The messiah didn't come yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

Why believe in a messiah who didn't fulfill the messianic prophecies?

http://MountZion.notlong.com

Given the errancy of works attributed to the old testament prophets; you can't even say what the last messiah really was. Certainly, god made a fully human being, otherwise the human's suffering would be meaningless; And certainly, he didn't resurrect god himself from the dead, because it would be ridiculous for god to himself from to prove that he can raise the dead. It absolutely was necessary for God to sacrifice a man and raise him from the dead.

The other concepts of last messiah are shams, including the trinitarian concept.

CherubRam

Bs'd

Shalom dear readers,

Hereby I want to tell you about the one true God, and give you shocking facts and data that has been suppressed by the Christian church for 2000 years. This was done by, amongst other things, burning Bible translators on the stake, mass burnings of Bible translations and corrupting Bible translations.
But now the truth is out. Look here:

http://mountzion.notlong.com

There are errors in both the Old and New Testaments. Yahshua is the Messiah, but Pagan Christians have made God and Yahshua out to be liars. Do not listen to any falsehoods, but focus on the truths.

beameup

Bs"d

Why believe in a messiah who didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies?

He took care of your sin problem, which was a monumental step toward reconciliation with a HOLY GOD.
"Without the shedding of blood, there can be no remission of sin".

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
He took care of your sin problem, which was a monumental step toward reconciliation with a HOLY GOD.
"Without the shedding of blood, there can be no remission of sin".

Thats only for those who actually believe the reprehensible doctrine that God demands or NEEDS blood by slaying an animal or human being to appease his anger/wrath, to satisfy or atone for so called 'sins'. This concept can be challenged on many levels.

We would direct you to challenging this concept here.

In traditional orthodox Judaism, their Messiah doesnt cleanse them with his magical blood, but leads, and covers (atones) for his people spiritually, by his loyalty to God's law and by his SPIRIT. Hence, all of Israel are God's SON, one nation, one people, one community.

Elia

Elia get out of the desert sun it's frying you brain. Jesus is Lord. http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127217-Don-t-be-Jewish-be-Christian&highlight=

Bs"d

He might be your lord, but not mine. I have a different Lord:

"J-e-h-o-v-a-h the Lord [is] my strength"
Habakkuk 3:19 Young's Literal Translation

"But you, O Y-H-W-H my Lord"
Psalm 109:21

"O J-e-h-o-v-a-h my Lord, strength of my salvation"
Psalm 140:7, Young's Literal Translation

"But to Thee, O J-e-h-o-v-a-h, my Lord, [are] mine eyes, In Thee I have trusted, Make not bare my soul."
Psalm 141:7, Young's Literal Translation

"And Abram saith, `Lord J-e-h-o-v-a-h what dost Thou give to me"
Gen 15:2 Young's Literal Translation

"and he saith, `Lord J-e-h-o-v-a-h, whereby do I know that I possess it?'"
Gen 15:8 Young's Literal Translation

"Lord J-e-h-o-v-a-h, Thou -- Thou hast begun to shew Thy servant Thy greatness, and Thy strong hand;"
Deut 3:28 Young's Literal Translation

"And Samson calleth unto J-e-h-o-v-a-h, and saith, `Lord J-e-h-o-v-a-h, remember me, I pray Thee, and strengthen me,"
Judges 16:28 Young's Literal Translation

"I come in the might of the Lord J-e-h-o-v-a-h, I mention Thy righteousness -- Thine only."
Psalm 71:16 Young's Literal Translation

CherubRam

Lord is a common phrase. There are many lords.

Yahshua came in the name of Yahwah, and he preached that Yahwah is the only true God.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Immanuel

Immanuel

~·~·~

All that really matters is the Messiah being revealed in man (in human experience and community), and that reality of 'God' tabernacling within man and anointing man for his life purpose and divine service. The Messiah comes when the soul has contact and communion with the Spirit.

All else is alphabet soup and salad dressing.

Elia

Immanuel

Immanuel

~·~·~

All that really matters is the Messiah being revealed in man (in human experience and community), and that reality of 'God' tabernacling within man and anointing man for his life purpose and divine service. The Messiah comes when the soul has contact and communion with the Spirit.

All else is alphabet soup and salad dressing.
Bs"d

The real messiah is going to be a victorious king, and not a wandering preacher and miracle healer who gets himself tortured to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.