Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

So on my recent forced sabbatical, I had a vision.

Yes, I was hobbling down the street enjoying the evening, when I was accosted by one of those clown characters. You know, the big fake painted on smile, and the evil eyes. He followed close behind me muttering incantations with his fetid breath hot upon my neck, so I poked him with my cane. Yes, I did.

Yes, and from out of the night came a blaring siren and a voice on a loud speaker. "Step away from the Clown....NOW." But, officer, I began to explain, the clown was in my space and his breath was fetid in my face. "Enough, down on the ground", the voice demanded. "DO NOT MESS WITH THE CLOWN".

"But", I started to say, .....when the BZZZZ of the taser....not just once but three times. :shocked: Don't taze me, bro!

Before I knew it, I'd been locked in the slammer. Yes, it's true.

Oh, what is the world coming to, I asked myself. :cigar:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
if we all chipped in $5, could we pay you to go away and bother another website?

My biblical posts trigger you and make you uncomfortable.

This is why even quotations from Jesus in the Bible seem threatening to you.

Remember, this.
Jesus overturned and dislocated the conventional, everyday common wisdom of his day.
And ours.

--We don’t “love our enemies! They are our enemies!
--"Give to everyone who begs from you?” Uh, right. Walking a single block in this place would leave you without even a Tiberius “tribute penny!”
--“Is someone takes your coat, give them your cloak also.” This is just silly. In a two-garmet society, this would leave you totally naked!
--"Do not judge?” Hey, we’re human beings here, people! We all have a judging, evaluating mind.
--“Give away all to the poor?” Hey, I earned my money. I ain’t going to give it to anybody!

These things from that Jesus make no common sense!

The world works another way--OUR way!

glorydaz

​Glorydaz got her answer...

I did? Perhaps you could make it clearer. If someone just responds with an emoticon, as many of us do, is that considered to be not substantive? And why was Truster's answer considered not substantive?

It seems mighty subjective to me. In the eye of the beholder, if you get my drift.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
On an unrelated note... I’m still wondering how I can ever clear the air that I am NOT Danoh. Evidently at some point maybe 2 years ago, my ISP was accessed by a Mod and found to be one of those highly ulikely scenarios where an ISP exactly matched someone else’s.

At least one member here still considers me to be a liar in all things based upon this. And I have no means of refuting the accusation beyond pointing to disagreeable exchanges between myself and Danoh, and the fact that our writing styles and doctrinal positions are fairly disparate from what I observe.

Is there any way to clear this up? I know two matching ISPs is a rare occurance, but I and others have observed it before in various other kinds of technical situations.

Could a Mod please check the ISPs again and see if they’re the same? I’ve been troubled by this for some time.

Thanks for any input. (And back to the irregularly scheduled wasteland programming.)

glorydaz

On an unrelated note... I’m still wondering how I can ever clear the air that I am NOT Danoh. Evidently at some point maybe 2 years ago, my ISP was accessed by a Mod and found to be one of those highly ulikely scenarios where an ISP exactly matched someone else’s.

At least one member here still considers me to be a liar in all things based upon this. And I have no means of refuting the accusation beyond pointing to disagreeable exchanges between myself and Danoh, and the fact that our writing styles and doctrinal positions are fairly disparate from what I observe.

Is there any way to clear this up? I know two matching ISPs is a rare occurance, but I and others have observed it before in various other kinds of technical situations.

Could a Mod please check the ISPs again and see if they’re the same? I’ve been troubled by this for some time.

Thanks for any input. (And back to the irregularly scheduled wasteland programming.)

For what it's worth, I can see no similarities between you and Danoh.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Folks were asking exactly what a non substantive reply is:

Definition--A reply that fails to answer a question, but instead, trolls and does not contribute to the thread. Failing to answer a question doesn't necessarily fit this definition if the member is not making personal attacks or mocking. Sometimes a person doesn't have an answer or doesn't have the wherewithal to answer.

way 2 go

I agree with glorydaz , I see no similarities .

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

That’s a great relief. Thank you. I’ve always wondered how anyone could mistake us for the other, especially after a few disagreements.

If I remember, it’s because I made some contextual comment about women and Pastoring at about the same time he was on some misogynistic tyrade on another thread. I don’t know for sure because I never accessed the thread where he was posting (and subsequently banned).

Anyway... Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.