The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

RealityJerk

You are not saved. What is wrong with speaking the truth. Your concept of the nature of God is incorrect. Christ is not the Father. That is just plain heretical. Study to show yourself approved.

Bright are you the Protestant Pope? Declaring people unsaved and unregenerate, as if you had such authority and knowledge? You're quite delusional.

God's Truth

Given your views, where do you think your Mom is right now? Why?

AMR

That is a great question.

My mom spent her life trying to do right, but she still did not know God as one should.

She would have loved to have known what I know.

Many people's lives are ruined by false teachings.

I want to help people to know how to search for God and how to find Him.

My mom never heard the truth, but the Bible says that angels bring the saved to the Lord.

I believe she was brought to the Lord and is with him because she is a humble person and submitted to the Truth.

Many are stubborn and when shown the truth they are too hard and will not repent to God through Jesus and be saved.

God's Truth

You are not saved. What is wrong with speaking the truth. Your concept of the nature of God is incorrect. Christ is not the Father. That is just plain heretical. Study to show yourself approved.

You saying that to me is worth it for I got to see the following posts of those who have a heart for the Lord and those who do not want anyone condemned.

God's Truth

Thankyou.

Often our testimonies are more powerful than out doctrines.

Most have little or no testimony and just satisfy themselves by picking at the testimonies of others.

sad.

LA

I thank you for saying this. I am so glad that you could see beyond the surface and beyond any disagreements that we have had. You still had a heart to care about me and my life and the personal information that I shared. That is more than four of my blood brothers. We have had our differences, but so glad to see that you have compassion for me and are not like so many others here that like to see others beat down in the worst way imaginable.

lifeisgood

AMR, that is not my testimony of when I was saved. When I was saved was a powerful time that I will not share here publicly because there are people wanting to trample me and anything that I say.

It seems more to me that you are ashamed of your powerful testimony. Any believer that has a powerful testimony will share it without hesitation; therefore, giving glory to God for His undeserving mercy and grace extended to him/her.

lifeisgood

Thankyou.

Often our testimonies are more powerful than out doctrines.

Most have little or no testimony and just satisfy themselves by picking at the testimonies of others.

sad.

LA

This is what gt says of what you think is her testimony. She has said the same thing to me using different words:

AMR, that is not my testimony of when I was saved. When I was saved was a powerful time that I will not share here publicly because there are people wanting to trample me and anything that I say.

God's Truth

Thank you for the neg rep, gt. I take it as a privilege that God's Truth is hitting the right chords. How many are they now? Are you keeping track so you can present it as you OBEYING?

Just because you get a neg rep from me does not mean you are speaking the truth and it does not mean you are not speaking the truth. What it means is that you have said something terrible and I wanted to give you a private rebuke. Sometimes I am called a liar and devil so much so that I give a neg rep.

lifeisgood

Just because you get a neg rep from me does not mean you are speaking the truth and it does not mean you are not speaking the truth. What it means is that you have said something terrible and I wanted to give you a private rebuke. Sometimes I am called a liar and devil so much so that I give a neg rep.

Oh, what a terrible thing I did to ask you if you had answered someone else's question.

Still count it a privilege when you neg rep me.

lifeisgood

Even the demons believe and do something, they shudder.

Now, you are comparing yourself to demons for you do do shudder?

Even though demons believe, they DO NOT accept what they believe, therefore, they are lost already, even if they shudder.

You know how many people I know in my life who say they believe God but their life is no different than any other person going through life in sin?

I only concern with the behavior of me, I, and myself.

lifeisgood

Jesus is God the Father come as a Man in the flesh.

gt, JESUS IS NOT GOD THE FATHER WITH A PHYSICAL BODY.

That you keep on repeating that Jesus is God the Father with a physical body is an invention of your own mind, exactly as keypurr receiving his revelation that no one else has but he wants everybody else to follow him and his false doctrine, exactly as you gt want us to abandon what the Bible says and follow you and your 'Jesus is God the Father with a physical body.'

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob;

Your seeming complete lack of animosity, spite, contempt and anger in the sight of all and in return for such is a thing to be noted and an example to those who can see and do hear.

sincerely;
peace friend

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thank you for your post. I have nothing else to respond to you here.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It seems more to me that you are ashamed of your powerful testimony. Any believer that has a powerful testimony will share it without hesitation; therefore, giving glory to God for His undeserving mercy and grace extended to him/her.

Given the muck you guys deal out on this board, why would anyone share their testimony with you.

You do not even know how to speak.

LA

God's Truth

Now, you are comparing yourself to demons for you do do shudder?

You are arguing against James 2:19.

As for you saying I shudder, don't you recognize Paul who says we should?

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,
Even though demons believe, they DO NOT accept what they believe, therefore, they are lost already, even if they shudder.
So you are arguing against James the apostle of the Lamb.

I only concern with the behavior of me, I, and myself.

You sure concern yourself with others?