The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

True!

Rom 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Rom 11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

The men who struggled with the implications of Scripture regarding GOD's nature and the natures of Christ understood that they were dealing with mystery and concepts that were beyond man's finite grasp, and.... they had respect for it. They understood that GOD's Being is incomprehensible.
They worked faithfully and diligently to develop terms with which to express what Scripture implies and guarded carefully against offending Scripture. In nearly two-thousand years no one has formulated a better expression than the Trinitarian doctrine and those that try to always come up with a heresy that someone came up with in the past.
That is not accurate.

They conformed people by force and killed / excommunicated those who didn't conform.

They also raped and pillaged and stole.

The sort of people I would trust to discern the word of GOD.

They also destroyed evidence.

Tell me; why would you fear something to the point of destroying all remnants of it when we are told to fear nothing? Why hide, deceive, and misrepresent if you know one to be truthfully wrong? One shows themselves to be wrong by their fruits or works; they knew this because they had the written Word, but they didn't believe and took matters into their own hand.

While I've got your attention could you explain to me how it is you consider the word first born to be a title yet not mean first born?

Thanks again

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You are a special case, BECAUSE you are actively preaching a false Gospel. Perverting the Gospel just as you CHANGE AND DISTORT God's written word to change and distort the very nature of God.

Paul tells us you are to be accursed....not cajoled and coddled. You have been given every chance, but you refuse to STOP preaching your ungodly lies. You are long overdue for a BOOT.
Galatians 1:6-8
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

May the Lord have mercy upon us and give us a reprieve from your ungodly preaching.
Hey look; proof that every single one of you that preach more than one Gospel is wrong.

Boot

popsthebuilder

Some experts can't explain it, but the word of God explains itself. In fact, your rejection of what the scripture says is why people finally throw up their hands in despair. Despair that YOU and those like you will ever put off their know-it-all pride and believe what is written.

I wouldn't suggest anyone try to explain even the simplest of Biblical truths to YOU, because you are unwilling to put off your foolish pride long enough to be taught ANYTHING.

The doctrine is not the problem. God has made Himself known in scripture. It's getting through to the self-righteous and pride filled humans that makes the task seem to be impossible. You are the perfect example of how PRIDE keeps man from the knowledge of God.

We see the trinity all throughout the Bible. The verses abound, but YOU reject them. So near, and yet so far away. :nono:

2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.​
So because you divide GOD and liken HIM to three separate people we are lost?

Right Divider

Body part
I didn't say He wasn't God in Spirit as GOD did surely fill Him with the Holy Spirit. But if He was the literal fullness of GOD then why did He have to grow in spirit? Why did he pray to GOD and ask GOD things if He was indeed the literal utter fullness of GOD almighty as He walked the earth?
Apparently because you think that this makes Him less God than before He became flesh. I cannot help your unbelief.

The Bible says:

Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

So I believe that.

Luke 2:40 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:40) And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

The CHILD GREW... not "in spirit".

popsthebuilder

So you're the Dean of TOL?
What?

No

She specifically stated otherwise and it would be profitable towards the body of Christ and the leaves of the Vine that she be corrected, yet she wont really here me....

peacable conversation is a thing I seem to be past with some; by their own volition. Those individuals may hear words from one they don't take do much offence from.

popsthebuilder

Apparently because you think that this makes Him less God than before He became flesh. I cannot help your unbelief.

The Bible says:

So I believe that.

(2:40) And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

Absolutely not true. You are manipulating the plain obvious meaning of the verse.

To grow in wisdom is not to grow in physical stature.

1fdb29273a293566ca58386cb39c5742.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The word 'body' is not in Paul's reference in Colosians. That's your made-up idea and addition.

Paul says that all things were created by 'Him', not 'by his body'.

GOD didn't need a body to create anything.

'Firstborn' is a title of rank in that context.
Yeppers.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And this, dear reader, is how satan's ministers quote God's word. Blasphemy.

Where does the verse say, All things were made THROUGH HIS BODY?

IT'S NOT THERE.

Col. 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

This poster, God's Untruth, is nothing more than satan's mouthpiece.
Depart from among us you worker of iniquity.
We've tolerated your lies long enough. :readthis:
:thumb:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
True!

Rom 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Rom 11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

The men who struggled with the implications of Scripture regarding GOD's nature and the natures of Christ understood that they were dealing with mystery and concepts that were beyond man's finite grasp, and.... they had respect for it. They understood that GOD's Being is incomprehensible.
They worked faithfully and diligently to develop terms with which to express what Scripture implies and guarded carefully against offending Scripture. In nearly two-thousand years no one has formulated a better expression than the Trinitarian doctrine and those that try to always come up with a heresy that someone came up with in the past.
:cheers:

popsthebuilder

The Bible says:

So I believe that.

So do you completely ignore scripture that shows Jesus was not all knowing?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Indeed, and the unsaved do not understand it because they do not believe what the word tells us. Therefore, it's obvious when we see someone unwilling to admit to what is shown. They are always left having to "explain" it in their own terms which NEVER remain true to what is written. Thus we remain stuck with people like God's Untruth...ever "learning" but never coming to the knowledge of the truth.
She got them thar itching ears.