Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

Here's a great way to help others:

Shalom dear readers,

Hereby I want to tell you about the one true God, and give you shocking facts and data that has been suppressed by the Christian church for 2000 years. This was done by, amongst other things, burning Bible translators on the stake, mass burnings of Bible translations and corrupting Bible translations.
But now the truth is out. Look here:

http://mountzion.notlong.com

Please send this message to every Christian & messianic Jew you know and/or post it on every messageboard you can find. One way of loving God is making Him known amongst the nations. One way of loving your fellow man is revealing the falsehood he has been exposed to.

Elia,

I am sure you see nothing wrong with your motivation here. I do pray you find salvation in YHVH through Jesus Christ.

Jacob

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PP, do you have any idea what Replacement Theology is?

Of course I do. It's the false mischaracterization of pseudo-Zionists and Judaizers as the label applied to anyone who knows the truth that Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of all prophecy and promises. It's the attempt to misdirect others.

There is no replacement whatsoever.

That's what I see as the bottom line to this post of yours above.

Of course you do. You're a Judaizer and anti-Zionist pretending to be a Jew. That's all you CAN do in your unbelief and despite for truth.

According to some Scholars, Replacement Theology is the method to fight Judaism without having to appeal to physical violence against Jews.

And those alleged "scholars" aren't (scholars, that is).

You don't have a better way in your agenda to debate uncommon ideologies?

Your bait and switch will not change the unalterable fact that YOU are the one with the agenda. Hater of God.

We could probably arrive into an understanding of our differences.

No, beguiling serpent, we cannot. You are of your father the devil, and I know your deceit. No dialectic from you will change the didactic I have believed that is truth. Slither off, serpent.

Do you feel threatened by a Jew? I hope not.

No. Nor your bigotry and hatred and agenda that you attempt to impose upon me in your own passive aggressivity.

Biblical Judaism is extinct, Talmudic Satanist.

Ben Masada

Of course I do. It's the false mischaracterization of pseudo-Zionists and Judaizers as the label applied to anyone who knows the truth that Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of all prophecy and promises. It's the attempt to misdirect others.

Ups! I made a mistake to pute this question in the ears of the wrong person, an anti-Jew. Sorry!

There is no replacement whatsoever.

As a matter of fact there is not but only attempts. If you read Jer. 31:35-37, the Lord Almighty would never allow the end of man by allowing the end of Israel.

Of course you do. You're a Judaizer and anti-Zionist pretending to be a Jew. That's all you CAN do in your unbelief and despite for truth.

What is the truth? Jesus said that the truth is the Word of God. (John 17:17) Whom did HaShem give his Word to? If you read Psalm 147:19,20, the Word of God was given to Israel only and to no other people on earth.

And those alleged "scholars" aren't (scholars, that is).

But of course not! What did I expect from an anti-Jewish militant?

Your bait and switch will not change the unalterable fact that YOU are the one with the agenda. Hater of God.

You wish you could love God with the love of a Jewish heart.

No, beguiling serpent, we cannot. You are of your father the devil, and I know your deceit. No dialectic from you will change the didactic I have believed that is truth. Slither off, serpent.

Your Jewish hostility proves your identity.

No. Nor your bigotry and hatred and agenda that you attempt to impose upon me in your own passive aggressivity.

The difference between my passive aggressivity and yours is that yours is active. Passive aggressivity could be for your own good.

Biblical Judaism is extinct, Talmudic Satanist.

Are you implying that HaShem failed in His Word That Israel would remain as a People before the Lord FOREVER as long as they kept the Law and the Prophets just as Jesus used to? (Mat. 5:17-19)

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Ups! I made a mistake to pute this question in the ears of the wrong person, an anti-Jew.

No, I'm not an anti-Jew. I'm anti-liars and anti-posers and anti-haters of God. Jews are those inwardly. There is no outward Jew extant, just as there is no Biblical Judaism extant. You have to accuse me to propagate the lie you know is not the truth.

Kabbalah is not Biblical Judaism. Talmudism is not Biblical Judaism. The Zohar and Tikkun are not Biblical Judaism. Modern Pharisaic Rabbinic Talmudist Kabbalism is not Biblical Judaism.

Yes, you artifical lying Jews are the sorriest of all there are.

As a matter of fact there is not but only attempts. If you read Jer. 31:35-37, the Lord Almighty would never allow the end of man by allowing the end of Israel.

Of course not. That's why Jesus IS Israel. The everlasting Israel, into whom all Believers are hypostatically translated by faith. There will never be an end to Israel. But Israel is not a country or an ethnicity or a religion. Israel is Jesus Christ the Righteous, whose humanity was of the dust of the promised land; and whose divinity was the very Logos of God almighty.

You're not Israel. Your (alleged) ethnicity is not Israel. Your fake religion is no Israel. Some parcel of boundaried real estate in the Middle East is not Israel. A state entity and/or goverment is not Israel.

Jesus is Israel. So of course Israel will never come to an end. Theanthropos, the Messiah, is the eternal and uncreated Logos of God manifest in the flesh. In His glorified authentically human body, Jesus is everlasting Israel, as are all those Believers who are hypostatically translated into Him by faith.

What is the truth? Jesus said that the truth is the Word of God. (John 17:17)

Exactly. The truth is the Word (Logos) of God. And Jesus Christ is the Logos manifest in the flesh. Messiah. Theanthropos. And He's enthroned on high, resurrected and ascended.

He is truth, for He is the Logos of God. Period.

Whom did HaShem give his Word to?

First to the Theocratic nation of Israel, and then to all mankind. A Theocracy must adhere to Theonomy, not your heteronomy and autonomy. You're a liar and the father of it, just like your father the devil... False Jew.

If you read Psalm 147:19,20, the Word of God was given to Israel only and to no other people on earth.

Right. God only has one Logos and it was given only to Israel. God's Logos was given in the dust of the ground. Theanthropos. Messiah. Savior. Jesus Christ the Righteous. Israel.

The Theocratic people-group was to bring forth the humanity for the Savior. He is Israel. He came forth from no other human people-group.

But of course not! What did I expect from an anti-Jewish militant?

YOU are the anti-Jewish militant. This tired rubbish ad hominem was manufactured specifically by your peers to obscure your denial of the TRUE ISRAEL... Jesus Christ. All who are members of Christ are Israel. You can be, too.

You wish you could love God with the love of a Jewish heart.

Boasting blasphemer, attempting to insist faith is about man's love rather than God's, while denying His love is Jesus Christ.

You are not a Jew. You do not love. And you do not have a Jewish heart. You have a heart of stone. You deny the Logos of God in the flesh. And you're no Jew.

Your Jewish hostility proves your identity.

No, Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 proves YOUR identity. You're not a Jew. You're the Jew-hating anti-Jew. You despise Israel. You despise the everasting promised land. You despise the High Priest forever after the order of Melchizedek, preferring a reconstitution of the extinct priesthood of Judaism.

Your hostility proves YOUR identity, false Jew of false Israel. The Balfour Declaration has no authority in this age or the age to come. It's a sham of Kabbalah and corrupt human governments, just like your very heart is a corruption of the serpent.

The difference between my passive aggressivity and yours is that yours is active. Passive aggressivity could be for your own good.

Your passive aggressivity is your everlasting judgment, shill. I know who you are.

Are you implying that HaShem failed in His Word That Israel would remain as a People before the Lord FOREVER as long as they kept the Law and the Prophets just as Jesus used to? (Mat. 5:17-19)

First of all, the adulterous idolatrous blaspheming unfaithful and lawless people-group to which you refer did NOT keep the Mosaic Covenant. They turned it into codified legislation and corrupted every vestige of all that was holy which was given to them; and they were put away WITH a writ.

Israel remains for all everlasting. Jesus Christ is Israel. And all who are translated into Him by faith are Israel for all everlasting.

You're just a low-grade Luciferian Kabbalist worshipping an Egregore of your own making; pretending as a wolf among the "Goy" sheep.

djhow

Jesus said blasphemy against the father and the son will be forgiven but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be. The trilogy is contentious but bears no consequence for those living in the spirit of God

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hi All

Need some help in Spam Link deleted soteriology.

It has been a long hard battle and most of the antagonists have been dealt with. Skala and his pal Griff - well and truly nailed. cygnusx1 outgunned with a huge amount of effort and scripture. behe'sboy( now post as 'and one') also silenced. Hammster, the dishonest mod has also gone - got wiped out by CF staff. Only one left - nobdysfool who also uses the avatar 'forhisgloy61' and 'Albion'. (tulip bee pops up a lot but posts such nutty stuff no one takes the dude seriously.) Latest calvie to get hit with a shed load of Bible teaching was Marvin.

Many good Christians who defend the word of God are still getting nailed and banned due to 'fool. Please may I asks that ex CFers get back in the fight on CF and stand fast for true Christianity.

CF Soteriology is an open forum and leads many people astray. Please get back there and defend the true word of the Bible from ego driven head cases such as mr noddyfool.

Yours in Christ

Last edited by a moderator:

zzub

BANNED
Banned
If the law has not been abolished for the Christian, then there is no hope for salvation. Where there is law there is judgment.

Hi Robert

It has been a long hard battle and most of the antagonists have been dealt with. Skala and his pal Griff - well and truly nailed. cygnusx1 outgunned with a huge amount of effort and scripture. behe'sboy( now post as 'and one') also silenced. Hammster, the dishonest mod has also gone - got wiped out by CF staff. Only one left - nobdysfool who also uses the avatar 'forhisgloy61' and 'Albion'. (tulip bee pops up a lot but posts such nutty stuff no one takes the dude seriously.) Latest calvie to get hit with a shed load of Bible teaching was Marvin.

Many good Christians who defend the word of God are still getting nailed and banned due to 'fool. Please may I asks that ex CFers get back in the fight on CF and stand fast for true Christianity.

CF Soteriology is an open forum and leads many people astray. Please get back there and defend the true word of the Bible from ego driven head cases such as mr noddyfool.

Yours in Christ

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hi All

Yours in Christ

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hi All

Yours in Christ

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hi All

Need some help in Spam Link was here on this post and similar posts soteriology.

Yours in Christ

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Hi All

Yours in Christ

zzub

BANNED
Banned
I found a quote from Martin Luther on Predestinarians of his day:

But here we must shut the mouths of those sacriligeous and arrogant spirits who, mere beginners that they are, bring their reason to bear on this matter and commence, from their exalted position, to probe the abyss of divine providence and uselessly trouble themselves about whether they are predestined or not. These people must surely plunge to their ruin, since they will either despair or abandon themselves to a life of chance. - comm. on Romans

Mere beginners who trust in chance, lol

Hi Epoisses

Yours in Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.