The Holy Spirit Convicts Us

Cross Reference

Amen! My opening prayer is for all in authority, that all men might live in peace and worship God as they see fit. I also pray that God's Will might be done each day, not mine; then ask God to create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me.

I understand, however, God's Will is always a no-brianer. If in us, it will be done or we will miss out. The test of life in the natural will reveal to us our spritual lack for living in Romans 8. cf 1Peter 1:22ff

"Walking in the Spirit" is the only life. It is a process of learning how to that we must desire and pursue. If one doesn't will reveal the lack IN Him and his lack in himself that must be brought into submission to His salvation by the new birth. We need to learn how to protect His Life in us __ and that by knowing the 'privilege' of being chosen to do so.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I understand, however, God's Will is always a no-brianer. If in us, it will be done or we will miss out. The test of life in the natural will reveal to us our spritual lack for living in Romans 8. cf 1Peter 1:22ff

"Walking in the Spirit" is the only life. It is a process of learning how to that we must desire and pursue. If one doesn't will reveal the lack IN Him and his lack in himself that must be brought into submission to His salvation by the new birth. We need to learn how to protect His Life in us __ and that by knowing the 'privilege' of being chosen to do so.

you said
If one doesn't will reveal the lack IN Him and his lack in himself

Last edited:

Cross Reference

I said
You didn't have to say it the first time, but you did. All I was wondering is what did you say.

Point in fact, You didn't understand what I said __and I am not going to entertain you with an explanation. "Study to show yourself approved". This is where the rubber meets the road; where you reveal your understanding of the scriptures you spam up for others to read without your explanation of them. Aren't you a Penetcostal?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Point in fact, You didn't understand what I said __and I am not going to entertain you with an explanation. "Study to show yourself approved". This is where the rubber meets the road; where you reveal your understanding of the scriptures you spam up for others to read without your explanation of them. Aren't you a Penetcostal?

I said
That's ok with me I was just giving you a chance to make your point. Personally I don't care. And I have never been affiliated with any denomination.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I figured as much. A real lone ranger not worth a stone for a slingshot.

I said
That bitterness will defile you.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Cross Reference

I said
That bitterness will defile you.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

I am not bitter. Your insight should have given you better understanding to 'seer' that.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you see that the Holy Spirit can only convict true believers. One who have the Word written in their conscience. Not interpretations. If someone can change your beliefs with carnal logic. You need to know that more carnal logic can change it back. And the Holy Spirit cant teach you with carnal logic. Because He only quotes verses. All carnal logic comes from the devil or your guardian angel. And there is no guarantee of salvation in either. The only guarantee of salvation is the Holy Spirit.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The first step should be in finding the Holy Spirit so He can convict you. Christians want to see all their sins so that they can repent. If we repent of sin we are forgiven. If we don't repent we are not forgiven.

1 Tim 5:24
24 Some men's sins are clearly evident, preceding them to judgment, but those of some men follow later.
(NKJ)