sin/sins is not the issue today!

clefty

We have to go through Jesus to get to the Father.
but you would have us literally go through His body even though light can not as He casts a shadow...

He is the Way.
which I guess you would finally follow Him if you were actually walking on Him

We have to eat and drink of him,
YUP...not eat and drink Him literally...notice you said “of Him” as He feeds us still “spiritual food”...you would starve expecting Him to feed you literally...you catholics always confuse material with spiritual

which is done by believing and obeying him.
you don’t actually believe that as for you one time belief is enough and you then are SAVED why the need to keep obeying Him?

Those scriptures don't speak of multiple washings a day for sin.
sure they are...uncleanliness was the sins not unto death but making one defiled and unclean and not pleasing...so clean up was constant

No, it is not about man's made up traditions. That scripture is about the rules and regulations which are the purification works of the law.
yes it was how does abolishing the purification rules join jew and gentile when they BOTH were doing it already in the OT? ONE LAW for jew and gentile...

How do you see having a way to rejoin the camp after sin be enmity against us?

Of course it was the very man made tradition the enmity which seperated the jew from gentile that was abolished...jew and gentile were ALREADY TOGETHER in the OT...as the Sabbath commandment PROVES...

You don't even have understanding, and you follow things taught by man.

See 1 Timothy 4:1.
so sprinkling babies is ok? Not even circumcision SAVED for the reason it was done TO an infant not BY the infant’s consent...

That infant did not have the burden of choice...it was done by parents...

You have come to Jesus and repent of your sins and believe his blood washes away your sins or you are still condemned and under a curse.
the sin of the world are not washed away...yours are symbolically...the sin of the world is FINALLY carried AWAY by the Lamb at the END as shown to John the revelator made GONE by FIRE pit and not FLOOD of WATER...see good things still to come...

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
yup and to you this belief is enough for ONE TIME SAVING not continual struggle of overcoming led by the Spirit.

You don't understand the scriptures. Paul is speaking about people under the law without faith.

How would you ever get that Paul was speaking about him only doing the evil he hates to do?

You are a false witness to Paul and the scriptures.

Romans 7:5
WRONG SCRIPTURE Miss “you dont understand scripture you’re a false witness to Paul and the scriptures” The irony! LOL

The text following is Romans 7:19

I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
OK so please answer this: If Paul was still under the Law without faith WHY WOULD HE EVEN HATE DOING WHAT THE WORLD LOVES TO DO?

So Paul ONLY DID WHAT HE HATED?
no you silly contentious woman...He did NOT ONLY do that...sometimes he still did and that is WHY he hated doing it...HE didn’t WANT TO...because he considered himself saved and following the Spirit...IS WHY he STILL NEEDED GRACE and encouragement to overcome and persevere and allow the work of perfection begun BY Him IN him to continue to the end...to run the race to the end...

Who but an ignorant unstable person would think that Paul after he was saved only did what he hated to do?
exactly I do agree...why would YOU? I do not...because Paul HATED doing the works of the flesh but LOVED serving the Law of Yah with His mind...
“The Spirit is willing flesh is weak”...Yahushua said to the disciples...who believed but were sleepy AND physically...”help my unbelief” said another follower...

Paul is speaking of being under the law before living by the Spirit. Paul was not sold as a slave to sin after Jesus saved him! Paul says plainly, “I am unspiritual.” How do you get that Paul is speaking of himself AFTER Jesus saved him? After Jesus saved him Paul was spiritual, and he lived according to the Spirit.
is why HE HATED practicing the evil I will not do...

why need the continual guidance of the Spirit if it is a ONE TIME DEAL...regeneration to you is finalized not continued thus should not need further guidance...

Romans 7:23 but the war CONTINUES law of flesh vs law of mind...you know the inner jew vs the outer gentile...if Paul was not saved there would BE NO STRUGGLE...he would just love the carnal...the heart NOT circumcised

You prove you are the one.

There is only one baptism of the Spirit, and that is regeneration. We don't get regenerated repeatedly.
stop ADDING to the Word Eve...you caused much sorrow doing so...many to stumble...

We have to train ourselves and not keep sinning.
WHY? Why do we have to train ourselves if it is a ONE TIME reprogramming and we become perfect robots?

See you just contradicted yourself...back to truth...James 1:12 endures temptation...why if SAVED...no risk of loss right?

you and your “no shadows in light” mangling in James should read first verses 14-16 first...James explains to the believing brethren that sin is born when one is tempted and DRAWN AWAY...so do NOT be deceived...OK?

Let Yah’s perfecting work continue which was begun in you and it will continue until the end Philippians 1:6

So that you overcome...REMAIN faithful...at the end...and not because you overcame when you were saved that one time all those years ago...

Catholics believe once saved always saved...that that one time baptism leaves a permanent mark on the heart which only ecclesial excommunication can void...

The scripture says it is of his body and you need to believe it.
you continue to lie as shadows were of heavenly THINGS not a Person Heb 8:5...the Law has a shadow STILL of good things to come STILL Heb 10:1...and again Col 2:17

When a man stands with the light behind him his body gives off a shadow.
right...but too bad you said that Jesus had a shadow first and THEN became incarnate...visible physical material...

He can’t cast a shadow NOT being physical or material...

Plus He aint things...stuff, items, or plural...good YES still to come HalleluYah but not things or a Sabbath...you and your Jesus is a period of time AND physical items is another christ

Those things were a shadow of Jesus.
The ARE shadows still and NOT of Jesus

Jesus came and there are no more shadows.
Paul wrote they ARE shadows long after Jesus became shadow casting flesh

Jesus has given me the wisdom.
yes another Jesus did...another christ...a false light...claiming Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered JUST LIKE the slandering jews claimed trying to stir up the people against Stephen...Luke called them false witnesses...and you claim now what they did then...

Solomon was right Prov 21:19

KerimF

Naturally, every belief has a purpose. So I wondered what could be the purpose of the belief that a human could be saved by grace only (by just having faith in... and this depends on the religion).
It turned out being a very clever way to justify killing, stealing and other offensive acts against some others when they are identified as God's enemies by certain religious and/or political leaders. This explains the various great/cruel Holy Wars in human history and in our days as well.

I understand that a faithful Pagan, a faithful Muslim and a faithful Jew are all supposed to obey their religious leaders who, in turn, are supposed being the best ones in knowing God's Will. And it may be normal for these believers to please their Creator by fighting his enemies in the ways that are approved by their privileged Elders.

If... I say if... Jesus also asks to fight certain enemies in order to be saved by grace or not, I have no choice but to deny him because, the way I am created, hurting others for any reason hurts my soul in the first place.

clefty

Naturally, every belief has a purpose. So I wondered what could be the purpose of the belief that a human could be saved by grace only (by just having faith in... and this depends on the religion).
It turned out being a very clever way to justify killing, stealing and other offensive acts against some others when they are identified as God's enemies by certain religious and/or political leaders. This explains the various great/cruel Holy Wars in human history and in our days as well.

I understand that a faithful Pagan, a faithful Muslim and a faithful Jew are all supposed to obey their religious leaders who, in turn, are supposed being the best ones in knowing God's Will. And it may be normal for these believers to please their Creator by fighting his enemies in the ways that are approved by their privileged Elders.

If... I say if... Jesus also asks to fight certain enemies in order to be saved by grace or not, I have no choice but to deny him because, the way I am created, hurting others for any reason hurts my soul in the first place.

Relax bro...”put away your sword” He told Peter...Paul spoke of fighting powers and principalities not flesh and blood...we are to teach and preach those that voluntarily wish to learn...not subdue them with threats of swords and forever hell fire torment...

the early church grew as pagans realized (watching pacifist martyrs willing die for their faith) it had something to live and be killed for and NOT that it had something to kill in order to live for...

If any reject this Gospel however just dust your sandals and move to the next town...or TOL thread...

But anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and TEACHES others to do the same shall be the least of the kingdom Matt 5:19..not a good thing...I looked it up...so teach ALL THINGS He commanded Matt 28:20...ALL THINGS and not just to “love everybody”...friendly christians do that disciplined Buddhists do that charitable muslims do too and nice pagans do that too...but to love AS I HAVE LOVED...that is unique...

Last edited:

God's Truth

doesnt matter...passover is NOT about sin...atONEment is...a sin sacrifice...

The SHEDDING OF BLOOD is for atonement.

The Passover entailed the blood of a lamb around the door posts. It's a shadow of Jesus, the door, the Lamb who shed his blood.

for sins committed in ignorance Heb 9:7 and once you sin knowing the Law there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins...just fearful expectation of judgement Heb 10:26

The scripture is about after knowing Jesus.

You God’s Truth trample the Son of Yah counting the blood of the covenant BY WHICH HE WAS SANCTIFIED a COMMON thing...and insulted the Spirit of Grace Heb 10:29 claiming you follow when you clearly dont...

What kind of heart do you have when you use God's name in vain and bear false witness against a child of His?

and now even in this case with ONE TIME COMPLETE REGENERATION which rejects any further need of Him...

I have already explained it to you three times now and you have no excuse. We are regenerated once. That means that we are given the Holy Spirit once. You are the one who says we keep getting regenerated and YOU ARE THE ONE who tramples the blood of Jesus.

KerimF

so teach ALL THINGS He commanded Matt 28:20...ALL THINGS and not just to “love everybody”...friendly christians do that disciplined Buddhists do that charitable muslims do too and nice pagans do that too...but to love AS I HAVE LOVED...that is unique...

Yes, there are friendly Christians who love those who love them. And there are charitable Buddhists and Muslims. I also met nice Pagans and nice Atheists as well (when I visited China).
But they are supposed to be so to a certain limit after which they had to follow the golden rule(s) of survival; survival as individuals and/or survival of their species,

I hope you can clarify what you heard/understood from "As I have loved..." and apply it in your daily life. Thank you.

God's Truth

I believe you...you’ve demonstrated you haven’t read much else either...not even sure you can at all...but you certainly don’t want to

Just listen to the untruths you say about me, and you know it isn't true. You really don't know if I can read? God demands better, and you are not giving it.

God's Truth

but you would have us literally go through His body even though light can not as He casts a shadow...
Jesus is light.

which I guess you would finally follow Him if you were actually walking on Him
Why do you mock God? The Bible says Jesus is the Way and you say it means we walk on him.
YUP...not eat and drink Him literally...notice you said “of Him” as He feeds us still “spiritual food”...you would starve expecting Him to feed you literally...you catholics always confuse material with spiritual
You are dishonest, for I have been telling you that believing him is as drinking his blood and obeying him is as obeying him.
I have told you more than once but you continue to distort the truth.

you don’t actually believe that as for you one time belief is enough and you then are SAVED why the need to keep obeying Him?
You make up things that people don’t say. What kind of person does that?

I'll decide later if I want to finish reading you post. For now, it just is not enticing.

clefty

The SHEDDING OF BLOOD is for atonement.
yes done on the day of atONEment...NOT PASSOVER...good to see you are learning...slowly getting it...

Heb 10:1-4 but please read slowly and carefully as it speaks exactly to your issue of perfection one time regeneration sinless all sins gone away...

10 The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves. For this reason [red]it can never, [/red]by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year,[/red] make perfect those who draw near to worship. 2 Otherwise, would they not have stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins.[/red] 3 But those sacrifices are an annual reminder of sins. 4 [red]It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.[/red] see the LAMB has NOT YET taking away the sins of the world...because that herding goat always came back into the camp until they started to kill it on purpose...

So NO perfect one time regeneration and NO MORE SIN...

14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified...or are being made holy...NOTICE it is NOT those who are sanctified or are holy but they are being made...its a process..

18 now there is forgiveness/remission no longer offering for sin...

23 HOLD FAST...WITHOUT WAVERING...is the encouragement as apparently it is possible to lose hold and waver...

25 DONT FORSAKE seems like it is possible to forsake but exhort one another as the Day is approaching...

35 DONT CAST AWAY your confidence...hmmm we can?
36 YOU HAVE NEED OF ENDURANCE...so that when you have done the will of Yah you may receive the promise...but to you they already received it guaranteed when one claims “LORD LORD! I BELIEVE...”
38 but if anyone draws back My soul has no pleasure in him...seems like WE CAN STILL DRAW BACK
39 but we are not of those who draw back to perdition...and you mean by this that it is impossible for us to do as we are SEALED SAVED...

The Passover entailed the blood of a lamb around the door posts. It's a shadow of Jesus, the door, the Lamb who shed his blood.
bravo!! yes it IS a shadow STILL but NOT OF JESUS the door the Lamb who shed his blood...but of how His wrath will PASS OVER US until the end if we are IN HIM covered by His blood...Paul calls it a shadow of the GOOD THINGS STILL to come...HalleluYah

The scripture is about after knowing Jesus.
right AND yet we can still sin WILLFULLY but there is NOW as it was THEN still no sacrifice of willful sins...just certain fearful expectation of of judgement and fiery indignation which will devour enemies of Yah...who sin willfully...as not forgiven...it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of an angry God....

What kind of heart do you have when you use God's name in vain and bear false witness against a child of His?
a caring one as a sister is stumbling from another’s false teaching...

You make His blood which was shed on Passover a COMMON thing...just as if you were to use the wrong tool for the wrong purpose...as you wish to force the tool of passover which was to have Wrath pass over one ACTUALLY REMOVE THE SINS OF THE WORLD...because of your blanket misuse you cheapen WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED AT THE CROSS...the Lamb did NOT take away the sins of the world...but has perfected those that are BEING sanctified...

You also insult the Grace of the Spirit but firing Him from His job at carefully leading into sanctification righteousness until that DAY...with your claims of ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED and on that day you claimed Jesus...as if the Grace of Spirit has no job to do...

Add to that your claiming “I’M SAVED I’M GOOD!” has you reject HIS further and continual leading you INTO HIM and HIS WAYS...not your own...your made up every day SABBATH rejects His seventh day Sabbath He made for you...what an ungrateful INSULT...

He said THINK NOT...as yet you still do...

I have already explained it to you three times now and you have no excuse. We are regenerated once. That means that we are given the Holy Spirit once. You are the one who says we keep getting regenerated and YOU ARE THE ONE who tramples the blood of Jesus.

Heb 6:4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

Peter speaks to this too:

2 Peter 2:18 For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of the flesh, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. 19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for “people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.” 20 [red]If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. [/red]21 It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. 22 Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,”[g] and, “A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the mud.”

Please reconsider thinking that you do not need to endure or overcome or hold fast...or that you can’t be led astray by false teachings

And by obey Him...He means in ALL things...not your EVERYDAY Sabbath cuz you are so clever...

clefty

Yes, there are friendly Christians who love those who love them. And there are charitable Buddhists and Muslims. I also met nice Pagans and nice Atheists as well (when I visited China).
But they are supposed to be so to a certain limit after which they had to follow the golden rule(s) of survival; survival as individuals and/or survival of their species,

I hope you can clarify what you heard/understood from "As I have loved..." and apply it in your daily life. Thank you.

Ummm ok? Thanks...please note He corrected rebuked provoked pharisees chased money lenders out of the Temple...

much to apply to any daily life...the closer to Him His way and not man’s traditions the more friction it causes too...ask the Inquisition or Pharisees...oh wait maybe not...they arent honest but rely on private interpretation and personal authority too...

clefty

Jesus is light.
and JesusLite is what you teach...”Less CALORIES Law Better Taste”

If Jesus is literal light why did they need torches to find Him at night? People asked Him for healing for food for raising of the dead for to make MONEY but NO record of them asking Him to help find something in the dark...lol

Why do you mock God? The Bible says Jesus is the Way and you say it means we walk on him.
nope you are the one struggling with metaphor and symbol...as sin is not physical dirt to wash away...or Jesus literal blood to drink...

You are dishonest, for I have been telling you that believing him is as drinking his blood and obeying him is as obeying him.
I have told you more than once but you continue to distort the truth.
you keep claiming sins are washed away and yet they remain all around and as rebellious attitudes impossible to wash or even get goat and bull blood to remove...symbolically yes but a Day is coming when the sins of the world WILL BE carried away into a fiery pit as Satan falls int to be consumed and destroyed...death too...not remain tormented daily forever...

You make up things that people don’t say. What kind of person does that?
you did say ONE time regeneration and yet we have to keep obeying...why? I mean why we have to? Why NOT automatically we will obey...until the end...no other option but to...

I'll decide later if I want to finish reading you post. For now, it just is not enticing.

the suspense is too much...take your time...I understand why and when Pharisees walk away...

KerimF

please note He corrected rebuked provoked pharisees

By design (the way God created the world), hearing truths not supposed being heard in public hurts always those who try their best to hide them even if these truths are natural ones and not against any specific person.

He chased money lenders out of the Temple...

But He didn't touch any of them.
I learnt from it that, no matter how the situation is bad and I am right, I have to be conscience not to touch anyone.