The Incarnation of the WORD

popsthebuilder

Jerry,

Testing the depth of your waters, with the Greek verse that I presented, clearly shows that you lack scriptural understanding of who Jesus really is.

Jesus is Theos on the merits of the established rules of Greek grammar, all by itself - independent of your willful rejection of it.
How many different ways can I agree that Jesus is God. Just because Jesus as man was subsidiary to GOD doesn't mean he isn't now the holy spirit.

popsthebuilder

That was determined by you huh?

I know what scrupture says. And better than most; I know what it means. Tell me do you still sin?

How about division? What are your feelings towards other sects/ religions. What about being a believer with Everything instead of just with your mouth which isn't truthful nor professses the things on would expect from a follower of Christ trying to bring others under the light of God. Get right with yourself before you sling your hypocricy my way.

And as for me; I'll keep striving to attain to God's will in All I do.

Peace

popsthebuilder

Now go ahead and say that only Christ can save, but bf ore you do know I was save five years ago.

Go ahead and say a sound like a cult leader because I'm not a blatant hypocrite and refuse to let my salvation and direction under God be in vain.

Keep talking down to me and acting lik my faith isn't good enough for God. That's what you do. Remember you'll be judged by Christ just like the rest of us.

What did I say that is refuted in scripture by the way?

Apple7

Now go ahead and say that only Christ can save, but bf ore you do know I was save five years ago.

Go ahead and say a sound like a cult leader because I'm not a blatant hypocrite and refuse to let my salvation and direction under God be in vain.

Keep talking down to me and acting lik my faith isn't good enough for God. That's what you do. Remember you'll be judged by Christ just like the rest of us.

What did I say that is refuted in scripture by the way?

Jerry,

We already established that you deny that Jesus is God.

As such, you are dead.

popsthebuilder

Jerry,

We already established that you deny that Jesus is God.

As such, you are dead.
You sorry...

I never said that.

Jesus is no longer a man. His spirit, the Holy Spirit, is that of God. They are one and the same.

Don't put words in my mouth.

If you think Jesus was GOD incarnate then fine. I can't limit God and say he wasn't as a man but is now. For you to say that I am somehow dead in sin opposed to of the knowledge of God because I don't agree with you not about our direction under God through Christ, but if he was literally equivalent to Elohim, or YHWY, or the Father, or the One Creator GOD. All I can say to that is wait and see.

Your telling be that GOD sits on his own right hand.

Your telling me all the times that the bible states father and son or GOD and Christ separately that it really meant they were exactly the same thing and always were.

The whore of Babylon isn't too cool. Neither are her manipulated, insidious, neutering doctrines and traditions.

How dare you condemn me you hypocritical bigot.

May God have mercy on your soul, and all men's.

Peace

Right Divider

Body part
You sorry...

I never said that.

Jesus is no longer a man. His spirit, the Holy Spirit, is that of God. They are one and the same.

Don't put words in my mouth.

If you think Jesus was GOD incarnate then fine. I can't limit God and say he wasn't as a man but is now. For you to say that I am somehow dead in sin opposed to of the knowledge of God because I don't agree with you not about our direction under God through Christ, but if he was literally equivalent to Elohim, or YHWY, or the Father, or the One Creator GOD. All I can say to that is wait and see.

Your telling be that GOD sits on his own right hand.

Your telling me all the times that the bible states father and son or GOD and Christ separately that it really meant they were exactly the same thing and always were.

The whore of Babylon isn't too cool. Neither are her manipulated, insidious, neutering doctrines and traditions.

How dare you condemn me you hypocritical bigot.

May God have mercy on your soul, and all men's.

Peace
You're a mess.

Right Divider

Body part
If you're a Christian, and it is you're belief I need help or am "a mess" is it your duty to help me, or accuse me?
Maybe if you calm down a little, I might help you.

I can barely read your posts because there are so many typos and so much bad grammar. Calm down enough to make some sense and we can communicate.