One Gospel Proven.

SaulToPaul 2

That certainly clears that up, sir....But I just have one more question....Something is bothering me....

I take off on Columbo. I wonder why he wore a raincoat in LA? It's a mite spooky of him.

And he always talks about his wife, but you reckon she's a figment of his imagination?

Maybe Darby invented his wife...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom and that Christ was the King and the Son of God.

In scripture, Paul calls himself THE apostle of the Gentiles and the twelve AGREED to confine THEIR ministry to the CIRCUMCISION. What's up with that?

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

Joh 1:35 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;
Joh 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

LA

Danoh

Yes sir, you said a mouthful there.

Just beyond the courthouse, over the fence, was a major freeway running through the evil Los Angeles.

And, Hogan's Heroes and Gomer Pyle were filming just at the edge of town, beyond Wally's.

Perhaps Mount Pilot was a take off on Los Angeles.

And recall not only Nabors' lifestyle off the set, but Crane's.

Interplanner

Paul didn't confine to the Gentiles; Peter did confine to the circ and ended up being deluded by them into another Gospel for a while.

Danoh

Andy's real hometown: Mt Airy, NC

Pilots fly in the air. I'm connecting dots now.

Thanks. Love that show.

By the way, so do angels - Los Angeles - the Angels, lol

Here is a tidbit: the film classic "American Graffiti" starring Ron Howard, takes place before there was an Andy Griffith Show.

One scene in that movie depicts them watching that show.

Opie watching Opie before Opie began.

Must be a Dispensational issue, lol

SaulToPaul 2

Thanks. Love that show.

By the way, so do angels - Los Angeles - the Angels, lol

Here is a tidbit: the film classic "American Graffiti" starring Ron Howard, takes place before there was an Andy Griffith Show.

One scene in that movie depicts them watching that show.

Opie watching Opie before Opie began.

Must be a Dispensational issue, lol

Yes, maybe Tet can explain this gap for us.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, maybe Tet can explain this gap for us.

You're in denial. I was a "black and white"ist TV proponent for 25 years. But when I saw "The Hollywood Squares" in color, and "Milly," in color, on "Mayberry RFD," I changed my views.