Are you Going to Heaven?

SatyamAbhidi

BANNED
Banned
Hopefully I am going nowhere when I die...

It has been enough!

Heaven seems so dull, hell is where the fun people will go.

Still, it is not my desire, for it only means further separation if I continue to exist in some way...

Union is the purpose, not how to keep separate for all time.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My version is that God so loved the world that he became a Jew to teach man what love is and made a big mistake because men killed him and kept on killing other Jews throughout History by means of pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and the Holocaust. Obviously, man was not ready to learn what love is.

seriously man, go bang your head against the wailing wall. believe what you want, go converse with like minded "jews" or whatever you are. we don't care what you think ben. you are so stuck in the past, it's comical; not worthy of consideration. some part of you wants to do good, but i can't see it at all. not even a glimpse. so depressing, sucks to be jew . . i mean you :duh:

SatyamAbhidi

BANNED
Banned
Jesus had to die on the cross for Christianity to ever exist, because it is prophesied that he would. It is not a sacrifice, and the Bible tells us to work out our own salvation, so clearly Christ dying wasn't enough.

Judus is truly the greatest figure in Christianity, because it is through him that the resurrection was possible, and that is the whole basis for Christianity: Jesus died and resurrected.

Of course, lets not discuss the fact that this is not unique at all, there are several savior Gods that died and resurrected 3 days later, as in fact it is based on the Solar cycle.

The is nothing useful about believing the Bible literally... it will not transform you, it will not bring you salvation... it is just a bunch of words that you think are true.

The Torah is as unoriginal as the New Testament, it has borrowed from Babylon and Sumeria, along with Egypt. The Gospels borrow from various mystery traditions, and get most of their insights from Hellenism.

There is absolutely no point to the whole Abrahamic line, it has done nothing but bring bigotry into the world. Prior, the religions of the world inter-mingled and concentrated on mutual understanding and growth. After, somehow, we get this notion that what a particular guy said is somehow more important than anyone else... we get this notion of prophets to give benediction to men that do not seem special at all.

The world would be a lot better place if there had been no Abraham, the offspring of his sons - Christianity from Isaac and Islam from Ishmael - have been poison.

SatyamAbhidi

BANNED
Banned
Many of the Greek philosophers were known to be enlightened... can you imagine our world if they had been allowed to flourish? They were intermingling with Egypt and India too, the world would be far more advanced through the totality of understanding...

Instead, we have simply killed off everyone that wasn't adherent to Abraham.

He is the cause of much that is disgusting in our world today, at least back then it was directly greed that caused wars... after, people actually believed they were working for God...

In the old days, a conquering nation would absorb everything of the new culture.

The Christians and Muslims didn't even bother debating, they just killed you if you didn't agree...

This comes directly from Judaism, they have killed locals because they thought the land was given to them by their God.

It is hard to forgive these groups.

Humanity has lost its depth, for what?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Many of the Greek philosophers were known to be enlightened... can you imagine our world if they had been allowed to flourish? They were intermingling with Egypt and India too, the world would be far more advanced through the totality of understanding...

He is the cause of much that is disgusting in our world today, at least back then it was directly greed that caused wars... after, people actually believed they were working for God...

In the old days, a conquering nation would absorb everything of the new culture.

The Christians and Muslims didn't even bother debating, they just killed you if you didn't agree...

This comes directly from Judaism, they have killed locals because they thought the land was given to them by their God.

all cultures/civilizations have good and valid paths to enlightenment. it depends on what one is seeking. do like the boy and the tiger and study all faiths, beliefs, religeons and myths. you will end up at Jesus Christ. The Truth The Way and The Life. try to read the book of Romans and the book of Hebrews in the New Testament. it takes less than an hour to read each one. understand what it says. read all the letters and The Acts. then the Gospels flow better. Revelation explains alot. it takes prayer, meditaion and time. Pray to God for only spiritual wisdom. nothing selfish or material. you will hear. or don't. nobody makes you understand or does it for you. Christians don't kill unbelievers anymore. neither do muslims. there are extremists in every time and age. good luck, but you are really starting from a different foundation, perhaps approaching things from a biased perspective. examine your motives, self-examination is always helpful. unless you hate what you see. nobody has figured everything out yet, or tol wouldn't be here. i don't know yet what answers you may search for, but ask better, more thoughtful questions. not questions you can answer yourself. have fun :rapture:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:granite:
Hopefully I am going nowhere when I die...

It has been enough!

Heaven seems so dull, hell is where the fun people will go.

Still, it is not my desire, for it only means further separation if I continue to exist in some way...

Union is the purpose, not how to keep separate for all time.

i see how you could think that way. i have said i just want it to be over. nothing. not eternal boredom. but it's not like that. i'm leaving now but i'll tell you more soon. anyway, yes, i never asked to be here. but now i'm here, and i have chance to go to hell forever ? this life is bad enough. we need more punishment ? pain ? suffering ? and we have maybe 100 years tops, to figure it out. really ? i se what you're saying. nothng new. but there is more. i used to think all the Jesus talk was hype mostly. i knew as a child and always knew Jesus deep inside. i was disgusted by the hipocracy and lies and deception i see all around me and drifted from God and Christ. i look back now, and see God working in my life throughout. always. good and bad. sometimes, it's like, what's all this for. why ? i don't want more. you do, you just don't know it yet - :bang:

SatyamAbhidi

BANNED
Banned
:granite:

i see how you could think that way. i have said i just want it to be over. nothing. not eternal boredom. but it's not like that. i'm leaving now but i'll tell you more soon. anyway, yes, i never asked to be here. but now i'm here, and i have chance to go to hell forever ? this life is bad enough. we need more punishment ? pain ? suffering ? and we have maybe 100 years tops, to figure it out. really ? i se what you're saying. nothng new. but there is more. i used to think all the Jesus talk was hype mostly. i knew as a child and always knew Jesus deep inside. i was disgusted by the hipocracy and lies and deception i see all around me and drifted from God and Christ. i look back now, and see God working in my life throughout. always. good and bad. sometimes, it's like, what's all this for. why ? i don't want more. you do, you just don't know it yet - :bang:

My words are not of depression.

I enjoy this life knowing it is all for me.

This is the point of Buddhism, along with other schools.

I don't want heaven, there is bound to be the same cycles there as here.

Hell will be the same, cycles on cycles.

Buddha taught how to get out of that cycle.

Now, if I end up in hell after, so be it, I will enjoy because circumstances matter not. It is the same if I am to go to heaven, fine.

I will continue my practice until I cease there too.

It doesn't matter how pretty a picture you try to paint for heaven, even the greatest possible scenario would be boring after a few hundred years.

Same with hell, the greatest imagery of torture will just be normal after a time.

While they are in stark contrast to each other, it is your reaction that creates the distinction. It is what you take with you into each moment that dictates your experience of it.

Ben Masada

There is no use to blame God for the killing of 4000 years ago. That was a time of migrations. Many groups of peoples would kill to take possession of other people's lands because they needed to stop with their nomadic life and seek for a place to settle down in society. So, they would kill to prevent further insurrections. The Hebrews were not alone with this and they all would use their gods to justify their incursions into other lands. Bottom line is that men were to blame, not God.

Ben Masada

seriously man, go bang your head against the wailing wall. believe what you want, go converse with like minded "jews" or whatever you are. we don't care what you think ben. you are so stuck in the past, it's comical; not worthy of consideration. some part of you wants to do good, but i can't see it at all. not even a glimpse. so depressing, sucks to be jew . . i mean you :duh:

I have no use bringing my message to like minded Jews. They don't use a Jew to preach against Judaism. If you want me to leave, I will but you must stop using a Jew to preach against Judaism. That's the whole point why I am still around.

Now, for being stuck to the past, all Christians are to events of 2,000 years ago. No Christian can speak from a pulpit without bringing the past to light. If you are so frustrated from my posts, there is a solution: Don't read them. That's as simple as that.

Ben Masada

1 - Jesus had to die on the cross for Christianity to ever exist, because it is prophesied that he would. It is not a sacrifice, and the Bible tells us to work out our own salvation, so clearly Christ dying wasn't enough.

2 - Judus is truly the greatest figure in Christianity, because it is through him that the resurrection was possible, and that is the whole basis for Christianity: Jesus died and resurrected.

3 - Of course, lets not discuss the fact that this is not unique at all, there are several savior Gods that died and resurrected 3 days later, as in fact it is based on the Solar cycle.

4 - The is nothing useful about believing the Bible literally... it will not transform you, it will not bring you salvation... it is just a bunch of words that you think are true.

5 - The Torah is as unoriginal as the New Testament, it has borrowed from Babylon and Sumeria, along with Egypt. The Gospels borrow from various mystery traditions, and get most of their insights from Hellenism.

6 - There is absolutely no point to the whole Abrahamic line, it has done nothing but bring bigotry into the world. Prior, the religions of the world inter-mingled and concentrated on mutual understanding and growth. After, somehow, we get this notion that what a particular guy said is somehow more important than anyone else... we get this notion of prophets to give benediction to men that do not seem special at all.

7 - The world would be a lot better place if there had been no Abraham, the offspring of his sons - Christianity from Isaac and Islam from Ishmael - have been poison.

1 - Where? Where is it prophesied that Jesus would die on the cross?

2 - Can you mention an eyewitness to the resurrection or one is to believe it by faith?

3 - Not in Judaism; there is not.

4 - What do you mean by "bring you salvation?" Salvation from what?

5 - That's true as the NT is concerned. I would like to know what the Torah has borrowed except for the animal sacrifices from Egypt which BTW was not commanded by God but by Moses.

6 - Now, you are wrong to say that the Abrahamic line has done nothing but bigotry in the world. Were not for the Jewish People, this world would still be in the stone age. Read Mark Twain about the Jews and you will have an idea of what the Abrahamic line has done for the world in all means of life. Science, Technology, Medicine, Education and you mention it. I think your generalization is based on some kind of frustration quite easy to figure.

7 - Yea, definitely you must be stuck into some kind of anti-Jewish grudge for obvious reasons, not in the Jews but within yourself.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
1 - Where? Where is it prophesied that Jesus would die on the cross?

2 - Can you mention an eyewitness to the resurrection or one is to believe it by faith?

3 - Not in Judaism; there is not.

4 - What do you mean by "bring you salvation?" Salvation from what?

5 - That's true as the NT is concerned. I would like to know what the Torah has borrowed except for the animal sacrifices from Egypt which BTW was not commanded by God but by Moses.

6 - Now, you are wrong to say that the Abrahamic line has done nothing but bigotry in the world. Were not for the Jewish People, this world would still be in the stone age. Read Mark Twain about the Jews and you will have an idea of what the Abrahamic line has done for the world in all means of life. Science, Technology, Medicine, Education and you mention it. I think your generalization is based on some kind of frustration quite easy to figure.

7 - Yea, definitely you must be stuck into some kind of anti-Jewish grudge for obvious reasons, not in the Jews but within yourself.

lol. unreal - you get so worked up benji ! you have your own like-minded peers, i'm sure. talk to folks that agree with you. two different worlds. you will never see what we see and we will never see what you see. God Bless you Ben. Jesus died for you. he would have done it if you were the only person on earth. John 3:16 - :rapture: ---- BEN ?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have no use bringing my message to like minded Jews. They don't use a Jew to preach against Judaism. If you want me to leave, I will but you must stop using a Jew to preach against Judaism. That's the whole point why I am still around.

Now, for being stuck to the past, all Christians are to events of 2,000 years ago. No Christian can speak from a pulpit without bringing the past to light. If you are so frustrated from my posts, there is a solution: Don't read them. That's as simple as that.

you're right. but who is preaching against Judaism. is it chair ?

Ben Masada

lol. unreal - you get so worked up benji ! you have your own like-minded peers, i'm sure. talk to folks that agree with you. two different worlds. you will never see what we see and we will never see what you see. God Bless you Ben. Jesus died for you. he would have done it if you were the only person on earth. John 3:16 -

God bless you too. But Jesus did not die for me or for any one else because he would not contradict the Prophets who say that no one can die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20) By the way, Jesus did declare to have come to confirm the Law and the Prophets down to the letter. How could he contradict the Prophets now? (Mat. 5:17-19) You guys never cease amazing me.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Heaven can wait. It will either be the most amazing journey humans can have after death, or it will be absolutely nothing.

Earth is where the problems are. Jesus came preaching "the Kingdom of God on Earth as it is in Heaven..."

Too many believers have got sucked into thinking of a "belief-based" Christianity rather than an "action-based, picking up one's cross" type of Christianity.

Are we really Christians as long as we give our assent to a list of first-century, ancient theological phrases and ideas?

Or are we Christians because we see in Jesus the passion and character of God?

republicanchick

Are we really Christians as long as we give our assent to a list of first-century, ancient theological phrases and ideas?

why is Ancient seen as Bad?

makes no sense

modern technology, if anything, is what is bad. We now have the technology to go into the womb and torture and mutilate and kill the unborn

that's progress?

I think sometimes we should go back to the Ancient

Ben Masada

Heaven can wait. It will either be the most amazing journey humans can have after death, or it will be absolutely nothing.

Earth is where the problems are. Jesus came preaching "the Kingdom of God on Earth as it is in Heaven..."

Too many believers have got sucked into thinking of a "belief-based" Christianity rather than an "action-based, picking up one's cross" type of Christianity.

Passion is not a trace of character in God. God is not like a man to be subject to passions. To take God as a being activated by passions is akin to anthropomorphizing God down to the level of man. (Isa. 46:5)

afostemi

The question is inadequate.

Here's a better one:
If there were no Heaven and no Hell, would you still be a Christian?

If no reward for your good deeds was dangled out there at the end of life, if no threat of punishment was blasted in your eyes, IF THE ONLY REWARD OR PUNISHMENT IS A FULFILLING LIFE OR A LACK OF ONE, would you still follow Christ?

Amen

Iakabos

The question is inadequate.

Here's a better one:
If there were no Heaven and no Hell, would you still be a Christian?

If no reward for your good deeds was dangled out there at the end of life, if no threat of punishment was blasted in your eyes, IF THE ONLY REWARD OR PUNISHMENT IS A FULFILLING LIFE OR A LACK OF ONE, would you still follow Christ?

I know I wouldn't. I'd still be generally kind to people but I'd indulge in all of the lusts of this world, without a doubt. I'm scared of God, I know He loves me but I'm still very afraid of him. It's that fear of wrath and justice which keeps me on the straight and narrow. Am I a fool for following out of fear, nope. God's in charge around here and I'm too weak to save myself. I accept it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
God bless you too. But Jesus did not die for me or for any one else because he would not contradict the Prophets who say that no one can die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20) By the way, Jesus did declare to have come to confirm the Law and the Prophets down to the letter. How could he contradict the Prophets now? (Mat. 5:17-19) You guys never cease amazing me.

there is much more Ben. after Jesus Is Risen, he came to Paul and revealed the Gospel of Grace. you can point to strictly teachings of the Law in Jesus' earthly ministry, it doesn't change the revelation to Paul. read it. soak it in - :hammer: