Hitler could have had eternal life

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Danny, since you deny you're a Catholic, why do you say that Peter
(Catholics consider him the first Pope) was followed by 200 some other
Popes? And, you've told others to, "Pray the rosary?" If you're not a Catholic,
I'll eat Meshaks hat?

Dan Emanuel

(((pharaoh))) (hardened) (his) {pharaohs own heart}. exodus 8:31-32.

choice. NO robot here.

Your idea of a robot creating God fails again.
In some way it seem's like its both, and regarding such fine point's of detail and other's like it, I'm glad to defer to Peter our pastor.

Daniel

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
The notion that if Hitler had repented of his monstrous crimes against humanity at the last minute , God would have forgiven him and allowed him to enjoy heavenly bliss for eternity , while the 6 million Jews he murdered went to hell merely because they were Jews
and did not accept Christ as savior is only one of many reasons why I am not a Christian and could never accept this religion .
It defies all logic and common snse . But if Christians still believe in salvation and damnation this is certainly their right .
I refuse to believe that Mahatma Gandhi is in hell now because he was a Hindu , or that the Dalai Lama will go to hell when he dies merely because he is a Buddhist .
Or that people in primitive tribes in the Amazon who never hear of Jesus and Christianity are doomed to hell . It's not their fault they
never heard of Jesus . They cantt even conceive of a Jesus or the idea of salvation and damnation . This kind of thinking is totally foreign to them .
Most Christians aren't bad people , but unfortunately , some of them are and have been absolute rotters . Of course, this is true of every religion . Why should the bad Christians be exempt from hell, assuming that a hell exists , merely because they accept Christ as their savior ?

Dan Emanuel

You're right. Had Hitler heard the Grace Message, placed his faith
in Christ as his Savior, been sealed/indwelt by the Holy Spirit and
baptized into the Body of Christ, 'not by water' he could have been
saved! He would have been a very different Hitler had the Holy Spirit
indwelt him.
That wasn't Heirs point at all G.M.! Heir say's:
What someone does in their flesh (where there dwelleth no good thing) has no bearing on a person's salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV)!​
Do you agree with that G.M. or, don't you?

Daniel

Arthur Brain

So what about all those Jews who were murdered then? (Not to mention other groups). And to be fair let's not blame the atrocities solely on Hitler but all the cohorts and the regime that went along with him, but again, what of those who were sent packing off to death camps? What of those who witnessed the strangling of children (possibly their own) upon arrival and the indescribable horrors of all therein? Are they all rotting in "hell" if they didn't repent themselves having endured what probably none of us have ever had to undergo? This type of thread is just sickening IMO frankly...

Dan Emanuel

Hey Danny, since you deny you're a Catholic, why do you say that Peter
(Catholics consider him the first Pope) was followed by 200 some other
Popes?
Because I believe in the papacy, as the supreme pastorship of Jesus Christs own 1 true Church that He built upon Peter. Its Peters chair, Peters office, and in it Peter live's on to this day, because he has ruled from the Churches' day 1, no matter what day you consider that to be, Peter was the pastor then, and he is now.
And, you've told others to, "Pray the rosary?"
I've found its very good for me to pray the Rosary, so I recommend it.
If you're not a Catholic,
I'll eat Meshaks hat?
I won't hold you to that.

Daniel

Dan Emanuel

The notion that if Hitler had repented of his monstrous crimes against humanity at the last minute , God would have forgiven him and allowed him to enjoy heavenly bliss for eternity , while the 6 million Jews he murdered went to hell merely because they were Jews
and did not accept Christ as savior is only one of many reasons why I am not a Christian and could never accept this religion .
It defies all logic and common snse . But if Christians still believe in salvation and damnation this is certainly their right .
I refuse to believe that Mahatma Gandhi is in hell now because he was a Hindu , or that the Dalai Lama will go to hell when he dies merely because he is a Buddhist .
Or that people in primitive tribes in the Amazon who never hear of Jesus and Christianity are doomed to hell . It's not their fault they
never heard of Jesus . They cantt even conceive of a Jesus or the idea of salvation and damnation . This kind of thinking is totally foreign to them .
Most Christians aren't bad people , but unfortunately , some of them are and have been absolute rotters . Of course, this is true of every religion . Why should the bad Christians be exempt from hell, assuming that a hell exists , merely because they accept Christ as their savior ?
All good comment's and observation's and question's, Horn. I find Peters teaching's on all these matter's to be extraordinarily helpful and clarifying and healing.

Daniel

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In a way, Peter teaches' us, yes, I am.

But not, how you mean it, G.M.!

Daniel

Just a minute,

Are you serious? Jesus is not your teacher and Peter is?????

You know Jesus says not to call anyone teacher because He is the Teacher?

You need to read Jesus' word, friend.

Dan Emanuel

So what about all those Jews who were murdered then? (Not to mention other groups). And to be fair let's not blame the atrocities solely on Hitler but all the cohorts and the regime that went along with him, but again, what of those who were sent packing off to death camps? What of those who witnessed the strangling of children (possibly their own) upon arrival and the indescribable horrors of all therein? Are they all rotting in "hell" if they didn't repent themselves having endured what probably none of us have ever had to undergo?
Peter has a lot of really insightful, loving, and deep thing's to say about these matter's Arthur.
This type of thread is just sickening IMO frankly...
I'm sorry you had to see it then.

Daniel