Can one expect fair treatment according to rules of this forum? Is this important?

Gurucam

I am accused of 'positing in capitals' in the following post:

click the little arrow here

I received 'an infraction' for this accusation.

Please tell where are these capitals letters in the above or any other of my posts?

Bold and enlarges common letters cannot be 'capital' letters.

Bold and enlarges common letters are still common letters and not capital letters.

Is not this accusation and conviction a corruption of the rules of this forum?

Please can this be cleared up?

What do you think ladies and gentle men?

I am also asking Mr. Knight for clarification on this issue.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
^^^ Yep.

*Edit: I have not yet received an infraction, but if/when I do, you won't see me crying. I know for a FACT I got more leeway while I was posting as a theist than I'll receive now, and that's fine. Knight's yard, Knight's rules.... I don't have to play here, so I won't be upset if everything doesn't seem to be "fair".

Last edited:

Gurucam

^^^ Yep.

*Edit: I have not yet received an infraction, but if/when I do, you won't see me crying. I know for a FACT I got more leeway while I was posting as a theist than I'll receive now, and that's fine. Knight's yard, Knight's rules.... I don't have to play here, so I won't be upset if everything doesn't seem to be "fair".

This is not my first infraction.

However this is my first request for clarification.

I was not judged and given this infraction by Mr Knight.

Having said that, this one seem very unjust.

My infraction was given for "posting in capitals". Fact is I did not post in capitals unless these were the first letter of the first word in a sentence or the first letter in the proper name or title of some one.