Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

Who is JESUS !

John made it very easy to clearly know who JESUS is.

If you want to understand math and correctly find answers you have to know what 1 + 1 equals. 1+1 = 2

No matter how hard you try you will never get correct answer if you believe 1 + 1 = 3.

You might think your answers are correct but only because you so strongly believe 1 + 1 = 3.

The Apostle John gave us a simple way to understand 1 + 1 = 2 when searching to know who JESUS is.

John 1:1-5 John 1:14 and Genesis 1

John's text for John 1:1-5 was Genesis chapter one. John did not use various scriptures to teach who JESUS was. But the first chapter in the bible.

In Genesis 1 the Word was there and all things were Created by Him!
Genesis 1:3 6 9 11 14 20 24 26 29 all these verses show God speaking to create all things in the beginning.
“God said” “God said” “God said”

There is no doubt who is speaking! IT IS GOD ALMIGHTY!

Then John 1:14 clearly tells that the WORD was made flesh!!

I believe that John gave us this so easy to understand teaching of who JESUS is so we could apply it to all the teachings through his Gospel.

JESUS is GOD must be applied to all our searching about who He is!

If we deviate it is like using 1 + 1 = 3 and we will never give the get the correct understanding of who the Son really is.

Paul confirmed this and warned that we be not moved away from this foundational teaching by any tradition or philosophy in this world!
Read Colossians 2:8-10

Randy2 God bless ya!

You assume to much. There is only one true God, the Father of Christ Jesus. John 17:3

Welcome to TOL

journey

Randy2,

You need a math lesson. You forgot all about God the Holy Spirit - also known as the Holy Ghost or the Comforter.

God the Father - 1st Person of the Holy Trinity

God the Son (The Word, Jesus Christ) - 2nd Person of the Holy Trinity

God the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost, Comforter) - 3rd Person of the Holy Trinity

Three unique Personages of the Godhead - also known as the Holy Trinity - yet the three are ONE.

1 + 1 + 1 = 3 YET ONE.

Randy2

Randy2,

You need a math lesson. You forgot all about God the Holy Spirit - also known as the Holy Ghost or the Comforter.

God the Father - 1st Person of the Holy Trinity

God the Son (The Word, Jesus Christ) - 2nd Person of the Holy Trinity

God the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost, Comforter) - 3rd Person of the Holy Trinity

Three unique Personages of the Godhead - also known as the Holy Trinity - yet the three are ONE.

1 + 1 + 1 = 3 YET ONE.

I notice you didn't quote any bible.

As I said. John uses Genesis one to explain who became flesh!

Randy2 God bless ya!

Last edited:

journey

I notice you didn't quote any bible.

As I said. John uses Genesis one to explain who became flesh!

Randy2 God bless ya!

John 1:1-3 KJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 10:30 KJV I and my Father are one.

John 14:26 KJV But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

6days

You assume to much. There is only one true God, the Father of Christ Jesus. John 17:3

Welcome to TOL
Yes... We all agree, there is one true God.
As I said before....
"There is One God...period.
Interesting to note that God's Word describes Jesus with the same attributes that only the one true God has.
Jesus is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. He is the Truth...He is the Life.

Jesus is called God...He is called Lord..He is the King of Kings.

We know who Jesus is by His work and His actions....things only God can do. Jesus can forgive sin. He is the judge. Jesus is the Creator, and He maintains it. Jesus raises the dead.

Only God can be worshipped and we see that angels worship Jesus...people worshipped Him. And...Jesus claims equality with the Father, and the Holy Spirit.

Yes as you stated...as God's Word states...there is One true God"

Randy2

As I said before....
Interesting to note that God's Word describes Jesus with the same attributes that only the one true God has.
Jesus is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. He is the Truth...He is the Life.

We know who Jesus is by His work and His actions....things only God can do. Jesus can forgive sin. He is the judge. Jesus is the Creator, and He maintains it. Jesus raises the dead.

Only God can be worshipped and we see that angels worship Jesus...people worshipped Him. And...Jesus claims equality with the Father, and the Holy Spirit.

He shall be called the The Mighty God the Everlasting Father !!
Isaiah 9:6 John 20:28 My Lord and my God!!

God bless ya! Randy2

Randy2

John 1:1-3 KJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 10:30 KJV I and my Father are one.

John 14:26 KJV But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

I believe your whole post!!!

Randy2 God bless ya!

Randy2

Your posted history shows that you do not prove all things friend. Christ is firstborn of all creatures. He is the Father's servant son. Christ came and lived in the body that God provided for him. You have been misled for Jesus Christ himself tells you that there is only one true God and you do not listen to him. If you do not pay attention to him you will not listen to me either.

Posted from the TOL App!

Is JESUS the Mighty God? Isaiah 9:6

God bless ya! Randy2

keypurr

Is JESUS the Mighty God? Isaiah 9:6

God bless ya! Randy2

No, he is the son of the most high God, but he is a form of God, not God.

Bless you too friend. We differ but please do not take it as a personal attack. The trinity is a false doctrine, I believed in it for fifty years. There is only one God and Jesus Christ has a God. He prayed to his Father and taught us to do the same.

keypurr

In Genesis chapter one. Who spoke everything into being? God or a god!

Please answer using Genesis chapter one only if you can.

God created everything through his first creation Christ. Heb 1"1, Col 1:15. Christ is the express image of God so that makes him a creation as stated in Col 1:15. Fistborn of all CREATURES. He was created as a spirit, and he moved across the face of the waters in Genesis 1.

Everything comes from the Father who is the ONYL true God. John 17:3

keypurr

As I said before....

Nope, you have been hoodwinked.

Jesus is a man.
The Christ IN him is a form of God, that makes him a god not the God.

King David was worshipped. So were others. Christ is a form of God, his God has made him Lord of all creation. But he is still in subjection to his God. Christ is a creation, not God. He is the exact IMAGE of the Father. Every image is a creation. Can you name any image that is not a creation?

journey

keypurr does NOT believe that Jesus Christ is God. He has formed his own doctrines and ignored the Holy Bible. He's almost one of a kind with his screwball beliefs.

Randy2

God created everything through his first creation Christ. Heb 1"1, Col 1:15. Christ is the express image of God so that makes him a creation as stated in Col 1:15. Fistborn of all CREATURES. He was created as a spirit, and he moved across the face of the waters in Genesis 1.

Everything comes from the Father who is the ONYL true God. John 17:3

Can you show me where God created All things through JESUS in the Old Testament?

Randy2 God bless ya!!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Can you show me where God created All things through JESUS in the Old Testament?

Randy2 God bless ya!!

What?

Like Paul lied?

When you understand who Christ was, then you can begin to understand the Old Testament.

Hint: Christ is not the Father.

Jesus came in his Father's name.

Trinitarians fall into the same snare as Israel.

They did not know that God's son was there all the time.

You have much to learn.

I like yer zeal, but it is not according to knowledge.

Randy2

What?

Like Paul lied?

When you understand who Christ was, then you can begin to understand the Old Testament.

Hint: Christ is not the Father.

Jesus came in his Father's name.

Trinitarians fall into the same snare as Israel.

They did not know that God's son was there all the time.

You have much to learn.

I like yer zeal, but it is not according to knowledge.

You say God created all things through JESUS.
Show me where this happened in the Old Testament.

Apostle John used the "In the Beginning" as the start to teach who JESUS is.
What OT text was John referring to?

Hebrews 1:1-3 What OT texts is Paul teaching from?
Paul would have had OT scripture that taught "Through whom He made the worlds". What is Paul's text?

Randy2 God bless ya!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Jesus has the titles of God

Titles belonging only to God
The first and the last: Rev. 1:17; 22:13; cf. Isa. 44:6
King of kings and Lord of lords: 1 Tim. 6:15; Rev. 17:14; 19:16

Titles belonging in the ultimate sense only to God
Savior: Luke 2:11; John 4:42; 1 John 4:14; Tit. 2:13, cf. v. 10; etc.; cf. Isa. 43:11; 45:21-22; 1 Tim. 4:10; on Jesus becoming the source of salvation, Heb. 5:9, cf. Ex. 15:2; Psa. 118:14, 21
Shepherd: John 10:11; Heb. 13:20; cf. Psa. 23:1; Isa. 40:11

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
keypurr does NOT believe that Jesus Christ is God. He has formed his own doctrines and ignored the Holy Bible. He's almost one of a kind with his screwball beliefs.

keeps has been made to modify his doctrine because Christ has been showed to him too clearly as God for him to deny.

This is the scripture which made him modify his doctrine

"Who being in the form of God counted it not robbery to be equal with God but humbled Himself....."

He couldn't get around that....he still doesn't for it says He was equal with God.

....no created being can be equal with the Creator of it, it is far impossible. While on earth He subjected Himself to the Father.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
me9Q3VX.jpg