Are you Going to Heaven?

KingdomRose

Whatever the Lord will have us to do (1 Corinthians 6:3 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:12 KJV). My suggestion to you is be saved by trusting the Lord believing the gospel that is the power of God to save you (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and begin to come unto the knowledge of the truth (God's will for all men 1 Timothy 2:4 KJV) in the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV) in Romans through Philemon which is written TO the church, which is His Body, the Body of Christ (Ephesians 1:22-24 KJV, Colossians 1:24 KJV) as it is a wise masterbuilder Paul's foundation that we must take heed how we build upon for reward (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV).

I have dedicated my life to doing God's will and spreading the good news of the Kingdom (Matthew 24:14). I believe that if I died right now I would be saved, to live again. We must "endure to the end," of our lives or of the system (Matt.24:13). I have finally found the truth, after years in the churches of the world.

People who are anointed to go to heaven know exactly what they will be doing. (You say you know you will be ruling as a king; ruling over what?)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have dedicated my life to doing God's will and spreading the good news of the Kingdom (Matthew 24:14). I believe that if I died right now I would be saved, to live again. We must "endure to the end," of our lives or of the system (Matt.24:13). I have finally found the truth, after years in the churches of the world.

People who are anointed to go to heaven know exactly what they will be doing. (You say you know you will be ruling as a king; ruling over what?)

I know for a fact I'm saved and sealed. Jesus endured to the end and dedicated HIS life for me.

Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

KingdomRose

To PatrickJane......Jesus did endure to the end, and so must we. I don't think he was talking just to hear his own voice. (Matt.24:13)

Ben Masada

I know for a fact I'm saved and sealed. Jesus endured to the end and dedicated HIS life for me.

Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

You are mistaken Patrick. Jesus would not contradict the Prophets of the Most High who say that no one is supposed to sacrifice his life for any one else. (Jer. 31:31; Ezek. 18:20)

Ben Masada

1 - You are right....most people will not go to heaven. Only a limited number that will rule with Christ.

2 - "But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever." (Daniel 7:18, The Holy Scriptures/Jewish Publication Society Version)

3 - This clearly shows us that some people will rule with Christ, but not every believer.

4 - Most of us will live here on Earth forever, in perfect conditions. Not everyone will go to the grave, because we can see from prophecy that Christ's return will be soon.

5 - Many will not die but go right into Christ's Millennial Reign. Those that have gone to the grave have the solid hope of the RESURRECTION, being brought back to life. (John 5:28)

6 - II Samuel 12:23 really has to be looked at in the light of many other Scriptures. When we do, it is easy to understand that David meant that his son would not return to him during David's life-time on the earth. He surely wasn't contradicting the hope of a resurrection in the FUTURE.

7 - II Samuel 14:14 has a similar idea involved. During this earthly system of things that now is ruled by men, anyone who dies cannot be "gathered up again." (JPS Version) But that does not cancel out that gathering up again DURING CHRIST'S THOUSAND-YEAR REIGN. The Scripture from Isaiah is looked at the same way, as is Job 10:21. Job believed in a resurrection of the dead, so I doubt he would totally contradict himself.

8 - "Oh that Thou wouldest hide me in the nether-world [Sheol, the grave], that Thou wouldest keep me secret until Thy wrath be past, that Thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me! If a man die, may he live again? All the days of my service would I wait, till my relief should come---Thou wouldest call, and I would answer Thee; Thou wouldest have a desire to the work of Thy hands." (Job 14:13-15, JPS)

1 - And you are wrong because I did not say that "most people will not go to Heaven." I said, no one will. And the limited ones you are referring to as ruling with "Christ", yes, but in the grave among the dead. That's what hell is.

2 - Any reference to the saints of the Most High is a reference to the Jews who obey the commandments of the Law and the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism if you read Rev. 14:12. And with regards to Dan. 7:18, the saints of the Most High that receive the Kingdom are those that return to Israel at the end of the exile.

3 - And I tell you that every one will rule with Jesus in the kingdom of the dead as he too did not resurrect.

4 - Wait for that day and forever will you be waiting.

5 - Even the memory of the dead will be forgotten. And as the resurrection is concerned, there wont be hope for it among either the dead or the living. (Eccles. 9:5)

6 - David was not only contradicting that hope but also confirming the other scriptures in II Sam. 14:14; Isaiah 26:14 and Job 7:9; 10:21)

7 - From your discrediting the truth of God's Word, I see that blind faith is the last to go. I also see you taking the reward of the resurrection as a dog takes a treat given to him for a reward to perform well.

8 - Job was impling that his condition had been caused by the anger of the Lord at him and he would, in an analogy, ask for the Lord to hide him from His anger as in the grave until it cooled down. Nothing at all to do with resurrection.

Ben Masada

The saved have already been raised up and made to sit together in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 2:6 KJV) and will be delivered from this present evil world according to the will of God and our Father (Galatians 1:3-5 KJV as our conversation is in heaven Philippians 3:18-21 KJV, Colossians 3:1-4 KJV) when the Lord shouts (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV)!

Your only hope for salvation is to be saved by the gospel that we are (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and be guaranteed the same inheritance (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) that we are. Otherwise, you will perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV) and it's not going to be a picnic (Mark 9:44 KJV, Luke 16:24 KJV).

If the saved have already been raised up, show me the evidence in the gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach. Your gospel aka the gospel of Paul aka the NT are no evidences of the truth for such a doctrine. We all will perish and that's a fact evidenced by death. What's taking so long for you to admit the truth, probably blind faith?

Ben Masada

The question was, "Are you going to heaven?" No I am not, nor do I want to go. God and Jesus promised a new Eden. God's will must be done ON EARTH as it is in heaven. Hasn't happened yet, but I believe it will....and mankind can and will live on the earth forever. (Psalm 37:9-11 and 29; Matthew 5:5)

Would you please quote in God's Word aka the Tanach where Yahweh ever made that promise of a new Eden on earth? The only Kingdom promised by the Lord to the saints of the Most High was a restored Land of Israel as long as the People of Israel remained as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:35-37) That's applied Truth.

Ben Masada

Melchizedek was medical person, i.e.. priest to Abraham. It matters little to me that you think of the overall account, because you are flatly wrong about. Melchizedek seems to be a non-(h)eber shemite at worst, but you are an idiot to associate a Moloch with the human melchizedek.

To refer to someone as an idiot is to make use of ad hominem which is not permitted in this forum. I would like to remind you that moderators have punished some of us with temporal suspensions as a punishment for that.

Ben Masada

And blessed be the Most High God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he (Abram) gave him tithes of all. (Genesis 14:20 KJV)

For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him. To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being by interpretation King of Righteousness and after that also King of Salem, which is King of Peace. (Hebrews 7:1-2 KJV)

Now consider how great this man was unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils. (Hebrews 7:4 KJV)​

The custom at tithing among the Jews does not derive from what Abraham gave to the pagan priest of the Canaanites aka Mechizedec but from the commitment of Jacob to return the tithe for every thing when he had that vision of the ladder in Bethel. See Genesis 28:18-22.

SonOfCaleb

Next time ask them what heaven are they talking about. I thought the heaven they believe will be here on earth, not somewhere up in some place else.

Its all in Revelation my man. God made the Earth for humanity to inherit. So why would everyone who is apparently 'saved' go to Heaven after death. That seems like a terribly inefficient process to me. And not only that a waste of planet Earth. After all Jesus did say in Matthew "The meek shall inherit the Earth".

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The custom at tithing among the Jews does not derive from what Abraham gave to the pagan priest of the Canaanites aka Mechizedec but from the commitment of Jacob to return the tithe for every thing when he had that vision of the ladder in Bethel. See Genesis 28:18-22.

All I did was quote scripture, too bad you reject it.

Ben Masada

Its all in Revelation my man. God made the Earth for humanity to inherit. So why would everyone who is apparently 'saved' go to Heaven after death. That seems like a terribly inefficient process to me. And not only that a waste of planet Earth. After all Jesus did say in Matthew "The meek shall inherit the Earth".

Right. The earth is for man to inherit. The "beyond earth" is still thousands of years away for man to explore. There is no "go anywhere" after death. (Ecclesiastes 9:5,6)

Ben Masada

All I did was quote scripture, too bad you reject it.

Not too bad. You just failed on how to quote the scripture. That's all. Perhaps you prefer Melchizedech over to Jacob. And perhaps because Mechizedech is too far away from Jacob and for that, you can enjoy more freedom to replace the Jewish Theology.

KingdomRose

JW's told me that the 144,000 are the only ones going to heaven . . .

That is correct. That's plenty of people to take from the earth to rule with Jesus. They have the privilege of being able to help us here on Earth with the clean-up work we have to do and the construction of many dwellings, and also the caring for all those who will be resurrected.

KingdomRose

Next time ask them what heaven are they talking about. I thought the heaven they believe will be here on earth, not somewhere up in some place else.

We understand what you're talking about. "Heaven" is the same to us as to you. It is where God and Jesus are. "Paradise" is something different. That describes the earth as we here on it---the earth---will be developing it, as we are guided by those in Heaven ruling with Christ. During his Millennial Reign, the earth will be made a Paradise again, just as the Garden of Eden was.

KingdomRose

You are mistaken Patrick. Jesus would not contradict the Prophets of the Most High who say that no one is supposed to sacrifice his life for any one else. (Jer. 31:31; Ezek. 18:20)

No....it's not that no one is supposed to sacrifice his life for anyone else; it is that there is no human on the earth that can do it, because no human born from Adam is perfect.

That is why Jesus had to do it. He was a perfect spirit person, and he was born a perfect human through Mary.

KingdomRose

1 - And you are wrong because I did not say that "most people will not go to Heaven." I said, no one will. And the limited ones you are referring to as ruling with "Christ", yes, but in the grave among the dead. That's what hell is.

2 - Any reference to the saints of the Most High is a reference to the Jews who obey the commandments of the Law and the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism if you read Rev. 14:12. And with regards to Dan. 7:18, the saints of the Most High that receive the Kingdom are those that return to Israel at the end of the exile.

3 - And I tell you that every one will rule with Jesus in the kingdom of the dead as he too did not resurrect.

4 - Wait for that day and forever will you be waiting.

5 - Even the memory of the dead will be forgotten. And as the resurrection is concerned, there wont be hope for it among either the dead or the living. (Eccles. 9:5)

6 - David was not only contradicting that hope but also confirming the other scriptures in II Sam. 14:14; Isaiah 26:14 and Job 7:9; 10:21)

7 - From your discrediting the truth of God's Word, I see that blind faith is the last to go. I also see you taking the reward of the resurrection as a dog takes a treat given to him for a reward to perform well.

8 - Job was impling that his condition had been caused by the anger of the Lord at him and he would, in an analogy, ask for the Lord to hide him from His anger as in the grave until it cooled down. Nothing at all to do with resurrection.

That is true.....you said NO ONE will go to heaven. I guess I didn't word my sentence very well. Yes, hell is the grave, but how does that reflect on the ones who will rule with Christ?

Your 8....I agree, that is what Job thought at first. It took him awhile to understand what had happened. But he always believed in the resurrection, as he goes on to say:

"If a man dies, will he live again? All the days of my struggle I will wait until my change comes. [Poetic license for waiting in the grave for his "change."] You will call, and I will answer You; You will long for the work of Your hands." Job 14:14,15, NASB)

Ben, you are free to have your own opinions, and I respect your views though I don't agree. People can take from Job and other scriptures what they see as reasonable. I see a definite belief in coming back from the dead in Job. I also see more in Daniel than you do. God had said that ALL the nations would be blessed, through Abraham, because Abraham listened to Him. (Genesis 18:18) Operative phrase: All the nations.