jesus says those who become one are those who do what he says will be saved. Prepare your heart for Jesus to live there. Prepare your heart for Jesus to live there.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Not everything in Scripture is pertaining to you. The entire Bible is for us, however, it's not ALL about us. The Bible must be "Rightly Divided" as Paul teaches. What was being taught in the four Gospels was meant for the lost sheep of the House of Israel and not for us Gentiles. Paul was made the Apostle to the Gentiles.