Are you Going to Heaven?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Now, with regards to the "truth" of Christianity, Isaiah states that if one does not teach according to the Law and the Prophets, there is no truth in what he or she says. (Isa. 8:20) does the NT teach according to the Law and the Prophets? I don't think so.
Yes, it does; except for cermonial law, of which kosher laws aren't.

Ben Masada

More antichrist smoke, trying to make Him a liar in His very being and teachings, shameful and evil.

I don't go to Buddhist forums, running down the Buddhist faith, or Hindus, or Taoists, or even Muslims' places of discourse, wouldn't even go to an auto mechanic's forum and dispute as mythological the need for oil in a crankcase. This is only the sort of thing idiotic trolls do, who thrive on offensiveness and disputing. And you're not that pathetic and lonely, right? If you're challenged with Google, I'll help you find some place Jewish.

Of course! Why would you do that to the Buddhists? They are not trying to replace the Christian Theology as you are doing to Judaism. And thank you for the reference to a Jewish website. They don't vandalize Judaism with the things of Judaism.

I am not a troll. I have been here much longer than you have. A troll does not remain in the same website too long.

A troll does not remain in the same website too long.

You've got me there, must somewhat bow to your expertise as to trolls, though there are websites this isn't at all true, either. You would even seem professional to me, if you made any real spiritual sense, but you do strike me as a career troll. Of course, that's probably not saying anything, anyway, about trolls, even the mediocre often make careers of it.

Ben Masada

Yes, it does; except for cermonial law, of which kosher laws aren't.

See what you are doing? Trying to escape the truth of God's Law in the Decalogue with rituals. Read Rom. 7:1-7. It is about the allegory of the widow who gets freedom from the marriage law with the death of her husband. Paul meant to get rid of the Decalogue with the death of Jesus. If you read that text, you will see that he refers to the Decalogue in verse 7.

See what you are doing? Trying to escape the truth of God's Law in the Decalogue with rituals. Read Rom. 7:1-7. It is about the allegory of the widow who gets freedom from the marriage law with the death of her husband. Paul meant to get rid of the Decalogue with the death of Jesus. If you read that text, you will see that he refers to the Decalogue in verse 7.

A thousand more micrograms of LSD, and it becomes clear.

Ben Masada

You've got me there, must somewhat bow to your expertise as to trolls, though there are websites this isn't at all true, either. You would even seem professional to me, if you made any real spiritual sense, but you do strike me as a career troll. Of course, that's probably not saying anything, anyway, about trolls, even the mediocre often make careers of it.

No, you are simply effecting a psychological transfer to charge me as a troll when in reality, deep down in your subconscious you know that I am striking you as a real member of the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism. That's the truth.

No, you are simply effecting a psychological transfer to charge me as a troll when in reality, deep down in your subconscious you know that I am striking you as a real member of the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism. That's the truth.

"I'm not a real Jew, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express."

Ben Masada

Wow! If you hadn't decided on a fake Jew forum persona, you could have gone by Sherlock.

Don't you have something more important to discuss? How about the contradictions between Matthew and Luke as the birth of Jesus was concerned? To me, sometimes it seems that they are talking about two different Jesuses. Wouldn't you like to know why?

Ben Masada

In your case, more important than what an antichrist is doing here, telling lies and slandering Jesus Christ and the gospel?

Listen, did you read I John 2:18,19 as I requested of you to do? The text says that the anti-Christs are supposed to come from the ranks of Christianity and I didn't. How do you explain your hostility?

Ben Masada

Because you are a deceiver and an antichrist. Because you are evil. What part of this do you not understand?

What I don't understand is your refusal to check what I say by reading the quotes I give which are evidences of my words. You still haven't read II John 2:18,19 to know where the anti-Christs come from. Nu!

What I don't understand is your refusal to check what I say by reading the quotes I give which are evidences of my words. You still haven't read II John 2:18,19 to know where the anti-Christs come from. Nu!

Since you deny being antichrist, what's the point? You either can't understand what an antichrist is, or you're lying, in either case, what's the point of going into any theology with you? Can you understand that much? Why talk about brain surgery with you, when the most you can possibly muster is a conversation about carving a turkey?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned

Τί οὖν ἐροῦμεν ὁ νόμος ἁμαρτία μὴ γένοιτο ἀλλὰ τὴν ἁμαρτίαν οὐκ ἔγνων εἰ μὴ διὰ νόμου τήν τε γὰρ ἐπιθυμίαν οὐκ ᾔδειν εἰ μὴ ὁ νόμος ἔλεγεν Οὐκ ἐπιθυμήσεις

Romans 7:7 Whyfore we tell ourselves by a law the wrong, it wouldn't be but a wrong I wasn't feeling; except with the law a covet. I wasn't seeing it, except it was wording, don't covet.

Ben Masada

Since you deny being antichrist, what's the point? You either can't understand what an antichrist is, or you're lying, in either case, what's the point of going into any theology with you? Can you understand that much? Why talk about brain surgery with you, when the most you can possibly muster is a conversation about carving a turkey?

WLJ, to be that anti-Jewish will take you nowhere. Come down man! This is not good to your health.

Ben Masada

Τί οὖν ἐροῦμεν ὁ νόμος ἁμαρτία μὴ γένοιτο ἀλλὰ τὴν ἁμαρτίαν οὐκ ἔγνων εἰ μὴ διὰ νόμου τήν τε γὰρ ἐπιθυμίαν οὐκ ᾔδειν εἰ μὴ ὁ νόμος ἔλεγεν Οὐκ ἐπιθυμήσεις

Romans 7:7 Whyfore we tell ourselves by a law the wrong, it wouldn't be but a wrong I wasn't feeling; except with the law a covet. I wasn't seeing it, except it was wording, don't covet.

This is not from the KJV which is supposed to be the most preferred of all Bible versions among Christians.