Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Whether sanctification is a synergistic cooperation between God and the saints is indeed theologically argued within the Reformed camp, but never has it been entertained that there is synergism between Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. As PPS explained, the term perichoresis is the word to define the cohesive workings of Triune God.

You are still confused about the definitions and scope of the terminology.

Yes, it's very telling of theological ignorance, and of character that won't admit wrong and then cover it ip by switching to another application.

This is the worst kind of prevarication. Self-preservation over truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Another not-so-nice try.

The one liners are getting shorter, Hop Sing. You are not in my league, much less in the same major league ballpark, as myself, since I speak with authority, in contrast to your Professor Ben-scholar act/scam, bible rejector/agnostic.

And listen up, you fake "scholar," posing as a member of the body of Christ:no sister/brother in Christ would ever attempt to talk other members of the body out of their faith in the "volume of the book," as you do, and your "scholarship" sect of a bigoted band of bible pick pockets,bible agnostics/mystics/Buddhists, so stuff your "the" Greek, "the" Greek grammar, religious humanism, and unicials, majuscules, curvsives, and miniscules.

Can you dig it, Hop Sing?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Give it up, Tambora.

The definition of synergy does not apply to the Godhead, for the Trinity is not made up of separate parts.

She's STILL contending for this drivel. This is why I become so adversarial. This is why the Faith is so corrupted. This is why the Holy Trinity has been made unholy and tritheistic.

These arrogants who can't be bothered to know the actual truth before forming an opinion that isn't in adherance to the Word OR valid historicity of the Faith.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The one liners are getting shorter, Hop Sing. You are not in my league, much less in the same major league ballpark, as myself, since I speak with authority, in contrast to your Professor Ben-scholar act/scam, bible rejector/agnostic.

And listen up, you fake "scholar," posing as a member of the body of Christ:no sister/brother in Christ would ever attempt to talk other members of the body out of their faith in the "volume of the book," as you do, and your "scholarship" sect of a bigoted band of bible pick pockets,bible agnostics/mystics/Buddhists, so stuff your "the" Greek, "the" Greek grammar, religious humanism, and unicials, majuscules, curvsives, and miniscules.

Can you dig it, Hop Sing?

You have no league. You're a stoner under the bleachers.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Stop taunting and seeking to provoke other members, Johnnie.

Your smart-mouth has lost its punch and we just don't care about your bouncer tactics any more.

john w

Hall of Fame
"And you STILL can't and won't address the basic questions that I asked to begin."-Pneumonia Monia

And, did our hero respond to, adress, what I asked...?:

"Quote Originally Posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post

You've already had many "gurus" explain stuff to you. The Bible can be trusted. Your English butchering by perception is not the text's fault."

3rd time, Hop Sing:

Identify this "The Bible," you reference. Does it have a name?. Where can all us Jethro's, Ellie Mae's, get a copy?

Jed John W

PS: What is this "the Gospel" that you referenced, as I asked? Is it the one your saint Judas preached?

Do be a dear, Dr. Phil-ette....Identify this "the Bible," and this "the Gospel," you reference,for us unegeekated Jethro's, and Eliie Mae's. And go slow, and keep it simple, for us hillbillies, as weeze not too bright(Acts 4:13 KJV). And idenitify this "the" Greek, which does not exist, Phil.

john w

Hall of Fame

Your smart-mouth has lost its punch and we just don't care about your bouncer tactics any more.
"Johnnie," you quip, tough "lady?" Impressive, Endora. Your loser husband Billie Jo, whom you boss around, you wearing the pants in the family, and all, taught you that, did he/she, you hideous troll?

Quite weighty, you satanic Clavinist downer, barbiturate, perverter.

john w

Hall of Fame

"lost its punch," you opinionate, eh Oprah?

Endora's TOL "page:"

This page has had 3,380 visits

vs.

The great saint John W's TOL page:

This page has had 16,378 visits

Contrasts.

You are a comedian on and off TOL, wicked one.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What is wrong with Tambora being corrected? Especially about erroneous application of terminology pertaining to the Trinity?

Correct all you want to.

I struggle with the dumbing-down of Christianity that is occurring in these last days .. It vexes my soul,

So do I.

and I appreciate having a TOL member who has knowledge of the original language, that will help prevent us from failing to appreciate the attributes of God, His saving grace, and the deeper truths of His glory. Romans 11:33-36

I learn from most everyone here, even from those with which I most adamantly disagree.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Neither you nor Nang want to say whether GOD (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) acted alone or acted together.
Why is that?

Monergistic (acting alone).
Synergistic (acting together).

Does GOD (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) act alone or act together?

It's been entertaining to watch you think you have all the correct words about GOD all bottled up.
Keep up the laughs!

Good.
Maybe you can actually answer it someday.

Saving these, including your change of application when corrected. :)

john w

Hall of Fame
You have no league. You're a stoner under the bleachers.

Another stumper sound byte. That's it, Phill-ette? Thayt is how emotionally distraught people talk. You talk like them. They talk like you. Poor Dr. Demas/Phil-ette. Your mission, "ministry," Phil-ette, on TOL, is to talk Christians out of their faith in the book, so they will end up as spiritually blank, as insane, as you are, reproducing other spiritually blank/insane droids, "after their own kind"(survey Genesis). You talk like an evolutionist. They talk like you.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's a desperate adolescent grasp for attention.

Wow. Another stock head scratcher.

No, Phil, you are quite irrelevant on this board, needing attention...

Your page:

This page has had 1,273 visits

...in contrast to the feared, admired, respected, Rifleman, legend, the great, and humble saint John W,...

The great saint John W's TOL page:

This page has had 16,378 visits

I only respond to you, since you serve as a clinic, a learning lesson, for the sheep/babes, as to what happens to a man/woman, who attempts to lord him/herself over the sheep, and isolates him/herself from intelligent members of the boc, who have wisdom, in contrast to knowledge-he/she logs in, loses his/her mind, and goes insane.

My evidence: You.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Whether sanctification is a synergistic cooperation between God and the saints is indeed theologically argued within the Reformed camp, but never has it been entertained that there is synergism between Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. As PPS explained, the term perichoresis is the word to define the cohesive workings of Triune God.

You are still confused about the definitions and scope of the terminology.

I routinely use the term 'interpenetration' and occassionly 'circuminsession' and once in a great while 'perichoresis', though I know that most of my listeners are not even going to hold those terms in their attention span for a split second.

I have found that the word 'Interpenetration/interpenetrating' spoken with the simultaneous demonstration of the slow meshing of the fingers together until they interlock has had the greatest success in communicating to my audience of the concept. Saying the word 'perichoresis' gets blank stares, though depending on my audience, if they allow the focus, I can explain that the word is derived from two Greek words 'peri-around' and 'chorein-contain', which, I have found, really doesn't help much.
'Circuminsession' isn't much better.

All of those terms are fine, if one is with a group who use the terms frequently with understanding, but from my perspective, as Francis Schaeffer said, "Christianity is becoming more and more an isolated language group talking among themselves inside the walls(not an exact quote, but from memory)". I, personally, find the need to be able to communicate with the average person on the street in order to effectually get across the fact that we all need a Savior and why there can be only one.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I agree.

I agree.

However, I do not think one has to be one only for all situations and for all time.

The trinity being an example.
Was it one (acting alone - Monorgist) that assured our salvation, or three (acting together - Synergist)?

I didn't say GOD changes.

I asked you if GOD (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) is Monorgist [acting alone] or Synergist [acting together].

Gotta save these, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.