Hitler could have had eternal life

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You act like its a bad thing. Do I really have to produce the hundred's if not thousand's of post's where you verbally assault Meshak, unendingly? Truly, Jesus told us, "for they say, and do not."
To the end.
Also true.

Daniel

Thought so. I give you complete permission to post every single one
of my posts to Meshak. That might be fun? Others would enjoy it as
well. Because frankly, your posts are boring. No Offence.

chair

The notion that if Hitler had repented of his monstrous crimes against humanity at the last minute , God would have forgiven him and allowed him to enjoy heavenly bliss for eternity , while the 6 million Jews he murdered went to hell merely because they were Jews
and did not accept Christ as savior is only one of many reasons why I am not a Christian and could never accept this religion .
It defies all logic and common snse . But if Christians still believe in salvation and damnation this is certainly their right .
I refuse to believe that Mahatma Gandhi is in hell now because he was a Hindu , or that the Dalai Lama will go to hell when he dies merely because he is a Buddhist .
Or that people in primitive tribes in the Amazon who never hear of Jesus and Christianity are doomed to hell . It's not their fault they
never heard of Jesus . They cantt even conceive of a Jesus or the idea of salvation and damnation . This kind of thinking is totally foreign to them .
Most Christians aren't bad people , but unfortunately , some of them are and have been absolute rotters . Of course, this is true of every religion . Why should the bad Christians be exempt from hell, assuming that a hell exists , merely because they accept Christ as their savior ?

Amazing how little attention this post has gotten. Even as a thought experiment, this should be thought provoking. Stop and think- maybe there is something that is not quite right in your (Christian) theology?

Nazaroo

yep I see a few errors here:

Dalai Lama isn't going to hell because he's a buddhist.

if he goes to hell it will be for being a fag.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Amazing how little attention this post has gotten. Even as a thought experiment, this should be thought provoking. Stop and think- maybe there is something that is not quite right in your (Christian) theology?

it is not amazing
if
you understand christian theology

many christians do not

have you noticed
we don't agree
so
there is something that is not quite right with our theology

Dan Emanuel

You're the one who tells posters to "Pray the rosary"
Sure am. The Rosary begin's with the Lords prayer, you know. He taught His disciple's to pray this way, and Peter teaches' us to pray this way too.

He also tell's us to ask Mary to "pray for us sinner's," which is what the Apostle John said in his epistle to the Church, that we should pray for those who, "sin a sin which is not unto death" --e.g., a "venial" sin --a "mortal" sin is sin that does lead to death.

And the Glory Be prayer end's with these wonderful word's:
WORLD WITHOUT END, AMEN​
They are lovely word's, and they speak what my heart know's.

G.M.
and tells them
about how the Popes keep on ruling over the Catholic church!
Indeed, Peters office rule's the whole Church today, as he has from day 1. 'Thing is, Peter doesn't talk much today. The last thing he said was back in the 1990s I think. Of course, throughout the whole history of the whole Church, this is a blink of an eye, so what Peter said in the 1990s is what he say's today, and if it were otherwise, Francis would say something --and he is not saying anything (different).
Since
you "Pray the rosary"
I actually pray the Rosary, I do not "Pray the rosary," with quote's.

I can pray the [heart, or core of the] Rosary in about 3 minute's if need be. I usually take my time. I don't use bead's to keep track though, I keep in my mind variation's of prime number's, dice or playing card's, and patterned dot's, so I know which Hail Mary I'm on. Its good mental exercise, if nothing else G.M., you should try it.
and admire the many Popes
I don't admire the many pope's. I admire that Jesuses' own creation, Peters supreme pastorship of Jesuses' own Church, that He built upon Peter, is a stronger institution today than it ever has been. I admire our Lords handiwork. His foster father Joseph was a carpenter you know. Our Lord knew how to build.
you MUST be a
Catholic, right?
No.
I have never brought up those discussions so, that
makes YOU the Catholic!
Still no.

Daniel

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You show me right now how Jesus talk's to you Meshak or else shut up you nitwit.
How many decade's after Jesuses' own Church began Meshak, did anybody write down what Jesus said, you idiot?
Just shut up.
"It I clear?" What does "It I clear" mean? What language are you pretending to not speak?

And of course I'm not trying to "be true Jesus." You've removed all doubt from anyones' mind that you are as dumb as a bag of rock's.
"Friend?" How nice, you pinhead.
"Isaidgoodday!"

Daniel

I have being called many names but pinhead is new:)

Dan Emanuel

Thought so.
Thought so what?
I give you complete permission to post every single one
of my posts to Meshak.
I don't need you're permission to do that G.M., but thank's anyway.
That might be fun?
Might be.
Others would enjoy it as
well.
Might be.
Because frankly
You never lack for frankness G.M.!
your posts are boring.
That must be why you hound me so much, because I'm boring.
No Offence.
You couldn't if you tried, and thats a compliment, coming from me. :)

Daniel

Dan Emanuel

I have called many names but pinhead is new:)
I knew you'd be back. :)

I believe that you believe in Jesus (John 3 verse 16) Meshak, I have no reason to doubt you're faith. I chastise you because you don't teach what Peter teaches,' and Peter is OK with that, and therefore so am I, because teaching the right thing is Peters job, and not our's.

I'm going to point out where you diverge from Peter, in my thread's.

Daniel

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I knew you'd be back. :)

I believe that you believe in Jesus (John 3 verse 16) Meshak, I have no reason to doubt you're faith. I chastise you because you don't teach what Peter teaches,' and Peter is OK with that, and therefore so am I, because teaching the right thing is Peters job, and not our's.

I'm going to point out where you diverge from Peter, in my thread's.

Daniel

I will not debate doctrine. I just thought your name calling was cute.:)

Dan Emanuel

Heir professed the power of our Lord over sin and death in a radical way, and it evoke's very strong reaction's to it. In Christian theology, they're is no worse sin that crucifying the Lord of glory, and His death atoned even for this sin! The 1st Christian's were all Peters brethren and you're ancestor's, and when they understood what they had done, and realized the unconditional mercy offered to them, they believed! Peter led [three] thousand of them to faith in a single day.

And as I recommended to Horn, check out what Peter actually teaches us about these difficult question's today. He is a blessing, and a caring, practical genius.

Daniel

Last edited:

Dan Emanuel

it is not amazing
if
you understand christian theology

many christians do not

have you noticed
we don't agree
so
there is something that is not quite right with our theology
They're is something quite right with Peters theology though. I think that we need to promote this.

Daniel

Arthur Brain

Probably because it's too uncomfortable for them to deal with, as it should be.

Dan Emanuel

Probably because it's too uncomfortable for them to deal with, as it should be.
Which part exactly do you mean? I want to weigh in, but its not clear what your talking about.

For me, it is not uncomfortable at all to profess and defend what Heir said, and then later defended, in the O.P.

Daniel

Right Divider

Body part
This is not a thread about theodicy, but if you in any way are condemning God for any of the sin's that we commit, I have to disagree. But if your not, then you're post is fine. :)

Daniel
Why do you consistently get these BACKWARDS?

You're is a contraction meaning: YOU ARE
Your is a possessive meaning: It belong to you

Ben Masada

Hitler could have had eternal life.

Hitler could have had eternal life.

No, he couldn't because, there is nothing eternal about man but death.