Salvation Is Not Without Faith

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
I've noticed that big hearted people tend to insinuate that one can be saved without faith.

Newsflash: Nowhere does God leave that option.

In fact, the unbelievers actually serve as a contrast between the saved and unsaved. It is literally stated in the Bible, as an assurance that such heresy, is in fact, heresy.

nonanomanon

I've noticed that big hearted people tend to insinuate that one can be saved without faith.

In fact, the unbelievers actually serve as a contrast between the saved and unsaved. It is literally stated in the Bible, as an assurance that such heresy, is in fact, heresy.

MARK 11:20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
MARK 11:21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
MARK 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
MARK 8:24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.
MARK 8:25 After that he put [his] hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

If that were true, Jesus would have to clearly illustrate that "Faith in God", could not profit man, if it was not the result of his church. Jesus would have to introduce a new requirement of salvation, one that had not existed previously, to accommodate, the difference between the completion of his Heavenly Salvation Program ............. and the difference between this language that would still exist in the gospel, but it would exist to no profit .............. "not one word of the law can be removed until all is fulfilled" (but some portion of it can certainly be of no profit). ................... perhaps for a moment that is what I believed, but the fact is God has to shape mankind so they can utilize 100% of their potential in the New Universe, so God would allow this language of "Faith in God" to continue as a snare. ............... I can see how that would be heresy, the only thing to do is to forget about the first coming of Jesus, and wait for the second coming of Jesus ................. many people for this reason believe that Jesus must come to re-establish his Kingdom on Earth, because he did not "come down from the cross", instead "Jesus rose from the Cross", and many people believe that was a bad omen. Because it was like, Jesus said goodbye to something.

(Peter was discovered as a phoney, before the Roster Clucked 3 Times, before the 3 Days of Darkness, many believe the Antichrist will be revealed as a phoney, having no relation at all to Jesus or having some mysterious origins ............ they believe he will begin the New World Order, which must begin in a great man made war of some terrible scale, involving many nations, typically this centers around some of the typical european culprits)

Ben Masada

Salvation is not without faith

Salvation is not without faith

I don't think so. However, I do recall Paul to have said that to be saved, one is expected to walk by faith and not by sight. If you look up on a good dictionary, considering that comparison, when walking by sight, one is akin to walk in the light or with understanding. It is only obvious that walking by faith, one walks in the dark. The paradox goes on that there is much more probability to fall walking in the dark than in the light or with understanding. That's in II Cor. 5:7 if you want to check for the Pauline quote. Besides,

turbosixx

Bible says we must have faith:

Heb. 10:39 But we are not of those who shrink back to destruction, but of those who have faith to the preserving of the soul. 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. 2 For by it the men of old gained approval.....6 And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

nonanomanon

I don't think so. However, I do recall Paul to have said that to be saved, one is expected to walk by faith and not by sight. If you look up on a good dictionary, considering that comparison, when walking by sight, one is akin to walk in the light or with understanding. It is only obvious that walking by faith, one walks in the dark. The paradox goes on that there is much more probability to fall walking in the dark than in the light or with understanding. That's in II Cor. 5:7 if you want to check for the Pauline quote. Besides,

The Apostle Paul above all people proved something about the gospel, in the way God allowed him to operate. I want to take that statement down a few notches. Number 15:32-35, God allowed Moses to stone the Gentile because he did not walk by faith, and he tried to give a testimony about the gospel ................. Aaron also did not have the title of "Head of the Priesthood" at that time .................... now fastforward to the New Testament, and the Congregation of Aaron picks up a few sticks, and immediately God attempts to strike down the Apostle Peter by the Clucking of the Crow ................. what was god teaching? ................. if God handed the Apostle Paul "Faith", it was not something he needed to obtain any longer ........................ however because nobody can really prove that the Apostle Paul, simply "copy pasted" the books following the cannon gospel of matthew, mark, luke and john ............ nobody can prove that fact, it is simply a debated portion of how the gospel is fulfilled, leading to the events predicted in revelation.

beloved57

Those Christ died for are saved from the penalty of sin, reconciled to God, without Faith, and while they are enemies ! Rom 5:10 !

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
It's something I wanted to bring up because Christianity has been so watered down in today's world to a point where one doesn't even have to be a Christian to be saved.

The issue is obvious- what then is the point of being a Christian?

turbosixx

Its says while they are enemies!

That still doesn't add faith. Why were they enemies?

5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

How could they not be sinners before Christ's DBR?

turbosixx

It's something I wanted to bring up because Christianity has been so watered down in today's world to a point where one doesn't even have to be a Christian to be saved.

The issue is obvious- what then is the point of being a Christian?

I agree, Christianity today has been watered down. I talk to a lot of "Christians" today that don't know much of anything about the bible. That is why I firmly believe we must be able to prove everything where understand to be truth with scripture. What else can we turn to for truth?

beloved57

That still doesn't add faith. Why were they enemies?

5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

How could they not be sinners before Christ's DBR?
Yes it does, Read Col 1:21 ! They were enemies in their minds by Wicked Works, that mind does not coexist with Faith in Christ! You just lack understanding!

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
I agree, Christianity today has been watered down. I talk to a lot of "Christians" today that don't know much of anything about the bible. That is why I firmly believe we must be able to prove everything where understand to be truth with scripture. What else can we turn to for truth?

The Bible teaches something very militant, perhaps the most jagged edge of Christianity altogether- God utilizes the unrepentant and unbelievers as a direct contrast to our own imputed righteousness and salvation. He condemns them to amplify our favor.

God exemplifies His mightiness in this, yet people have treated Christ as someone to coattail for one's own self-righteousness.