Hitler could have had eternal life

heir

TOL Subscriber
Too bad for you (1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV)

OP can be replaced by what I posted.
I don't think so!

The quote from the OP:

"As one who has trusted the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation, I could murder 6,000,000 Jews and it would not change the fact that I am a saved and sealed member of the Body of Christ!"

No one can touch my salvation!

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So say's Heir:
"As one who has trusted the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation, I could murder 6,000,000 Jews and it would not change the fact that I am a saved and sealed member of the Body of Christ!"​
I agree. If Adolf Hitler could say the same thing here that Heir has said, honestly, then he too could have eternal life.

Daniel
Myself I really don't think Hitler was or could have been saved, I believe Hitler was beyond salvation, and incorrigible. But he did enter into eternal life lost for ever.

You should the book "A Spoke in the Wheel" by Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

Hitler a man who partied in front of Bonhoeffer, then made Bonhoeffer strip all his clothing off, march to the gallows, and Hitler watched Bonhoeffer hang until Bonhoeffer was dead, and a few others others along with Bonhoeffer.

We know Hitler committed suicide because he knew he'd caught up with and the end was coming.

Word based mystic

The failure of this as theological speculation is that I doubt if GOD would ever let one of HIS sinful elect become so deceived and given over to sin as this.

Satan is restrained by GOD, Pharaoh was restrained by GOD and so indeed all of the people of the kingdom here on earth are also restrained by GOD.

Pharaoh and Satan were both freed from restraint (called the hardening of Pharaoh's heart) to prove to the world but especially the good seed the true eternal nature of their evil, necessitating the judgment. Why would HE remove the restrainer from HIS own elect unless they were so stubborn that only by committing the worst atrocity in history would their eyes be opened to their sin and need for repentance and redemption by the blood?

So theoretically it might be possible but practically there would not seem to be a need for it...allowing ordinary sins is the usual method GOD uses to open our eyes to our sinfulness, giving us the knowledge of OUR good an evil - the knowledge that our good misses the mark and our evil is real and makes us guilty before HIM.

Peace, Ted

bad and changing the meaning of or ignoring these scriptures.

satan restrained by God ((after)) (he) desired to be like God and receive his glory. God did not create Him rebellious.
(no robot here). Ezekiel 28:12,15
Your heart ((((became)))) proud on account of your beauty, and (((you))) corrupted ((your)) wisdom because of your splendor

next
pharaoh restrained by God after.

(((pharaoh))) (hardened) (his) {pharaohs own heart}. exodus 8:31-32.

choice. NO robot here.

Your idea of a robot creating God fails again.

heir

TOL Subscriber
A statement I haven't challenged.

I'm glad you see that you cannot challenge my salvation, as a member of the Body of Christ, which is by grace through the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross and God raising Him from the dead; no matter what I have done or will do in my flesh! It's a done deal!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Now you know Daniel, that there are a ton of people here who believe that one has to clean up their act to be saved and has to do something to remain saved. They do not associate themselves as ever being the ungodly nor do they believe that while we were yet without strength Christ died for us. They don't understand what happened at the cross nor the position of a member of the Body of Christ as saved and sealed.

IOW, you've gone and done it now!

Posters that are in the 'know,' know you're right Heir! You're
one of a very few posters on TOL who 'knows' what she's
talking about.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm glad you see that you cannot challenge my salvation, as a member of the Body of Christ, which is by grace through the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross and God raising Him from the dead; no matter what I have done or will do in my flesh! It's a done deal!

AMEN! This Danny character doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Myself I really don't think Hitler was or could have been saved, I believe Hitler was beyond salvation, and incorrigible. But he did enter into eternal life lost for ever.
He could have been saved:

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Anyone can be saved when they trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

After all, the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth...

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but to ALL MEN!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

No matter who you are or what you were doing while you were there God will save you! That is the word of reconciliation!

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Dan Emanuel

Now you know Daniel, that there are a ton of people here who believe that one has to clean up their act to be saved and has to do something to remain saved. They do not associate themselves as ever being the ungodly nor do they believe that while we were yet without strength Christ died for us. They don't understand what happened at the cross nor the position of a member of the Body of Christ as saved and sealed.

IOW, you've gone and done it now!
patrick -

Daniel

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He could have been saved:

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Anyone can be saved when they trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

After all, the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth...

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but to ALL MEN!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

No matter who you are or what you were doing while you were there God will save you! That is the word of reconciliation!

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

You're right. Had Hitler heard the Grace Message, placed his faith
in Christ as his Savior, been sealed/indwelt by the Holy Spirit and
baptized into the Body of Christ, 'not by water' he could have been
saved! He would have been a very different Hitler had the Holy Spirit
indwelt him.

Dan Emanuel

I agree with heir.

Now, get up a search party and scour the earth to see if a single MAD wacko can be found which has ever committed a single murder.
No need. Who care's? Even if every single MAD wacko was a serial killer it doesn't change Jesus Christ at all, nor what is true of Him, nor that salvation is only found in Him, through Him, by Him, with Him, believing on Him, in Him, faith in Him.

You agree with that.

Daniel

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No need. Who care's? Even if every single MAD wacko was a serial killer it doesn't change Jesus Christ at all, nor what is true of Him, nor that salvation is only found in Him, through Him, by Him, with Him, believing on Him, in Him, faith in Him.

You agree with that.

Daniel

Does your Priest agree with you?

Dan Emanuel

You should the book "A Spoke in the Wheel" by Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

Hitler a man who partied in front of Bonhoeffer, then made Bonhoeffer strip all his clothing off, march to the gallows, and Hitler watched Bonhoeffer hang until Bonhoeffer was dead, and a few others others along with Bonhoeffer.

We know Hitler committed suicide because he knew he'd caught up with and the end was coming.
Hitlers suicide certainly closed the book on his lifes work. He didn't own up to it, therefore, even if we all suddenly forgot everything, we'd still be able to figure out radically quickly that what Hitler did was the most unimaginably gravest of sin's, because of his suicide, he died a coward, proving the whole thing was an act, and he knew it all along.

Although what he did was not graver than crucifying Jesus. And our Lords Blood cleanse's even those who killed Him.

Daniel

P.S. Thank you for the recommendation. :e4e: