What If Love Is NOT An Emotion

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I said
The last person I would ever turn to for advice about God would be Tina Turner.

Yer ear needs work, Squeak.

Psalm 27:13 KJV

13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

he who has an ear

Listen with the ears of yer new man.

Romans 10:8 KJV

8 But what saith it ? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is , the word of faith, which we preach ;

oatmeal

The love that God speaks most predominantly is agape.

Agape is not an emotion. it is an action because of the decision of the mind to love. Love is an action we can do in our minds and in what we do.

We are commanded to love.

We are not commanded to have gooshy, gushy emotions, we are commanded to love.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

1 John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

This love of God is a decision based on God's commandment to us to love one another.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The love that God speaks most predominantly is agape.

Agape is not an emotion. it is an action because of the decision of the mind to love. Love is an action we can do in our minds and in what we do.

We are commanded to love.

We are not commanded to have gooshy, gushy emotions, we are commanded to love.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

1 John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

This love of God is a decision based on God's commandment to us to love one another.

I said
Your right love is a choice that we make. Not a overwhelming emotions that we cant control.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Christ himself saved me.

You are speaking evil about me.

You are speaking evil about God!

I said
I think your name there has gone to your head. Your not only not God but you don't have God's Truth. Here is God's Truth the quoted Word.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My name has gone to my head, and my heart, and in every cell of my body.

I said
Well here is the delusion. God's Truth is the quoted Word of God. And you don't quote the Word of God. You just complain carnally like any misguided deceived person.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hey Squeaky,

You have tons of verses revealing. Did you memorize all of them?

It seems you memorized all NT verses.

I said
No I didn't. What I done was when I read them I believed them. And turned them over to the Holy Spirit. He decides which verse to give me. Personally I have a lousy memory. When I read a verse I look inside myself and if there is any thing in me contrary to the verse I purge it out of me.