Passover Blood Moon Preceded by Exceedingly Rare Solar Eclipse

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
There will be more and more Blood Moons

until the 2nd coming of John Hogue...
It's my understanding that he believes there are two different gospels--one for the Jews (all that hard stuff like law keeping) and one for the gentiles (all that easy stuffy like grace). Ferguson.

Last edited:
What does it mean if there's a blood moon on Groundhog Day?
=======================================

There will be more and more Blood Moons

until the 2nd coming of John Hogue.
===============================

This means Ronald Reagan is still the antichrist, right? You'd also think that, with the tribulation beginning in 2000, it would be safer by now to own a pitbull.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This is just more nonsense being peddled by religious hucksters (Titus 1:14 KJV) for filthy lucre’s sake. Their mouths must be stopped (Titus 1:11 KJV).

My proof? The eclipse of Friday, 20 March will come and go uneventfully. Watch it happen.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Well, I've always had respect for John MacArthur and would really like to know what he has to say about blood moons and Groundhog Day.

I'm also keenly interested in how Groundhog's Day fits into Bible prophecy, although I must confess that I am more interested in how blood oranges are a herald of God's wrath which is to be poured out in these end times...

th

oatmeal

So these people are telling God what to do and how to interpret scripture?

Their arrogance is reminiscent of the 450 prophets of Baal.

I'm also keenly interested in how Groundhog's Day fits into Bible prophecy, although I must confess that I am more interested in how blood oranges are a herald of God's wrath which is to be poured out in these end times...

th

I admire your spiritual fortitude, to contemplate the ramifications of the blood orange, surely an up and coming best seller book. But I must confess to avoiding the subject, praying that our dear Lord may take me, prior to it getting down to the squeeze.

musterion

Whenever nothing comes to pass in these matters, the booksellers don't recant. They ignore it and sell more books.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Context.

We know that we will not remain here during the day of the Lord.

The four blood moons have nothing to do with the seven years of tribulation. Furthermore the moon turning to blood or better the blackouts happen after the mid point of the trib.

Since we know this, there is no way to correlate that passage to next october's event to which it won't even be visible in Israel anyways. It's going to be visible here but that doesn't count since North America was not important enough for God to mention us in scripture.

Daniel1611

I get so tired of hearing what the Rabbinical scholars say about the moon. I don't take my lessons on theology from Christ-hating false prophets like the Rabbi's of the false religion of Judaism. There are certain things the Bible says about events in the sky that we can take as a sign, as Angel quoted above. But all this stuff about phases of the moon during different Jewish holidays is nonsense, and stuff about blood moons during some special time in the modern day country called "Israel" is nonsense, too. I don't bother with Jewish myths and fables. I certainly don't listen to liars like Judaic Rabbi's.

Mocking You

I get so tired of hearing what the Rabbinical scholars say about the moon. I don't take my lessons on theology from Christ-hating false prophets like the Rabbi's of the false religion of Judaism. There are certain things the Bible says about events in the sky that we can take as a sign, as Angel quoted above. But all this stuff about phases of the moon during different Jewish holidays is nonsense, and stuff about blood moons during some special time in the modern day country called "Israel" is nonsense, too. I don't bother with Jewish myths and fables. I certainly don't listen to liars like Judaic Rabbi's.

Yep. And the irony is that these events would not be visible from Israel anyway, so how can it be relevant?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Whenever nothing comes to pass in these matters, the booksellers don't recant. They ignore it and sell more books.

In the same breath though musterion, Jesus wept over Jerusalem why? Because they did not know the day of their visitation, no? The Lord was in their midst just as the prophets had foretold and they missed it completely, the scripture even gave them the day and nobody was watching. We do not know the hour but, Christ said we should be watching...knowing the signs of the times, this may not be the time for His return but, at least there are those watching the signs, looking for their bridegroom. Hard predictions are bad I agree but, I don't think what SD has posted was much more than just posing the question whether these signs have significance. Just my thoughts...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
In the same breath though musterion, Jesus wept over Jerusalem why? Because they did not know the day of their visitation, no? The Lord was in their midst just as the prophets had foretold and they missed it completely, the scripture even gave them the day and nobody was watching. We do not know the hour but, Christ said we should be watching...knowing the signs of the times, this may not be the time for His return but, at least there are those watching the signs, looking for their bridegroom. Hard predictions are bad I agree but, I don't think what SD has posted was much more than just posing the question whether these signs have significance. Just my thoughts...

Well, from man's perspective the kingdom offer was postponed if you will. However from God's perspective it was preplanned that way.

Selah

musterion

I hear you, Rock, but celestial signs in themselves are nothing new. I'm not saying we shouldn't consider such things (as long as looking for possible signs of Christ's return doesn't supplant the believer's looking to Christ Himself as our focus). My problem is with crap like the Blood Moon hype that makes merchandise of gullible believers (and unbelievers), which is then promptly ignored when it doesn't pan out. The believers seem to pretend it never happened and move on to the next big ear-tickling fad. The unbelievers say "See? More Bible hokum, the whole thing is false." God is not glorified by any of it, imo.

That said, THIS (lead article on the Temple) is the kind of stuff that starts to get my attention:

http://www.wayoflife.org/index_files/fcnn_16_13.html

Jose Fly

One of the most secure jobs a person can have....end times preacher. Everything is always "just around the corner", "soon", and "imminent", and there's little to no standards for accuracy or precision.