Michael

CherubRam

Michael

Michael means "who is like God" it does not mean "I am like god" as some try to make it. It is a question.

Psalm 35:10
My whole being will exclaim, “Who is like you, Lord? You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from those who rob them.”

Psalm 71:19
Your righteousness, God, reaches to the heavens, you who have done great things. Who is like you, God?

Psalm 89:6
For who in the skies above can compare with the Lord? Who is like the Lord among the heavenly beings?

Psalm 89:8
Who is like you, Lord God Almighty? You, Lord, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you.

Psalm 113:5
Who is like the Lord our God, the One who sits enthroned on high,

Truster

Michael or the correct transliteration of michahel is Michah El meaning Who is Like unto El; or O That El.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael does mean 'Who is like God?!!' It is an exclamation of Praise to the Greatness of God.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

CherubRam

Revelation 12
7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his [angels / messengers] fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his [angels / messengers] fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his [angels / messengers] with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.

They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;

they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.

How did Michael and his messengers triumph? By the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.

Therefore Michael is not the Messiah Yahshua.

Note: Earth is also called "heaven."

Genesis 1:6
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
9. And God said, Let the waters under the Heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

Luke 17:21
nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is among you."

Last edited:

False Prophet

Michael is an archangel.
But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” Jude 9
Michael is one of the chief princes.
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia. Dan 10:13
He withstood one of the chief princes of Persia ruling over the earth from heavenly places.
However, I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth. Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against these forces except Michael your prince. Dan 10:21
We have a chief prince who is the angel Michael standing over us in the heavenly places.

CherubRam

Michael is an archangel.
But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” Jude 9
Michael is one of the chief princes.
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia. Dan 10:13
He withstood one of the chief princes of Persia ruling over the earth from heavenly places.
However, I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth. Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against these forces except Michael your prince. Dan 10:21
We have a chief prince who is the angel Michael standing over us in the heavenly places.

Verse 9 of Jude is a Gnostic insertion, used to promote the Gnostic book called, "The Assumption of Moses."

The word "prince" is not a correct translation in Daniel. The correct translation is "leader" or as modern Hebrew has it, "minister."

CherubRam

Accord to "The Book of Enoch" and the "Dead Sea Scrolls," Michael is a man who lives in the last days preceding the Two Witnesses.

Daniel1611

Michael is, from scriptural accounts, the head Angel and a glorious servant of the Lord. He is not God or the Christ. He is the servant, maybe greatest servant, of Jesus Christ.

CherubRam

Michael is, from scriptural accounts, the head Angel and a glorious servant of the Lord. He is not God or the Christ. He is the servant, maybe greatest servant, of Jesus Christ.

All of the people around the throne are chief messengers. The Two Witnesses are also chief messengers. The persons whom have four wings on Earth, later have six wings in Heaven. Wings are parabolic of status.