the apocalypse

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I now officially appoint you as Chrys's translator. Yeah, I know, the pay sucks but ... think about the perks. :think:

Beer? :)

I'm guessing he's on his way to Germany or thereabouts, so if I'm wrong, you can take back the appointment but the beer stays with me.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so how was the trip?

okay

I see you have computer access there

and access to draft beer

that sounds good

my son not only brews his own but also has a refrigerator with two small kegs and a tap on the door

so did you die and go to heaven?

it seems that way

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Every age thinks it's the last. There have been far worse times than this!

John the Baptist warned of "the wrath to come", but no wrath came, just a mature, loving creator Son from a friendly, carefully managed universe.

No Dorothy, our Loving Father isn't going to smash up the world, the world must evolve in wisdom on its own, God waits patiently for man to turn to him and be willing to be lead by his loving spirit.

Letsargue

Every age thinks it's the last. There have been far worse times than this!

John the Baptist warned of "the wrath to come", but no wrath came, just a mature, loving creator Son from a friendly, carefully managed universe.

The wrath that was to come, Had to come, and I think it DID; - this is How.

(( The time of trouble, worse than ever, or ever will be )), is seen in AD70 with the ( Total destruction of Judah ), Jerusalem, and the Temple that can Not be rebuilt. - That has NEVER Happened and that can Never happen again. That Prophesy can be nothing But Fulfilled, and nothing can be added to that time ever again, THUS, That - also fulfills all other Prophesies that was ever written also, ( as stated ).

Now, ever sense then, there has not been a True Jew, or a place for anyone to worship any true God under that Old Law. - God put an END TO THAT TIME. -- (( Isaiah 34:4 KJV )) -- 4- "And (( ALL the host of (Heaven) shall be Dissolved )), ((( 'AND" ))) ((( the Heavens shall be "ROLLED TOGETHER" as a (( "SCROLL" )))". --//----- I must say that that is the Truth, - the "Rolled up Scroll" is that Old LAW!! -- There is Nothing that will contradict with that. - That is one of the "Tricky" ways God speaks, but it is "that", - He Spoke.

Paul, David - 081714

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The wrath that was to come, Had to come, and I think it DID; - this is How.

(( The time of trouble, worse than ever, or ever will be )), is seen in AD70 with the ( Total destruction of Judah ), Jerusalem, and the Temple that can Not be rebuilt. - That has NEVER Happened and that can Never happen again. That Prophesy can be nothing But Fulfilled, and nothing can be added to that time ever again, THUS, That - also fulfills all other Prophesies that was ever written also, ( as stated ).

Now, ever sense then, there has not been a True Jew, or a place for anyone to worship any true God under that Old Law. - God put an END TO THAT TIME. -- (( Isaiah 34:4 KJV )) -- 4- "And (( ALL the host of (Heaven) shall be Dissolved )), ((( 'AND" ))) ((( the Heavens shall be "ROLLED TOGETHER" as a (( "SCROLL" )))". --//----- I must say that that is the Truth, - the "Rolled up Scroll" is that Old LAW!! -- There is Nothing that will contradict with that. - That is one of the "Tricky" ways God speaks, but it is "that", - He Spoke.

Paul, David - 081714

"During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times. The oldest part of the city was settled in the 4th millennium BCE, making Jerusalem one of the oldest cities in the world."

The context of Johns wrath was the old erroneous belief in what the Jewish Messiah was going to do. Jesus was quite different and Jerusalem didn't fall AGIAN for another 40 years after Jesus left as the people finally revolted against the false prophets, the Jews. That was the day of Gentile vengeance.

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Beer? :)

I'm guessing he's on his way to Germany or thereabouts, so if I'm wrong, you can take back the appointment but the beer stays with me.

Mebbe he is related to Spitfire :sinapisN: [Austrians are pretty serious about beer] but my guess is he is still in the US. The Munich beer fest is not till October.

Zeke

Exoteric babble, Genesis 32:30, the third eye in your skull is where Christ was crucified then and now. Calvary=Skull, Luke 17:20-21! you do not observe the spiritual with your two (thieves) eyes.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so what is next?

the four horsemen

your views on that are unique

that's what I thought until I found this painting

what painting?

it has the rider of the white horse carrying a rainbow

that is unusual, what about the other riders?

the rider of the red horse looks like a turk

what about the black horse?

he looks russian

so this painter got there before you?

you got that right

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so you changed your avatar

the time is near

so you must prophesy again?

more like preparing the way

then you have the wrong avatar

chrysostom had a lot in common with the baptist

both troublemakers

one lost his head and the other was banned

so you can relate to that?

so far just the latter

so how long are you going to avoid the fray?

as long as I don't get bored with the searching

so what is next?

the ten horns