Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep.

Nehemiah 8:8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Case in point of this kind of reading in the Book, etc....

"As touching the law, a Pharisee" Philippians 3:5 "in the Jews religion" Galatians 1:13.

Acts 21:18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. 21:19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

James 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Psalms 119:44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever. 119:45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.

It appears Robert, that your above (supposedly made up) definitions are merely what Scripture itself leads one to arrive at.

Though, I will call you out on those where I find that such has not...been the case.

Proverbs 27:17.

Of course, since you are a man pleaser, not following the satanic assertions of "Pate-anity," not following any, much less reading, of his "arguments," in his duplicate, spam threads, you would not know, that He, on record, rejects the gospel of Christ. Go ahead and challenge me on it, and defend this devil child, man pleaser, and I will pick you apart, as I/others, have picked apart Pate's doctrine of demons.

clefty

Yep.

Nehemiah 8:8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Case in point of this kind of reading in the Book, etc....

"As touching the law, a Pharisee" Philippians 3:5 "in the Jews religion" Galatians 1:13.

Acts 21:18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. 21:19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

James 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Psalms 119:44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever. 119:45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.

It appears Robert, that your above (supposedly made up) definitions are merely what Scripture itself leads one to arrive at.

Though, I will call you out on those where I find that such has not...been the case.

Proverbs 27:17.

Jesus plus nothing is keeping the Law...as He did...and asked us to do...if we love Him

glorydaz

With the exception of those "MADs" and their false front, on TOL.

The false front of supposedly caring about others they for some odd reason believe this gospel of the grace of God involves spitting on, demeaning and slandering, of anyone who does not kow tow to their hypcrisy.

So what was the tipping point?

This is what was reported, but Sherman read it all, I'm sure.

I didn't know we had this wasteland. Cool. :)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I don't know if you believe that all people are born with a conscience, an inborn knowledge of what behavior is good and what is not good.

If you do then how would you explain people having a conscience if they are evolved.
How do you explain "The Donald" and his motley crew of followers - where is his "conscience" and why have so many who claim to have strong religious affiliations willing to look the other way and elevate him to "cult like" status?

Five years ago, putting "Donald Trump" and "evangelical Christians" in the same sentence would have been considered "blasphemous!"

Jerry Shugart

How do you explain "The Donald" and his motley crew of followers - where is his "conscience" and why have so many who claim to have strong religious affiliations willing to look the other way and elevate him to "cult like" status?

What is your proof that Trump has done anything illegal?

So you think that those who voted for Trump should have voted for Hillary since she has such a spotless character?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
What is your proof that Trump has done anything illegal?

So you think that those who voted for Trump should have voted for Hillary since she has such a spotless character?

trump-keeping-score-home.jpg

The one common denominator that connects all these individuals is "Donald Trump" - he has surrounded himself in his personal, business and political life with this "motley crew" who have been charged and/or convicted in the courts on evidence gathered by the Mueller Investigation!

Trump hasn't been charged because the DOJ has decided that you can't charge a "sitting President" while he is still in office!

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Trump hasn't been charged because the DOJ has decided that you can't charge a "sitting President" while he is still in office!

You think that the people who voted for Trump should have voted for Hillary because her character is spotless!

The top FBI attorney on Hillary's email investigation James Baker had the following to say about it:

"My original belief after — well, after having conducted the investigation and towards the end of it, then sitting down and reading a binder of her materials — I thought that it was alarming, appalling, whatever words I said, and argued with others about why they thought she shouldn’t be charged."

I am sure that the fact that Hillary's friend Terry McCauliffe donated $600,000 to McCabe's wife's run for office had nothing to do with Hillary getting off scott free!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Religious Motivated (Christian) Wars in Europe
Albigensian or Cathar Crusade (1209–1229)
- a 20-year military campaign initiated by Pope Innocent III to eliminate Catharism in southern France
- prosecuted primarily by the French crown against the Cathars, an anti-materialist reform movement calling for a return to the Christian message of perfection, poverty and preaching, combined with a rejection of the physical
- casualties 200,000–1,000,000

French Wars of Religion (1562-1598)
- a series of wars occurring fought between the French Catholics and Protestants
- Protestants were granted freedom and civil rights
- casualties 2,000,000-4,000,000

Eighty Years' War (1568–1648)
- the revolt of the Seventeen Protestant Provinces in the Netherlands against the Catholic Spanish king. Spain
- casualties 600,000–700,000

Thirty Years' War (1618-1648)
- fought primarily in Central Europe between 1618 and 1648 involving the Protestant and Catholic factions of the old Holy Roman Empire
- one of the most destructive conflicts in human history whereby military engagements left civilian violence, famine, and plague in its aftermath
- casualties approximately 8,000,000

St. Bartholomew’s Day Massacre (1572-1573)
- a series of assassinations French Catholics massacred an estimated 10,000 Huguenots (Calvinist) men, women and children throughout France.
- casualties 18,000

German Peasant's War (1337–1453)
. Radical Reformers and Anabaptists, most famously Thomas Müntzer, instigated and supported the revolt
- in contrast, Martin Luther and other Magisterial Reformers condemned it and clearly sided with the nobles
- casualties 100,000

Wars of the 3 Kingdoms or British Civil War (1639–1651)
- the English Reformation resulted in King Henry VIII making himself head of the Protestant Church of England
- Catholicism was outlawed in England and Wales, with Catholics in Scotland and Ireland taking up arms
- casualties 876,000

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
that's 30,000/year

fewer than the traffic fatality count in 2010
That's all well and good unless you and your family happen to be one of the victims.

Those wars listed in post 127, resulting in the deaths of millions of Europeans, can all be directly attributed to different interpretations of the Bible whereby one group of Christians sought to persecute/kill another group of Christians over their religious beliefs!

It should also be noted that while "ok doser" dismisses the deaths of 3 million Christians (30,000 a year over 100 years), he also belongs to that group of "Trump" supporters who will go to great lengths to highlight the deaths of each and every American who suffers from a crime perpetrated by an "illegal!"

Status
Not open for further replies.