Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Geez

I am the resident troll. Including pink man. It was a pi$$take from A W Pink.

If you want a laugh googlr Paula Fether and Hamsters wheel. Paula was another CFer and got stalked by 'fool.

Sound ominous but so inept it is really funny. 'fool renames himself 'not a target' what a t wat.

God's Truth

Hi All

Need some help in Spam Link deleted soteriology.

It has been a long hard battle and most of the antagonists have been dealt with. Skala and his pal Griff - well and truly nailed. cygnusx1 outgunned with a huge amount of effort and scripture. behe'sboy( now post as 'and one') also silenced. Hammster, the dishonest mod has also gone - got wiped out by CF staff. Only one left - nobdysfool who also uses the avatar 'forhisgloy61' and 'Albion'. (tulip bee pops up a lot but posts such nutty stuff no one takes the dude seriously.) Latest calvie to get hit with a shed load of Bible teaching was Marvin.

Many good Christians who defend the word of God are still getting nailed and banned due to 'fool. Please may I asks that ex CFers get back in the fight on CF and stand fast for true Christianity.

CF Soteriology is an open forum and leads many people astray. Please get back there and defend the true word of the Bible from ego driven head cases such as mr noddyfool.

Yours in Christ

"I have been banned from there. Once you are banned for life you cannot return."
Oh yes you can.

I am the resident troll. Just use a temporary email or create a whacko gmail.

Get back there and nail 'fool.

Do you love God's word or what ?

Matthew 18:6 ESV

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea

So, are you empty hot air or genuine followers of Jesus Christ - ready for Judgement day?

I won't lie to get back in.

Last edited by a moderator:

zzub

BANNED
Banned
May I EMPHASISE - Do you love Jesus and his word ?

If yes then get back to CF soteriology and defend it. Bottom line - true Christ or the 'elite mob' - what is left of them, leading Christians astray.
Please defend the true Gospel with all your heart.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hi All

Need some help in Spam Link deleted soteriology.

It has been a long hard battle and most of the antagonists have been dealt with. Skala and his pal Griff - well and truly nailed. cygnusx1 outgunned with a huge amount of effort and scripture. behe'sboy( now post as 'and one') also silenced. Hammster, the dishonest mod has also gone - got wiped out by CF staff. Only one left - nobdysfool who also uses the avatar 'forhisgloy61' and 'Albion'. (tulip bee pops up a lot but posts such nutty stuff no one takes the dude seriously.) Latest calvie to get hit with a shed load of Bible teaching was Marvin.

Many good Christians who defend the word of God are still getting nailed and banned due to 'fool. Please may I asks that ex CFers get back in the fight on CF and stand fast for true Christianity.

CF Soteriology is an open forum and leads many people astray. Please get back there and defend the true word of the Bible from ego driven head cases such as mr noddyfool.

Yours in Christ

"I have been banned from there. Once you are banned for life you cannot return."
Oh yes you can.

I am the resident troll. Just use a temporary email or create a whacko gmail.

Get back there and nail 'fool.

Do you love God's word or what ?

Matthew 18:6 ESV

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea

So, are you empty hot air or genuine followers of Jesus Christ - ready for Judgement day?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben Masada

You only pretend to speak for all jews, it's hilarious

Oh! No doubt; We have also superstitious people among us too. People who are still waiting for an individual Messiah. Jews who are born, live all their lives and die in their superstitions. Jews who also believe that, in the afterlife they go either to gehenon, a facsimile to the Christian hell or to Gan Eden a facsimile of the Christian Heaven; and even in bodily resurrection some do believe. Those are Jews who either don't study Torah or do not understand what Torah says and even ignore that the Prophets have a lot to say in the matter. Thanks God, Jews like me are on the rise through especially the Reform movement.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Oh! No doubt; We have also superstitious people among us too. People who are still waiting for an individual Messiah. Jews who are born, live all their lives and die in their superstitions. Jews who also believe that, in the afterlife they go either to gehenon, a facsimile to the Christian hell or to Gan Eden a facsimile of the Christian Heaven; and even in bodily resurrection some do believe. Those are Jews who either don't study Torah or do not understand what Torah says and even ignore that the Prophets have a lot to say in the matter. Thanks God, Jews like me are on the rise through especially the Reform movement.

Yeah, Kabbalists. The scourge of the earth. The Synagogue of Satan.

PureX

And I'd be remiss if I didn't post this - to me, this is a Christian song, too. Though, not overtly so.

djhow

Jesus said he was the light that lights all men, you point them to God in them for we all know and bear witness to "something" do not the weeds produce beautiful flowers if allowed to bloom?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Marijuana alters DNA and disease can be passed to children. Watch the "pro-life" crowd defend it anyway. And it causes cancer.

Second-hand smoke contributes to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) as well as harming born children. No truly "pro-life" person or pro-child advocate would deny or disregard this FACT ... and continue to defend smoking.

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/health_effects/index.htm

Secondhand Smoke Causes SIDS

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) is the sudden, unexplained, unexpected death of an infant in the first year of life. SIDS is the leading cause of death in otherwise healthy infants.6 Secondhand smoke increases the risk for SIDS.2,4

• Smoking by women during pregnancy increases the risk for SIDS.2,4,7
  • Infants who are exposed to secondhand smoke after birth are also at greater risk for SIDS.2,4
  • Chemicals in secondhand smoke appear to affect the brain in ways that interfere with its regulation of infants' breathing.2,4
  • Infants who die from SIDS have higher concentrations of nicotine in their lungs and higher levels of cotinine (a biological marker for secondhand smoke exposure) than infants who die from other causes.2,4
Parents can help protect their babies from SIDS by taking the following three actions:8

• Do not smoke when pregnant.
  • Do not smoke in the home or around the baby.
  • Put the baby down to sleep on its back.
Secondhand Smoke Harms Children

Secondhand smoke can cause serious health problems in children.2,4

• Studies show that older children whose parents smoke get sick more often. Their lungs grow less than children who do not breathe secondhand smoke, and they get more bronchitis and pneumonia.
  • Wheezing and coughing are more common in children who breathe secondhand smoke.
  • Secondhand smoke can trigger an asthma attack in a child. Children with asthma who are around secondhand smoke have more severe and frequent asthma attacks. A severe asthma attack can put a child's life in danger.
  • Children whose parents smoke around them get more ear infections. They also have fluid in their ears more often and have more operations to put in ear tubes for drainage.
Parents can help protect their children from secondhand smoke by taking the following actions:9

• Do not allow anyone to smoke anywhere in or near your home.
  • Do not allow anyone to smoke in your car, even with the window down.
  • Make sure your children’s day care centers and schools are tobacco-free.
  • If your state still allows smoking in public areas, look for restaurants and other places that do not allow smoking. “No-smoking sections” do not protect you and your family from secondhand smoke.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
people should just smoke bowls with their baby :chuckle:

Nope. Pregnant women should abstain from all alcohol, and drugs and consult with their doctor in regards to any other food, beverages and over the counter and prescription drugs to be avoided. Anyone who smokes around a pregnant woman is recklessly endangering her unborn baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.