The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

YAY!

You act like it does.

I care very little what you think about me. Now don't make this thread about what you think of me. I used to have more red rep points than most anyone. If I cared what you thought of me, I would have done what many do and compromise my beliefs in the truth just so you would like me. That won't ever happen. You want to debate the scriptures than let's debate that.

God's Truth

I believed in God and Jesus since I was a very young child. I was raised a Catholic and it was my life. I was told I was baptized at the age of two months of age and my mom took me to church every week and my conscience and mind were only on God and Jesus as soon as I was taught that God knew all my thoughts and ways.

I lived my life making many mistakes and not knowing how to love. I was told I was water baptized and in the truth because I was a Catholic. I also was taught in Catechism about God and the church and at the age of seven I was told I would be making my first Holy Communion. That is when a child could start taking the 'Holy Bread', the real body of Jesus Christ. Before communion, I had to go to the confessional and repent of my sins to the priest. I had not sinned yet as far as I knew so I asked the nun what do I say to the priest. She said didn't I talk back to my parents? I said no. She said don't you fight with your brothers and sisters? I said no. She said than you will not get to have any holy communion with God. So I went in the confessional and lied to the priest.
I grew up thinking that one could sin and as long as you feel bad about it that was all one could do, because all sin and make mistakes. I didn't think I was a sinner as other sinners because I was water baptized, I was in the only true church, I made my holy communion, I was confirmed by the Catholic church, and I was the most contrite person there ever could be.
When my mom was dying my dad called for the priest so that she can give her last confession and be forgiven. However, the priest showed up a couple weeks later and by that time my mom could no longer speak and so repent of sins. It was the only time I ever saw my dad cry. When I asked what was wrong he said it was his fault that mom won't get to go to be with Jesus. That night I told God that I only wanted HIS TRUTH and not some religion's truth. That was the beginning of my search for God. Many years later and after much searching in different denominations, I finally found God and it was only by getting Jesus' teachings and obeying them.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believed in God and Jesus since I was a very young child. I was raised a Catholic and it was my life. I was told I was baptized at the age of two months of age and my mom took me to church every week and my conscience and mind were only on God and Jesus as soon as I was taught that God knew all my thoughts and ways.

I lived my life making many mistakes and not knowing how to love. I was told I was water baptized and in the truth because I was a Catholic. I also was taught in Catechism about God and the church and at the age of seven I was told I would be making my first Holy Communion. That is when a child could start taking the 'Holy Bread', the real body of Jesus Christ. Before communion, I had to go to the confessional and repent of my sins to the priest. I had not sinned yet as far as I knew so I asked the nun what do I say to the priest. She said didn't I talk back to my parents? I said no. She said don't you fight with your brothers and sisters? I said no. She said than you will not get to have any holy communion with God. So I went in the confessional and lied to the priest.
I grew up thinking that one could sin and as long as you feel bad about it that was all one could do, because all sin and make mistakes. I didn't think I was a sinner as other sinners because I was water baptized, I was in the only true church, I made my holy communion, I was confirmed by the Catholic church, and I was the most contrite person there ever could be.
When my mom was dying my dad called for the priest say that she can give her last confess and be forgiven. However, the priest showed up a couple weeks later and by that time my mom could no longer speak and so repent of sins. It was the only time I ever saw my dad cry. When I asked what was wrong he said it was his fault that mom won't get to go to be with Jesus. That night I told God that I only wanted HIS TRUTH and not some religion's truth. That was my search for God. Many years later and after much searching in different denominations, I finally found God and it was only by getting Jesus' teachings and obeying them.
See, that was not so difficult, now was it?

Given your views, where do you think your Mom is right now? Why?

AMR

God's Truth

See, that was not so difficult, now was it?

AMR

AMR, that is not my testimony of when I was saved. When I was saved was a powerful time that I will not share here publicly because there are people wanting to trample me and anything that I say.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AMR, that is not my testimony of when I was saved. When I was saved was a powerful time that I will not share here publicly because there are people wanting to trample me and anything that I say.

AMR

keypurr

The Trinity

I posted it two hours ago and I do not see it here.

Will look for it later as I am on my way out.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have been spending much of your life here on TOL giving me neg reps and repeatedly. I couldn't care any less.

You like that Bright Raven? She wants to try to hurt me for you.

You have called me liar repeatedly and you have also said I was not saved repeatedly; Bright Raven and you both.

I guess a neg rep once in a while from me to you is worse than the false judgments you have made to me?

You are not saved. What is wrong with speaking the truth. Your concept of the nature of God is incorrect. Christ is not the Father. That is just plain heretical. Study to show yourself approved.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

When my mom was dying my dad called for the priest so that she can give her last confession and be forgiven. However, the priest showed up a couple weeks later and by that time my mom could no longer speak and so repent of sins. It was the only time I ever saw my dad cry. When I asked what was wrong he said it was his fault that mom won't get to go to be with Jesus. That night I told God that I only wanted HIS TRUTH and not some religion's truth. That was the beginning of my search for God. Many years later and after much searching in different denominations, I finally found God and it was only by getting Jesus' teachings and obeying them.

Thankyou.

Often our testimonies are more powerful than out doctrines.

Most have little or no testimony and just satisfy themselves by picking at the testimonies of others.

sad.

LA