Passover Blood Moon Preceded by Exceedingly Rare Solar Eclipse

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Rise of the first six of 666

[Passover Blood Moon Preceded by Exceedingly Rare Solar Eclipse by Tuly Weisz]

"“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.” (Joel 2:31).

An exceedingly rare solar eclipse will take place next week over a most symbolic location on a day infused with both great natural significance and profound religious meaning.

There will be a total eclipse of the sun for two minutes over the North Pole on Friday, March 20, the day of the Spring Equinox which coincides with the beginning of the Hebrew month of Nissan, the first month in the Biblical calendar year, a solar occurrence that has never happened before in human history.

“The concurrence and rarity of this natural event, together with the times in which we live, indicates the finger of God,” Gidon Ariel, an Israeli Orthodox Jew told Breaking Israel News. Ariel serves as the co-founder and CEO of Root Source, an online platform where Christians can learn “Jewish concepts, ideas and thought, to more deeply understand the roots of their faith, in an informal and loving manner” according to the group’s website.

As stated in the Book of Exodus, “the first month” of Nissan is when God rescued the Nation of Israel from slavery in Egypt. Jewish tradition teaches that just as the first redemption happened in Nissan, so too the future redemption of the world will also occur in the month of Nissan.

Known by Jews as the “Holiday of Redemption,” Passover takes place every year on the 15th day of Nissan, and as Hebrew months are based on a lunar cycle, the night when Jews sit down to their Passover Seder always has a full moon..." Full text: Passover Blood Moon Preceded by Exceedingly Rare Solar Eclipse

Related:

Rise of the second six of 666

Historic day of 4 popes

See:

Joel 2:28-32 J. Vernon McGee

Will the sun really be turned to darkness and the moon to blood (Joel 2:31)? When will the prophecy of Joel 2:31 be fulfilled, and will it be fulf...

Are the Blood Moons a sign of the End Times? Is something significant about to happen to Israel? Or is it just an astronomical anomaly?

Is Jesus going to return during the blood-red moon (blood moons) of 2015? Does a blood-red moon have anything to do with the end times?

What's been happening in the world since the two Blood Moons in 2014? Should we be concerned about the next two this year? Should the Blood Moons...

What's been happening in the world since the two Blood Moons in 2014? Should we be concerned about the next two this year? Should the Blood Moons...

Blood out of a (Moon) Rock: Are upcoming lunar eclipses a precursor to fulfilled prophecy?

Last edited:

Mocking You

An exceedingly rare solar eclipse will take place next week over a most symbolic location on a day infused with both great natural significance and profound religious meaning.

There will be a total eclipse of the sun for two minutes over the North Pole on Friday, March 20, the day of the Spring Equinox which coincides with the beginning of the Hebrew month of Nissan, the first month in the Biblical calendar year, a solar occurrence that has never happened before in human history.

“The concurrence and rarity of this natural event, together with the times in which we live, indicates the finger of God,” Gidon Ariel, an Israeli Orthodox Jew told Breaking Israel News.

Hold on a minute. Just a few issues.

1."There will be a total eclipse of the sun over the North Pole." No there won't. The North Pole is never directly pointed at the sun which is what would be necessary for a total eclipse of the sun (moon passes between sun and earth, casting the shadow of the moon on earth.)

2. "A total eclipse of the sun has never before occurred on the first day of the Jewish month of Nissan, in human history." I seriously doubt this is true. But I note the qualifier must include the existence of the Jewish calendar, so maybe true.

3. "The rarity of the event... indicates the finger of God."--quote by orthodox Jew. Eclipses aren't that rare . And the eclipse will not be visible in Israel, so it kind takes the wind out of the sails of that claim.

dreadknought

[Passover Blood Moon Preceded by Exceedingly Rare Solar Eclipse by Tuly Weisz]

"“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.” (Joel 2:31).

“The concurrence and rarity of this natural event, together with the times in which we live, indicates the finger of God,” Gidon Ariel, an Israeli Orthodox Jew told Breaking Israel News. Ariel serves as the co-founder and CEO of Root Source, an online platform where Christians can learn “Jewish concepts, ideas and thought, to more deeply understand the roots of their faith, in an informal and loving manner” according to the group’s website.

As stated in the Book of Exodus, “the first month” of Nissan is when God rescued the Nation of Israel from slavery in Egypt. Jewish tradition teaches that just as the first redemption happened in Nissan, so too the future redemption of the world will also occur in the month of Nissan.

Known by Jews as the “Holiday of Redemption,” Passover takes place every year on the 15th day of Nissan, and as Hebrew months are based on a lunar cycle, the night when Jews sit down to their Passover Seder always has a full moon..." Full text: Passover Blood Moon Preceded by Exceedingly Rare Solar Eclipse
There is that word concurrence again, darn it.

Daniel1611

Ariel serves as the co-founder and CEO of Root Source, an online platform where Christians can learn “Jewish concepts, ideas and thought, to more deeply understand the roots of their faith, in an informal and loving manner” according to the group’s website.

This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
-Titus 1:13-14

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
What does it mean if there's a blood moon on Groundhog Day?

Six more weeks of winter. Mk 13:32

groundhog-284.gif

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Joel 2:30, 31 Before … day of the LORD. Unmistakable heavenly phenomena will signal the imminent arrival of God’s wrath in the Day of the Lord (cf. v. 10)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1273). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

dreadknought

"Joel 2:30, 31 Before … day of the LORD. Unmistakable heavenly phenomena will signal the imminent arrival of God’s wrath in the Day of the Lord (cf. v. 10)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1273). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.
The MacArthur Bible isn't the most logical when studying astrological occurrences.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Yes, Peter quoted Joel at Pentecost and it was the beginning of the fulfillment, however with Israel's corporate rejection of their Messiah, the complete fulfillment was postponed, thus the Day of the LORD awaits a future time at the LORD's return.

Though the natural full moons and eclipses are interesting, I think that the fulfillment of Joel's prophecy regarding the sun being darkened and the moon turning red could happen whenever the LORD desires.
He didn't need a natural eclipse to make it dark at the crucifixion.

Mocking You

Unmistakable heavenly phenomena will signal the imminent arrival of God’s wrath in the Day of the Lord

It's an eclipse. It's going to be best visualized in Greenland and Iceland.
The next total eclipse (lunar) is April 4th. The next total solar eclipse is March 9, 2016.

I would say next week's eclipse is not an "unmistakable heavenly phenomena signally the arrival of God's wrath."

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Know what's a good Bible for studying the Bible? THE BIBLE. The words of God, without John MacArthur's dumb comments on every page.

It's odd to me that people comment on the Bible all the time, in this forum for instance, but then objections are raised about commentaries.

John MacArthur, though I don't agree with a lot of his comments, has just as much right to comment as anyone else does.

Just thought I'd comment on that. :idunno:

Six more weeks of winter. Mk 13:32

groundhog-284.gif

Hark! I perceiveth thou art a prophet!

From the Matthew Harried Commentary: In message board parlance, one who actually shows some spiritual insight into scripture.

Thanks. My personal astrologer was out of pocket, the usual excuse, an emergency chicken entrails reading. I won't pester you for spiritual guidance on the Groundhog Tetrad, a less pressing matter at this juncture.

It's odd to me that people comment on the Bible all the time, in this forum for instance, but then objections are raised about commentaries.

John MacArthur, though I don't agree with a lot of his comments, has just as much right to comment as anyone else does.

Just thought I'd comment on that. :idunno:

Well, I've always had respect for John MacArthur and would really like to know what he has to say about blood moons and Groundhog Day.

I've found that, places like TOL, there's a deep suspicion of anybody actually educated in theology, anybody who can form a complete, coherent sentence, and, most of all, anybody who advocates Christian doctrinal interpretations theologians have agreed upon the past couple millennia.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, I've always had respect for John MacArthur and would really like to know what he has to say about blood moons and Groundhog Day.

I've found that, places like TOL, there's a deep suspicion of anybody actually educated in theology, anybody who can form a complete, coherent sentence, and, most of all, anybody who advocates Christian doctrinal interpretations theologians have agreed upon the past couple millennia.

Thank you for your commentary.

OCTOBER23

Finally a post on the Blood Moons
------------------------------------

This is a Warning as was the Shofar Sounds all over the World from 2011 -2013

to warn us to Repent for the time is near.

It will come as a Thief in the Night just like it came suddenly in Noah's Generation.

There should be a Mid-East War along with the Blood Moons at the End of 2016

which will lead to a 7 Year Peace Treaty supported by the United Nations.

OCTOBER23

What does it mean if there's a blood moon on Groundhog Day?
=======================================

There will be more and more Blood Moons

until the 2nd coming of John Hogue.
===============================

Last edited: