Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Are you really this dense? It's simply a way of describing what was before creation.

Indeed you are, but you're also making claims about God's nature.

No, I did NOT say that. More stupid rhetoric from someone that cannot understand much.

How can someone love without someone else? Please go into great detail, so that we may all understand.

I did NOT says that the Epistle to the Colassians was fluffy, just YOUR using a couple of verses that DO NOT support your bogus claim. Just more stupid rhetoric tricks on your part, since you cannot support your claims with scripture.

What an INCREDIBLE wit!!! How long did you labor on that gem?

You're amazing!!! How can TOL thank enough for you bringing your immense intellect to this site? The value is incalculable!

Desisting from your heresy and hearing the Gospel would be a start.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
God describes HIMSELF as THREE PERSONS. It's right there in the Bible.

Give us chapter and verse where God "describes Himself as three hypostases". And now you're devolving the topic into an English-driven shallow look at Theology Proper.

When you can begin to address Purus Actus and Opera Ad Intra and Opera Ad Extra and procession and all the other minuatie of the authentic historical Trinity doctrine, THEN and only then should you open your mouth about Theology Proper in this kind of venue.

Too bad that your swollen ego gets in your way.

It's the inverse, as it is with your peers. I don't have to lean of three contrived sentences of mere English concept to speak of the Trinity. The ego is you attempting say anything about the Trinity when you don't know what it is beyond dumbed-down modern terms to give a few phrases of your indoctrination into a concept for God instead of knowing who He is.

So you're a Unitarian?

No. I'm an authentic orthodox Trinitarian who recognizes the difficulties of the modern representation for the term "person/s" in the formulaic. You're likely a functional Tritheist, but you want to condescend to me.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Neither you nor Nang want to say whether GOD (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) acted alone or acted together.
Why is that?

That's not what Monergism or Synergism are referring to in the least. They apply to whether God is in a contingent relationship with man for salvation.

You have NO idea what theological terms mean, yet you attempt to use them.

The term closest to what you're looking for is perichoresis. And it has nothing whatsoever to do with Monergism or Synergism.

You have NO IDEA how ridiculous you are. There isn't even an analogy stupid enough to illustrate this fallacious thinking.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Monergistic (acting alone).
Synergistic (acting together).

Does GOD (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) act alone or act together?

It's been entertaining to watch you think you have all the correct words about GOD all bottled up.
Keep up the laughs!

You should be laughing at yourself, along with your peers who thank your posts like this.

Monergism and Synergism are ONLY in reference to God's relationship with man for salvation; and they refer to whether God and man are in a contingent relationship or not.

These can't even be applied to Theology Proper. You're importing terms into Theology Proper that can't even define or describe anything.

THIS is the single most oblivious argument in the history of Christianity, because it's not even an argument that can be applied.

BTW... God is non-contingent. That's His incommunicable attribute of Necessity. What you don't realize is that you make man necessary for God to exist. But that's because, in spite of your arrogant opinion of yourself, you have no idea what these theological terms mean.

This is like talking about furniture, and you're the person that mentions fuel injection. Furniture is not fuel injected. Fuel injection is not something applicable to discussing furniture.

You're the fuel-injected furniture discusser. It's the single most hilarious theological thing I've ever heard. There is no end to the nonsensical self-promotion of thoughts.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
C'mon Tam . . You have enjoyed investigating the Greek with all of TOL on many occasions and taken pride of your said knowledge of the language.
No brag, just fact.

Does that make you a "bozo" too?
It would if I demanded that folks use Greek words to describe GOD.
OR, that one even needed to learn Greek to be able to understand scripture.

I rarely use the Greek tactic here because so many do not know Greek.
And when I do, it is usually to counter what another has said about the Greek.
Unless you know Greek, you cannot discern if what someone is telling you about the Greek is correct or not.

And believe it or not, there are those that do know Greek well that disagree at times.
Wow, just like those that know English!
Go figure.

Or are you just refusing to learn from another who has studied further than yourself?
I don't know how much he has studied, and he doesn't know how much I have studied.
Do you?
And if I was unwilling to learn from someone that knew more than me, then I wouldn't have sought to learn Greek at all.
So the answer to your question is "No, I do not refuse to learn from others".

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The Catholic offshoots known as the Reformed

All modern Christianity is an "offshoot" of Catholicism. Get off your low horse. And 19th-century-based heresy proponents don't get to validly assess church history and doctrine anyway.

like to get all authoritarian like that when someone ticks them off.

It's the opposite. You're so incensed, you can't see straight. You wouldn't even give a simple definition for faith, and you STILL won't and can't. You know you'll get owned, so cognitive dissonance and self-preservation instincts kick in to fight for your life.

They can't help it, it's in the blood. It's the same spirit that was in Calvin which consented to Servetus' bonfire.

Sigh and LOL.

Personally, I'm not a Calvinist. But you might want to learn more about that historical event. And you'd be gnashing on Servetus with your own teeth if he were here on TOL. Servetus would OWN you, too.

Tell us all what Servetus believed and what the issue was. Tell us about his life and doctrine that you seem bent on defending.

I greatly admire him, personally.

And that's all you've got, as usual. A blip of ad hominem and vague condescension. You're the king of ad hominem, but then deflecting to others as doing it. No, wait. You're prince. John w is the king. He's just always in a stupor.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, yes, yes. Let the seething of the ignorant arrogant hatred burn in you. Stoke it, gnostic, stoke it. Flip that script. Invert those truths. Keep on keepin' on.

If you'd ever learn the difference between nouns and verbs and participles in your own language, you might actually be able to make a cogent point.

In the meantime, just let that hate ooze. Cognitive dissonance and arrogance are the hallmarks of your type of gnostic beliefs.

Instead of your gnosis, I'll stick to oida and epignosis knowledge. The first is only by the Spirit, and the second is a synonym for faith and which love abounds in.

But you already knew that, cuz English an' ever'thang. Keep posin'. Maybe at least learn your own native language.

"If you knew what the difference was between a noun and a verb and a participle in your OWN native English language,... Maybe at least learn your own native language...If you'd ever learn the difference between nouns and verbs and participles in your own language,... the Greek grammar"-Puffed up Pneumonia

The above his "own native English language," vs., in the same "post:"

" Stoke it, gnostic, stoke it....Keep on keepin' on.... I'll stick to..... cuz English an' ever'thang. Keep posin'. "-Puffed up Pneumonia

The punk is going to "learn" us hillbillies, on this non existing "the" Greek, and "the Greek grammar," and "proper" English, with his, obviously eloquent, "modern" English above?

No, son, the only that you've taught us is that you serve as another fascinating clinic, on the mental condition, of a bible agnostic, as you log in, and lose your mind. My evidence? You.

A classic, from this fraud, in one sentence:

"But you already knew that, cuz English an' ever'thang. Keep posin'. Maybe at least learn your own native language."-puffed up Pneumonia

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
No brag, just fact.

Double standard. Fact for you, bragging for others. That's your assessment, and it's another of your many double standards.

It would if I demanded that folks use Greek words to describe GOD.
OR, that one even needed to learn Greek to be able to understand scripture.

I rarely use the Greek tactic here because so many do not know Greek.
And when I do, it is usually to counter what another has said about the Greek.
Unless you know Greek, you cannot discern if what someone is telling you about the Greek is correct or not.

And believe it or not, there are those that do know Greek well that disagree at times.
Wow, just like those that know English!
Go figure.

And yet you don't know the basic difference between anarthrous and articular Greek nouns in any manner that you can apply to scripture.

AND... You attempt to use Monergism and Synergism as terms related to Theology Proper. No first-year seminary studen would ever do so, regardless of language study or lack thereof.

I don't know how much he has studied, and he doesn't know how much I have studied.
Do you?

I know you've been attempting to apply Monergism and Synergism to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. You'll NEVER live THAT down.

And if I was unwilling to learn from someone that knew more than me, then I wouldn't have sought to learn Greek at all.
So the answer to your question is "No, I do not refuse to learn from others".

Everyone learns from someone else. This is saying nothing.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
That was a dumb thing to say.
GOD existed before mankind did.

What you don't realize is that you're the one saying it by attempting to apply Monergism and Synergism to the relation/function of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

There's no greater ignorance of theology than that.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
"If you knew what the difference was between a noun and a verb and a participle in your OWN native English language,... Maybe at least learn your own native language...If you'd ever learn the difference between nouns and verbs and participles in your own language,... the Greek grammar"-Puffed up Pneumonia

The above his "own native English language," vs., in the same "post:"

" Stoke it, gnostic, stoke it....Keep on keepin' on.... I'll stick to..... cuz English an' ever'thang. Keep posin'. "-Puffed up Pneumonia

The punk is going to "learn" us hillbillies, on this non existing "the" Greek, and "the Greek grammar," and "proper" English, with his, obviously eloquent, "modern" English above?

No, son, the only that you've taught us is that you serve as another fascinating clinic, on the mental condition, of a bible agnostic, as you log in, and lose your mind. My evidence? You.

A classic, from this fraud, in one sentence:

"But you already knew that, cuz English an' ever'thang. Keep posin'. Maybe at least learn your own native language."-puffed up Pneumonia

Did you Bing that stumping cliche? I'd suggest Alphabet-better search engine.

More baked-brain nothingness.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Monergistic (acting alone).
Synergistic (acting together).

Does GOD (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) act alone or act together?

It's been entertaining to watch you think you have all the correct words about GOD all bottled up.
Keep up the laughs!

I'm saving this post forever. It's the most oblivious theology post imaginable. Attempting to apply Monergism and Synergism to the relation/function of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Priceless.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is like talking about furniture, and you're the person that mentions fuel injection. Furniture is not fuel injected. Fuel injection is not something applicable to discussing furniture.
Well, I didn't bring up furniture or fuel injection.

You're the fuel-injected furniture discusser. It's the single most hilarious theological thing I've ever heard.
The only one that brought up furniture and fuel injection was you.

But if I had said that GOD was furniture or fuel injected, you could have easily answered "No".
But I didn't.
So you can rant on down the rabbit hole about furniture and fuel injection all you want if that floats your boat.
Just more giggles for me.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your narcigesis and hallucinogesis are desperately attempting to reach up to be eisegsis.

Good try at being God, though. Gnosticism suits you well.

Yahoo search engine for that cliche?

Is "narcigesis and hallucinogesis" one of those brands of hasseesh you smoke/stoke, "cuz" you feel like everyone is trying to gyp you out of your suckers? You taught us this "universal 'the'English" jazz-we learned it from you, Hop Sing.

And, did our hero respond to...?:

You've already had many "gurus" explain stuff to you. The Bible can be trusted. Your English butchering by perception is not the text's fault.

"Identify this "The Bible," you reference. Does it have a name?. Where can all us Jethro's, Ellie Mae's, get a copy?

Jed John W "

Nope, as she....

View attachment 24400

Status
Not open for further replies.