Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Here is Inzl making an unprovoked swipe at my picture:
His avatar makes him look like ..how should I put this..a rude pervert trying to 'pick someone up'. It just makes me want to slap it.

I was banned for much a milder, quite complimentary comment about someone's picture. Nice work Inzl. You taught me about power and hypocrisy.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Could any critique of a mod be anything other than whining? Are mod decisions informed by God making them infallible?? Has a mod ever apologized for having been mistaken??

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Likening someone's picture to lesbian isn't complimentary. You, on the other hand are a pervert, and you avatar looks like one. Go ahead and whine. Nothing will be done about it.

I really don't expect it to because you are a Christian Binar and you will never learn. You think you are done growing, so you will remain stagnant. congrats!

Last edited:

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Every time you call someone a pervert unless someone is describing their sexual behavior (I'll give you that), they should be allowed to level a nice insult right back at you. For instance, I wouldn't think it out of bounds to call you a she-ape in need of a toupee.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Congratulations Zeus, you and Markseasigh are on the same team! A very small.... team of 2.

Knight, now that I have actually read the thread, your remark makes NO sense. Mark and I are saying the opposite things. Seems you belong among the ranks of the binar. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is on the same team no matter their views. I shouldn't be surprised.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Likening someone's picture to lesbian isn't complimentary.
You can't even acknowledge someone might have a difference in taste, You are so rigid. Justin Bieber is able to laugh off his resemblance to a lesbian, why not that joker?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And eleven post tantrum..
Zeus---->
:chz4brnz:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I don't think a Spammers thread would be complete without a shout out to those Spammers Extraordinaire of Yesteryear, denizens of the Spammers Paradise, I give you Zimfan, Jujubee and Ninjasissy!

Wherever you are in the spammy ether, this spam's for you! :spam:

99lamb

Inzl KettBarbie earned it. He's always on the attack with his posts. Read the rules again. It's name calling without cause.

so name calling with a cause, is acceptable, but I would have to guess, its only a cause to which the MODs find acceptable.

99lamb

From Zippy2006
And yet the slope has certainly increased. Knight's slope provided for free speech to a very large degree, and therefore invited and welcomed those of differing beliefs, perhaps treating them harshly at times but allowing them to fight back, not tying their hands behind their backs as they are struck. Not so anymore.

If people don't like being hit without being allowed to strike back, being abused without being allowed to defend themselves or retaliate, or dealing with hypocritical moderation, they will leave. TOL is inevitably becoming less lively. The irony--and most unfortunate problem--is that it is "Christians" who are taking back with their left hand what they have given with their right. If you are a non-Christian who has survived on TOL, then chances are you already know how to turn the other cheek more than the Christians.

I am all in favor of a more civil environment, but strongly against a half-civil hypocritical environment. So the working model for TOL is changing: debate and lively discussion will slowly begin to dry up as this becomes another strongly-biased forum of like-minded people reinforcing what they already believe; a technologically advanced bridge club, not a theological or political forum.

From Del:
I think Inzl Kett is doing a great job and you should quit your whining.

One post is reasoned, the other no more thoughtful than :nananana:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
so name calling with a cause, is acceptable, but I would have to guess, its only a cause to which the MODs find acceptable.

Are you not told to judge with righteous judgement?

Status
Not open for further replies.