The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

So when someone comes in first place, another in second, and another in third---according to you they are all first? And you say I speak perversion?

We could do it the other way around if it would make you happy. The Spirit is first which is why blaspheming the Holy Spirit is an unpardonable sin. Or Jesus is first because He created all things. Or the Father could be 3rd because He gave all power to the Son. Or.....

Point being there is no race, ringy dingy.

God is ONE being who is not in competition with Himself.

God's Truth

We could do it the other way around if it would make you happy. The Spirit is first which is why blaspheming the Holy Spirit is an unpardonable sin. Or Jesus is first because He created all things. Or the Father could be 3rd because He gave all power to the Son. Or.....

Point being there is no race, ringy dingy.

God is ONE being who is not in competition with Himself.

What you said is nonsense.

It is not scripture.

popsthebuilder

I will, ONCE AGAIN, stick with what the BIBLE says.... that the Word that was God was made flesh.
So look in the written word for the word "added" in reference to GOD becoming man.

Man wasn't added to GOD.

i posted the actual scripture and all possible derivatives, none of which equal "add"

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Well, God the Father made the world through Jesus. God made the plan for salvation to be through the man Jesus; He made that plan before He made the world. So I believe that humanity had to be experienced by God.
I'm only speaking about humanity being "added" to GOD specifically, not that GOD didn't humble HIMSELF to the form of creation, but that nothing had to be added to GOD the omniscient and omnipotent, in order for that to take place.

Last edited:

glorydaz

I don't deny any part of what you said I refuse except for that humanity had to be added to GOD. It isn't scriptural, or maybe it is and you just don't feel like showing it. And no; if GOD so chose; GOD could embody clay. That is pretty much what happened, not that Jesus was merely clay.

Took upon Him is not adding?

Taking upon Himself humanity is not adding?

Well, what I see is a fella who strains at a gnat, but swallows a camel.

glorydaz

You don't know I am your opponent?

Could be. I'm just trying to get you to stop preaching a false Gospel.

I have been telling you they were the same Spirit.

They are the same one and only Spirit.

God is a spirit being.

But God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You can't seem to comprehend the depth, and height, and breadth and length of God. His fullness escapes you. You're missing out. That's sad.

God's Truth

Could be. I'm just trying to get you to stop preaching a false Gospel.

God is a spirit being.

But God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You can't seem to comprehend the depth, and height, and breadth and length of God. His fullness escapes you. You're missing out. That's sad.

The Father is Spirit. The Son is Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is Spirit. They are the same exact one and only Divine Spirit.

Right Divider

Body part
So when someone comes in first place, another in second, and another in third---according to you they are all first? And you say I speak perversion?
There is NO SUCH THING as "first place, second place and third place" in the trinity doctrine. They are simply LABELED with a number for REFERENCE purposes.

Yes, you pervert every legitimate doctrine that you can.

popsthebuilder

Took upon Him is not adding?

Taking upon Himself humanity is not adding?

Well, what I see is a fella who strains at a gnat, but swallows a camel.
Pretty sure we aren't to add to scripture like placing the words "add" or " person" to the nature of GOD and then calling it scriptural and those who disagree stupid.