The messiah didn't come yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elia

Bs'd

Shalom dear readers,

Hereby I want to tell you about the one true God, and give you shocking facts and data that has been suppressed by the Christian church for 2000 years. This was done by, amongst other things, burning Bible translators on the stake, mass burnings of Bible translations and corrupting Bible translations.
But now the truth is out. Look here:

https://tinyurl.com/Notestament

Last edited:

WizardofOz

Let us hope and pray that the real Messiah may come speedily, in our days, and that the third everlasting Temple shall be build rapidly.

:juggle:

Elia

Matthew 3:1-17 KJV

Bs"d

From this page: https://tinyurl.com/Notestament

Let us take a look at the prophetic qualities of Jesus.

In Matthew 4:17 he claims that the kingdom of heaven is at hand..

Now, almost 2000 years later, the kingdom is still not here.

This claim of Jesus to return soon in order to judge the whole world is all over the New Testament. Look for instance in Revelations 1:1-3, idem 3:11, idem 22:6, 10-12, 20. Everywhere here is spoken about a soon return and the early Christian communities were expecting the return of Christ in their lifetimes, as we can read in I Corinthians 7:29, Romans 13:11-12, and I Peter 4:7. Their belief in a return of Christ in their lifetimes was based upon very clear, not to be misunderstood statements of Jesus. Look for an impressive prophesy in Mark 13:24-30: "The sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light. And the stars of heaven will fall and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then he shall send his angels and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven ….. Verily I say to you, that this generation shall not pass till all these things be done." -----See also Matthew 24:29-35 and Luke 21;25-33. .

This generation passed away almost 2000 years ago, and no one has seen him coming back on the clouds to establish his kingdom of peace and gather in his elected Christians.

In Matthew 16:27-28 Jesus says: "For the son of man shall come in the glory of his father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, there be some standing here which shall not taste of death till they see the son of man coming in his kingdom." See also Mark 9:1

Did anybody see him coming in his kingdom? Is every man already rewarded according to his works?... But some of them would not die until they would have seen him coming in his kingdom!...Are they still around today?....Even Methuselah didn't live that long!

From this we must conclude that Jesus has a very poor resume as a prophet. What does the Holy Torah that the only eternal G.d gave to the Jewish people say about this?

Deuteronomy 18:20-22: "But the prophet which shall presume to speak a word in my name which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if you say in your heart; how shall we know the word that the LORD has not spoken? When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follows not, nor come to pass, this is the thing that the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you shall not be afraid of him."

Here G.d commands the Jewish people to execute false prophets, who are prophets whose prophecies do not come true. Jesus is a perfect example of a prophet whose prophecy did not come true.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!.
Joshua 24:14-15

Last edited:

Truster

Bs'd

Shalom dear readers,

Hereby I want to tell you about the one true God, and give you shocking facts and data that has been suppressed by the Christian church for 2000 years. This was done by, amongst other things, burning Bible translators on the stake, mass burnings of Bible translations and corrupting Bible translations.

http://mountzion.notlong.com

For you that is true, but for me, He came in power and saved that which was lost.

Elia

For you that is true, but for me, He came in power and saved that which was lost.

Bs"d

The truth is the truth. For everybody.

The truth is that your messiah didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies.

The truth is that your messiah was not in male line a descendant of king David, and therefore disqualified from being the messiah.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Bs"d

The truth is that your messiah was not in male line a descendant of king David, and therefore disqualified from being the messiah.

The truth is, you are a liar.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Bs'd

Shalom dear readers,

:blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

The truth is you have not the sense to find a forum, which supports your views, or?:troll: with nothing better to do.

Truster

Bs"d

The truth is the Messiah, ''I AM the Truth'' and you have not received Him. He came unto to me in power and that moment is eternal in its consequences.

''Yah Shua saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me''.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Messiah as conceived of by the Jews never will come. Collectively Israel is a false prophet nation, discredited and artificial, resurrected and supported by the pity of Western nations. They live in the delusion of their exaggerated history, a creation of the Hebrew priest of Babylon, perpetuated by the prophesier's of the religious establishment.

Your Messiah is MIA.

Truster

Bs'd

Shalom dear readers,

http://mountzion.notlong.com

You remind me of a person belonging to a tribe that has been cut off from society for hundreds of years. Some one then appears and begins to explain about modern society, but the person is unable and therefore unwilling to believe or trust in anything he's been told. They also refuse to look at anything given as proof and refuse to leave the shelter they have built.

In your ignorance you will glorify Yah Veh Elohim in manifesting His word, ''That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them'' and His judicial wrath.

Elia

You remind me of a person belonging to a tribe that has been cut off from society for hundreds of years. Some one then appears and begins to explain about modern society,

Bs"d

God doesn't change: "God, who is enthroned from of old, who does not change"
Psalm 55:19

His laws are the same, then and now.

“So you shall observe the Feast of Unleavened Bread, for on this same day I will have brought your armies out of the land of Egypt. Therefore you shall observe this day throughout your generations as an everlasting ordinance."
Ex 12:17

"In the tabernacle of meeting, outside the veil which is before the Testimony, Aaron and his sons shall tend it from evening until morning before the Lord. It shall be a statute forever to their generations on behalf of the children of Israel."
Ex 27:21]

"This shall be a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings: you shall eat neither fat nor blood.’”
Leviticus 3:17

"You shall eat neither bread nor parched grain nor fresh grain until the same day that you have brought an offering to your God; it shall be a statute forever throughout your generations in all your dwellings."
Leviticus 23:14

“‘Now if you as a community unintentionally fail to keep any of these commands the Lord gave Moses— 23 any of the Lord’s commands to you through him, from the day the Lord gave them and continuing through the generations to come" Numbers 15:23

There is much, much more like this, saying the law stands forever, for all generations.

There is no such a thing as: "The messiah will come and abolish the law". It just doesn't exist.

And, of course, JC himself also said the exact opposite of what the Christians say:

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
Matt 5

So also JC agrees: The law stands forever.

It is only Paul who comes up with the idea that the law is abolished, but who is Paul that he thinks he can abolish the law??

Elia

The truth is, you are a liar.

Bs"d

Prove it.

If you can't prove it, you are the liar.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever.".

Micah 4:5

Elia

The truth is the Messiah, ''I AM the Truth'' and you have not received Him. He came unto to me in power and that moment is eternal in its consequences.

''Yah Shua saith unto him, I am the way, the truth.

Bs"d

So he claimed to have the truth.

Well, so did Mohammed, David Koresh, Joseph Smith, and many, many others.

Elia

The Messiah as conceived of by the Jews never will come. Collectively Israel is a false prophet nation, discredited and artificial, resurrected and supported by the pity of Western nations.

Bs"d

The Western nations were just the pawns used by God.

God brought back and is bringing back the Jews to the promised land.

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the ends of the earth—
everyone who is called by my name,
whom I created for my glory,
whom I formed and made.”
Isaiah 43

Ezekiel 20:34 - "I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered -- with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath."

Isaiah 11:11-12 NIV - "In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea. He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth."

Status
Not open for further replies.