The messiah didn't come yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That's what he said 2000 years ago.

And it's still available today.

Oh come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before YHVH our Maker. For He is our God and we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand.

Today, if you will hear His voice do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, as in the day of trial in the wilderness...
(Psalm 95:6-8 NKJV)​

Elia

Well of course Jesus is coming back tomorrow!

Bs"d

Well, since he didn't, you totally live up to you name.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say: “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.”"
Jer 16:19

SonOfCaleb

The Taldmud, the Torah, the Targums and the Midrash, including the entirety of the Hebrew scriptures are replete with indications as to when the promised Messiah would come.

Matter of fact the knowledge of when the Messiah would come was so well known circa 2BC - 1AD that even Herod who wasnt a Jew was fearful of this coming 'King' as Herod erroneously assumed that this King was going to usurp his throne. Little did Herod know that this Kings throne although in the line of David was not an earthly one.
Even the stiff necked Pharisees didnt doubt the timing of the prophecy and when they expected the Messiah to appear.

Considering there are no records that exist on the lineage of this Messiah today, who was prophesied to come through the line of David -the twig of Jesse- as they were destroyed in 70AD when the Romans sacked Jerusalem, and those same records were used to prove Jesus lineage prior to the destruction of Jerusalem hence why Luke recorded them in the gospel of Luke, how exactly does Judaism expect to confirm the lineage of this Messiah they're still waiting on?

Last edited:

Elia

Bs"d

Why would anybody think that somebody who didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies was the messiah??

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever.".

Micah 4:5

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

Why would anybody think that somebody who didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies was the messiah??

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever.".

Don't you know what faith is? Besides, why are you making such a big deal over an Earthly kingdom? Christians don't have the same goals that you have. We don't want what you want.

Let's say that Israel becomes the leading nation of the world. Then what?

Elia

Don't you know what faith is? Besides, why are you making such a big deal over an Earthly kingdom? Christians don't have the same goals that you have. We don't want what you want.

Let's say that Israel becomes the leading nation of the world. Then what?

Bs"d

It is not about what you want, it is not about what I want, it is about what the messianic prophecies say the messiah is going to do.
THAT he has to do.

Does somebody claim to be the messiah, and he doesn't fulfil the messianic prophecies, than he is not the messiah.

It is that simple.

SonOfCaleb

Bs"d

Quite easily...Because Jesus DID fulfill ALL of the Messianic prophecy's. There's no one else past, present or in the future outside of Jesus that could rightfully claim to be the Messiah.

Elia

Quite easily...Because Jesus DID fulfill ALL of the Messianic prophecy's.

Bs"d

Except for the following ones:

Who and what is the messiah? Let us check according to the Holy Hebrew scriptures what the messiah is supposed to do. .......

Micha 5:2-9; "But thou Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel. And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for NOW shall he be great unto the ends of the earth. And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men. And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders. And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men. And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver. Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off."

Here we have very clearly physical redemption from earthly enemies: "And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword", "Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off." These are very clear verses that can not be misinterpreted; when the messiah comes the Jewish enemies are going to be slaughtered. And the one coming forth from Bethlehem is to be a ruler in Israel, that is a king, or maybe nowadays a president, but not a wandering preacher and miracle healer.

Zacheriah 9:9-10; "Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ***, and upon a colt the foal of an ***. And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth."

They say that he did ride on a donkey, like the whole Middle East in those days, but that is where it stops. He did not bring any peace, the battle bow, the horses and the chariots, symbols of war, were not cut off from Jerusalem, and his dominion was not from sea to sea and to the ends of the earth; as a matter of fact, he did not have any dominion at all.

In order to get around this problem, the Christian church invented the "second coming". However, nowhere in the Hebrew scriptures is it written that the messiah would come once, get himself killed, and come again in a second coming. This is a pure rationalization of Jesus' failure to function in any way as a messiah. Nowhere in any of the above prophecies does it indicate that there will be a gap of at least 2000 years between the birth of the messiah and the redemption. Nowhere does it speak about a messiah being tortured to death and coming back thousands of years later.

Jeremiah 23:5-6; "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS."

Jeremiah 33:14-16: "IN THOSE DAYS AND AT THAT TIME, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. IN THOSE DAYS shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness."

When the branch of righteousness springs forth to David, when the messiah comes, THEN, IN THOSE DAYS, Judah will be saved and Jerusalem shall dwell safely. That means that it is impossible to squeeze in two thousand or more years between the coming of the messiah and the redemption of Judah and Jerusalem. Out goes the 'second coming'. However, there wasn't any redemption in the days of Jesus. Forty years after his death, in 70 CE, Jerusalem was totally destroyed by the Romans, the second Temple was burned down, and the Jews exiled. No way that the above prophecy was fulfilled.

Isaiah 11; "And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious."

Also here we have a messiah who is going to kill the evil people: "And he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked." And after that we get the better world, when it says: "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them etc." This is what is supposed to happen, as soon as there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse (the father of King David) and a Branch shall grow out of his roots; that is as soon as the messiah comes. Nowhere here is mentioned that the messiah will be killed and that these prophecies will happen at least 2000 years later. On the contrary; when the messiah comes redemption comes. And also for this messianic prophecy you don't have to be a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist in order to see that it is not fulfilled. Nothing of this all was done by Jesus. Conclusion: He was not the messiah.

There's no one else past, present or in the future outside of Jesus that could rightfully claim to be the Messiah.

The one who is going to fulfil the messianic prophecies, he will be the messiah.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!

Joshua 24:14-15

SonOfCaleb

And here's a list of scriptures that prove Jesus was the Messiah:-

Prophecy Event Fulfillment
Ge 49:10 Born of the tribe Mt 1:2-16; Lu 3:23-33; Heb 7:14
of Judah
Ps 132:11; From the family of Mt 1:1, 6-16; 9:27; Ac 13:22, 23;
Isa 9:7; David the son of Ro 1:3; 15:8,*12
11:1, Jesse
11:10
Mic 5:2 Born in Bethlehem Lu 2:4-11; Joh 7:42
Isa 7:14 Born of a virgin Mt 1:18-23; Lu 1:30-35
Jer 31:15 Babes killed after Mt 2:16-18
his birth
Ho 11:1 Called out of Mt 2:15
Egypt
Mal 3:1; Way prepared Mt 3:1-3; 11:10-14;
4:5; before 17:10-13; Lu 1:17, 76;
Isa 40:3 3:3-6; 7:27; Joh 1:20-23;
3:25-28; Ac 13:24; 19:4
Isa 61:1, 2 Commissioned Lu 4:18-21
Isa 9:1, 2 Ministry caused Mt 4:13-16
people in Naphtali
and Zebulun to see
great light
Ps 78:2 Spoke with Mt 13:11-13, 31-35
illustrations
Isa 53:4 Carried our Mt 8:16,*17
sicknesses
Ps 69:9 Zealous for Mt 21:12, 13; Joh 2:13-17
Jehovah’s house
Isa 42:1-4 As Jehovah’s Mt 12:14-21
servant, would not
wrangle in streets
Isa 53:1 Not believed in Joh 12:37, 38; Ro 10:11,*16
Zec 9:9; Entry into Mt 21:1-9; Mr 11:7-11;
Ps 118:26 Jerusalem on colt Lu 19:28-38;
of an ***; hailed Joh 12:12-15
as king and one
coming in Jehovah’s
name
Isa 28:16; Rejected but Mt 21:42, 45, 46; Ac 3:14;
53:3; becomes chief 4:11; 1Pe 2:7
Ps 69:8; cornerstone
118:22, 23
Isa 8:14, 15 Becomes stone of Lu 20:17, 18; Ro 9:31-33
stumbling
Ps 41:9; One apostle Mt 26:47-50; Joh 13:18, 26-30;
109:8 unfaithful, betrays Ac 1:16-20
him
Zec 11:12 Betrayed for 30 Mt 26:15; 27:3-10; Mr 14:10,*11
pieces of silver
Zec 13:7 Disciples scatter Mt 26:31, 56; Joh 16:32
Ps 2:1, 2 Roman powers and Mt 27:1,*2; Mr 15:1, 15;
leaders of Israel Lu 23:10-12; Ac 4:25-28
act together against
anointed of Jehovah
Isa 53:8 Tried and condemned Mt 26:57-68; 27:1, 2, 11-26;
Joh 18:12-14, 19-24, 28-40;
19:1-16
Ps 27:12 Use of false Mt 26:59-61; Mr 14:56-59
witnesses
Isa 53:7 Silent before Mt 27:12-14; Mr 14:61;
accusers 15:4,*5; Lu 23:9
Ps 69:4 Hated without cause Lu 23:13-25; Joh 15:24,*25
Isa 50:6; Struck, spit on Mt 26:67; 27:26, 30; Joh 19:3
Mic 5:1
Ps 22:16, ftn
Impaled Mt 27:35; Mr 15:24, 25;
Lu 23:33; Joh 19:18, 23;
20:25, 27
Ps 22:18 Lots cast for Mt 27:35; Joh 19:23,*24
garments
Isa 53:12 Numbered with Mt 26:55, 56; 27:38;
sinners Lu 22:37
Ps 22:7, 8 Reviled while on Mt 27:39-43; Mr 15:29-32
stake
Ps 69:21 Given vinegar and Mt 27:34, 48; Mr 15:23,*36
gall
Ps 22:1 Forsaken by God to Mt 27:46; Mr 15:34
enemies
Ps 34:20; No bones broken Joh 19:33,*36
Ex 12:46
Isa 53:5; Pierced Mt 27:49; Joh 19:34, 37;
Zec 12:10 Re 1:7
Isa 53:5, Dies sacrificial Mt 20:28; Joh 1:29;
8, death to carry away Ro 3:24; 4:25; 1Co 15:3;
11, sins and open way Heb 9:12-15; 1Pe 2:24;
12 to righteous 1Jo 2:2
standing with God
Isa 53:9 Buried with the Mt 27:57-60; Joh 19:38-42
rich
Jon 1:17; In grave parts of Mt 12:39, 40; 16:21; 17:23;
2:10 three days, then 27:64; 28:1-7; Ac 10:40;
resurrected 1Co 15:3-8
Ps 16:8-11, ftn
Raised before Ac 2:25-31; 13:34-37
corruption
Ps 2:7 Jehovah declares Mt 3:16, 17; Mr 1:9-11;
him His Son by Lu 3:21, 22; Ac 13:33;
spirit begetting Ro 1:4; Heb 1:5; 5:5
and by resurrection

The Messiah was clearly not what the Pharisees expected hence why they rejected Jesus and Israel/Jerusalem suffered their terrible fate at the hands of the Romans in 70AD.
That being said even the Pharisees knew the Messiah would be a "Son of David" coming from the line of Judah. Matter of fact even the Demons that Jesus cast out via various miracles were able to identify Jesus as the Messiah or the 'Chosen one of God'.
All the records containing the lineages of each tribe were destroyed by the Romans when Jerusalem was sacked. So how do you expect to identify your Messiah and what salvation can this Messiah you're expecting offer to mankind?

Elia

And here's a list of scriptures that prove Jesus was the Messiah:

Bs"d

And here you can read why that is all lies and deceit:

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!.

Last edited:

Elia

Bs"d

And here are the texts from the Hebrew Bible, brought to us by the NT while claiming they are "messianic prophecies".

This really is an eye opener: https://sites.google.com/view/ntprophecies/home

Last edited:

SonOfCaleb

Bs"d

And here you can read why that is all lies and deceit:

https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/324x0

I get it you don't believe he was the Messiah....But to my original point which you haven't answered, HOW exactly are you expecting to identify yours when ALL the lineages were destroyed? Not only that you've been waiting as a 'nation' for the best part of 4000 years for your purported Messiah and deliverance. So again to my original question what about the salvation for the rest of mankind? Or does your Messiah only come to save the Jews and from what exactly?

Elia

I get it you don't believe he was the Messiah....But to my original point which you haven't answered, HOW exactly are you expecting to identify yours when ALL the lineages were destroyed?

Bs"d

The whole point is: I don't HAVE to identify him. The messiah is going to do his thing, whether I or anybody else identifies him or not.

Identification is totally irrelevant.

And during the first destruction of the Temple, already the records were destroyed.
But nowadays we have DNA testing, but also that is superfluous, because when somebody fulfils the messianic prophecies, then we know he is the messiah.

Not only that you've been waiting as a 'nation' for the best part of 4000 years for your purported Messiah and deliverance. So again to my original question what about the salvation for the rest of mankind? Or does your Messiah only come to save the Jews and from what exactly?

God saves the Jews and the rest of mankind.

The messiah is simply going to be a king who will rule Israel, destroy the enemies of Israel, and in the end he will rule the whole world, and bring peace and prosperity to the whole world.

The messiah is not going to die for our sins, he is not going to deliver us from our sins, those are all Christian concepts which are nowhere to be found in the Tanach.

And therefore the whole messiah issue is a side point, which has no relevance for today.
He will come in the end of days, and that's it.

Christianity made a whole cultus around him, and made him God, which he is not going to be, he is going to be 100% human, not born from a virgin, they think he is going to deliver the whole world from their sins, points all non-existing in the Tanach.
He is just gonna be a king.

SonOfCaleb

Bs"d

The whole point is: I don't HAVE to identify him. The messiah is going to do his thing, whether I or anybody else identifies him or not.

Identification is totally irrelevant.

And during the first destruction of the Temple, already the records were destroyed.
But nowadays we have DNA testing, but also that is superfluous, because when somebody fulfils the messianic prophecies, then we know he is the messiah.

The lineages were not destroyed when Babylon took the Jews captive in 607BCE. We know this because Cyrus the Great allowed the Jews to return to their homeland where they rebuilt Jerusalem and the Temple and each family/tribe was reestablished as per the Mosaic Law.

Inheritances couldn't be identified without the lineages. Not only that the identity of the Messiah couldn't be verified either without the lineages. The family lineages of each tribe was zealously guarded hence why it was kept in the temple as these were integral to the Mosaic Law.

Your stance seems quite illogical to me, as the Jews have been waiting circa 4000 years for their Messiah as A) Your messiah is still yet to come after all these millennia and B) Even though you have no legitimate way of identifying him via his tribe -as the prophecy in Isaiah says he would come from the line of Judah being a descendant of David- according to you have no need to identify his lineage which even the Pharisees who were well versed with the written and oral law did.

God saves the Jews and the rest of mankind.

The messiah is simply going to be a king who will rule Israel, destroy the enemies of Israel, and in the end he will rule the whole world, and bring peace and prosperity to the whole world.

The messiah is not going to die for our sins, he is not going to deliver us from our sins, those are all Christian concepts which are nowhere to be found in the Tanach.

And therefore the whole messiah issue is a side point, which has no relevance for today.
He will come in the end of days, and that's it.

Christianity made a whole cultus around him, and made him God, which he is not going to be, he is going to be 100% human, not born from a virgin, they think he is going to deliver the whole world from their sins, points all non-existing in the Tanach.
He is just gonna be a king.

So presumably you think the salvation of mankind rests with the political entity that was created after WWII that is now the Nation State of Israel?

Elia

The lineages were not destroyed when Babylon took the Jews captive in 607BCE. We know this because Cyrus the Great allowed the Jews to return to their homeland where they rebuilt Jerusalem and the Temple and each family/tribe was reestablished as per the Mosaic Law.

Bs"d

You don't need records for that, you can do that on testimony of the people involved.

Inheritances couldn't be identified without the lineages. Not only that the identity of the Messiah couldn't be verified either without the lineages. The family lineages of each tribe was zealously guarded hence why it was kept in the temple as these were integral to the Mosaic Law.

And the Temple was totally destroyed, about 500 years before your messiah came around.

But those supposed lineage records are totally irrelevant because your own books invalidate your messiah, because he was born to a married woman, but not from her husband, which makes him an illegitimate child, who can never be the messiah.

Also, because supposedly he had no human father, he was not in male line a descendant of king David, so also that rules him out.

Nothing to talk about.

Your stance seems quite illogical to me, as the Jews have been waiting circa 4000 years for their Messiah as A) Your messiah is still yet to come after all these millennia and B) Even though you have no legitimate way of identifying him via his tribe -as the prophecy in Isaiah says he would come from the line of Judah being a descendant of David- according to you have no need to identify his lineage which even the Pharisees who were well versed with the written and oral law did.

Where did they say that we really have to identify the messiah?

So presumably you think the salvation of mankind rests with the political entity that was created after WWII that is now the Nation State of Israel?

No, like I said, I think the salvation of mankind rests with God.

But yes, first the land of Israel will be restored, all the Jews will be gathered in from the exile, which we see now happening because of the increasing Jew hatred, Israel will grow to be the richest country, then Gog from Magog will attack Israel, he will be totally defeated, and Israel will rule the world.

Check it out in Ezechiel 38 and 39.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

And here are the texts from the Hebrew Bible, brought to us by the NT while claiming they are "messianic prophecies".

This really is an eye opener: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/nt-prophecies

If the Messiah hasn't come yet for Jews, like you claim, why can't the the Jews produce one from David's line ?

Letsargue

Matthew 3:1-17 KJV

"CHRIST" came in AD70 Like He said He Would. - NOT "JESUS", OR "JESUS CHTIST" - the Trinity of the Son of His Father!!

((( How Can Christ be IN You, and You IN Him ))), IF He Has NOT Come yet?????????

IF Christ is Not in You, Then He has NOT Come TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ) -- 24- "Then cometh the end, when (( He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God )), even the Father; when (( He shall have put down all rule )) and all authority and power". --//-----------

Put "DOWN" All Power, Rule ,and Authority TO WHO??? - Not to Nations; BUT To the Individuals who Accept HIM IN THEM When He Came to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You in Him and He in You??? - How can that Be If He has not Come??
Where are You; in Heaven OR still on Earth???? -->>>
((((( Ephesians 2:5-6 KJV )))))!!!!!!!! -- READ IT, And Have "FAITH / CHRIST" In IT, OR Stay in HELL!!!!!!!

(( Read the BOOK ))!!!

((( Watch Your News )))!!

((((( PAUL, DAVID ))))) -- 122915

Ben Masada

Well of course Jesus is coming back tomorrow!

Yah, tomorrow is always tomorrow; a tomorrow that never becomes today. It's not fair to the agnostic. If he doubts that Jesus is taking too long to come, those who believe can always excuse themselves by saying, "We did not say today but tomorrow. Be patience and wait."

Letsargue

Yah, tomorrow is always tomorrow; a tomorrow that never becomes today. It's not fair to the agnostic. If he doubts that Jesus is taking too long to come, those who believe can always excuse themselves by saying, "We did not say today but tomorrow. Be patience and wait."

((( "C-H-R-I-S-T"!! ))) Said What "HE" SAID In the "(( SPIRITUAL ))", never in the Carnal; not a bunch of junk you all want to use for your own stupid "belief"!!!

Christ came and DID Exactly what He said He would, and When He said. - It's just that NONE Of You Blind Know-It-Alls Care a thing about the "TRUTH" / "CHRIST" / The "Word of GOD"!!!!!!!!!

To you all; there was a "Person" called Christ, or Jesus; - NO There Was NOT!!! - The "Truth", and the "Word of God" WAS Just Given a Personality for stupid peoples understanding!!!! - There WAS NOT Anyone, or Person Called Christ or Jesus, BUT THE - "TRUTH / THE WORD OF GOD", "and has KILLED YOU"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read it. -- What's written Is Just PARABLES Of G-O-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

((( Watch Your NEWS )))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID - 122915

SonOfCaleb

If the Messiah hasn't come yet for Jews, like you claim, why can't the the Jews produce one from David's line ?

Because they don't and cant know what Davids line is.... and have no way of ever finding out any of the lineages of any of the tribes. The Torah says as per Genesis 49:10 "The scepter will not depart from Judah.."
Thus it was known from one of the earliest prophecy's by Moses who wrote most of the Torah that the Messiah would be from the tribe of Judah.

Its a confusing stance as according to Elia the Messiah "has no relevance today" and yet this same Messiah of "no relevance" is responsible for the salvation of the Jews first and Mankind/World in that order. In essence he believes the destiny of the human race is tied up directly in the salvation of the current Nation State of Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.