Status
Not open for further replies.

daqq

You think of yourself as quite the Wordsmith huh? My opinion
of you is this; you're a big mouth guy who thinks he's something, far
greater than he really is. A basic, run of the mill, know-it-all. You're
just one of those "newbies" that come on this forum once in awhile
and get all aggressive and loud-mouthed. They get their fifteen
minutes of fame and crawl back where they came from.

Why? Because I can defend what I believe with scripture? Perhaps you ought to try it sometime instead of constantly attacking people. The same goes for the OP of this thread: he probably does not even remember where he picked a fight with me but that is not my problem, (because I know what he will probably say about my response to you herein so as to justify himself). If you do not want to have such confrontational exchanges then stop attacking the character of others whom you do not know. But then that is all you have, is it not? Otherwise you would offer something you know you can defend with the scripture; but instead what always comes forth from your fingertips, mouth, and heart, are accusations, name calling, flaming, and personal attacks on the character of others who disagree with your theology. Never once have you adequately defended what you believe with scripture in the conversations which have taken place between us. Your opinion of me is worthless because you have no knowledge of real truth to back up anything else you have to say. All you have are twisted understandings of scripture one-liner passages ripped from their contexts and pasted together into a patchwork theology which was pieced together for you by other men whom you highly esteem because you care not to investigate deeper and understand for yourself what is truly written. Am I evil just because you are too lazy to go check what I say against what is written? Oh well, it's your soul, destroy it how you will. :)

Zeke

What happened to your "Paper/names" conspiracy rantings? Did
ya get back on your meds or what?

I pity you GM because you can't even see the propaganda machine all around you that is hidden in plain sight.

Like I have said it's easy to test the so called conspiracy about the Crown owed surname, if you have the courage to do so mockingbird.

musterion

The last time I tallied these, the number was well over 130 threads against a Trinitarian view.

After all of them were deleted, it is surprising to see how quickly they are rejuvenated.

This is not a 'debate the trinity' thread. It is a thread specifically about the number of threads and why they exist, as well as a reference tool.

1. ECT- A pink egg isn't a blue egg -can't be an egg, & Jesus cannot be God -Oatmeal
2.A pink egg isn't an egg and Jesus can't be God (2) -Oatmeal Deleted
3. Jesus isn't God - Elia
4. Jesus isn't the Messiah - Elia
5. Jesus can't be Y-H-W-H or he'd be praying to Himself -Elia Deleted--Same topic as Jesus isn't God
6. There are two gods -October23
7. Jesus is just a normal man, not God -Cross-Reference

Mod Note: There gets to be too many of these threads, they will be deleted. Duplicate topics will be deleted.

Suggestion: start a thread for all unitarians listing the many Bible verses showing plurality, then ask them to reconcile them with their chosen verses showing unitarity. It'll be a waste of time because they can't and won't even deal honestly with plurality, much less reconcile them with other passages. But it would be very instructive on their paucity of substance and their despising of Scripture.

Prizebeatz1

No one is saying Jesus was not a real man. I am challenging the traditional interpretation of the New Testament and saying it points to our own divinity. The infinite eternal part of us is born pure of a virgin, miraculous, rejected and buried, yet still lives. It is not a game. They don't want us to know this because someone profits off of keeping us from knowing our true self-worth.

oatmeal

The last time I tallied these, the number was well over 130 threads against a Trinitarian view.

After all of them were deleted, it is surprising to see how quickly they are rejuvenated.

This is not a 'debate the trinity' thread. It is a thread specifically about the number of threads and why they exist, as well as a reference tool.

1. ECT- A pink egg isn't a blue egg -can't be an egg, & Jesus cannot be God -Oatmeal
2.A pink egg isn't an egg and Jesus can't be God (2) -Oatmeal Deleted
3. Jesus isn't God - Elia
4. Jesus isn't the Messiah - Elia
5. Jesus can't be Y-H-W-H or he'd be praying to Himself -Elia Deleted--Same topic as Jesus isn't God
6. There are two gods -October23
7. Jesus is just a normal man, not God -Cross-Reference
8. Why can't you see God, but people have seen Jesus Christ? Pink egg isn't a pink egg redux--Oatmeal Deleted--same topic again. Please stick to one thread.

Mod Note: There gets to be too many of these threads, they will be deleted. Duplicate topics will be deleted.

Maybe is it time you sought out why there are so many?

Bright Raven does a survey asking if you believe in the trinity and one third of those who vote say "no", maybe you should reexamine why you do

and why one third of those who vote do not.

What if the one third was right and the two thirds were wrong?

Truth is not determined by voting, God alone tells us what truth is and he does it in scripture.

Maybe it is high time you learned meekness and humility those who can post scripture after scripture after scripture that teaches one God, one lord Jesus Christ

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why? Because I can defend what I believe with scripture? Perhaps you ought to try it sometime instead of constantly attacking people. The same goes for the OP of this thread: he probably does not even remember where he picked a fight with me but that is not my problem, (because I know what he will probably say about my response to you herein so as to justify himself). If you do not want to have such confrontational exchanges then stop attacking the character of others whom you do not know. But then that is all you have, is it not? Otherwise you would offer something you know you can defend with the scripture; but instead what always comes forth from your fingertips, mouth, and heart, are accusations, name calling, flaming, and personal attacks on the character of others who disagree with your theology. Never once have you adequately defended what you believe with scripture in the conversations which have taken place between us. Your opinion of me is worthless because you have no knowledge of real truth to back up anything else you have to say. All you have are twisted understandings of scripture one-liner passages ripped from their contexts and pasted together into a patchwork theology which was pieced together for you by other men whom you highly esteem because you care not to investigate deeper and understand for yourself what is truly written. Am I evil just because you are too lazy to go check what I say against what is written? Oh well, it's your soul, destroy it how you will. :)

I read about 20 words and would have been wasting my time, had
I read anymore pal.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maybe is it time you sought out why there are so many?

Bright Raven does a survey asking if you believe in the trinity and one third of those who vote say "no", maybe you should reexamine why you do

and why one third of those who vote do not.

What if the one third was right and the two thirds were wrong?

Truth is not determined by voting, God alone tells us what truth is and he does it in scripture.

Maybe it is high time you learned meekness and humility those who can post scripture after scripture after scripture that teaches one God, one lord Jesus Christ

Your posts are worthless. To me anyway. Just thought I'd give
you some words of encouragement.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I pity you GM because you can't even see the propaganda machine all around you that is hidden in plain sight.

Like I have said it's easy to test the so called conspiracy about the Crown owed surname, if you have the courage to do so mockingbird.

You must have skipped a dose?

oatmeal

Suggestion: start a thread for all unitarians listing the many Bible verses showing plurality, then ask them to reconcile them with their chosen verses showing unitarity. It'll be a waste of time because they can't and won't even deal honestly with plurality, much less reconcile them with other passages. But it would be very instructive on their paucity of substance and their despising of Scripture.

Go for it.

You might want to explain why you believe that a particular verse demonstrates plurality, which I would probably agree with, ie, John 3:16 shows us two, not one.

But you might want to explain why that plurality gives reason to conclude that a three in one, vs. a four in one or other in one is the only option.

What may seem obvious to you may not be obvious at all. So explain it.

How do you get from verse "A" to trinity doctrine?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by musterion View Post

Denial is not going to get you anywhere.

Jesus word is clear. You just don't accept it.

oatmeal

Your posts are worthless. To me anyway. Just thought I'd give
you some words of encouragement.

Well, that is encouraging, for I have noticed that the majority of your posts do not share a single scripture especially when you criticize the beliefs of others who do believe scripture.

Thus we know you have nothing constructive to offer.

We have the word of God to offer and we do.

Your scripturalless posts tell me all I need to know about your doctrines.

John 5:39

way 2 go

No one is saying Jesus was not a real man. I am challenging the traditional interpretation of the New Testament and saying it points to our own divinity. The infinite eternal part of us is born pure of a virgin, miraculous, rejected and buried, yet still lives. It is not a game. They don't want us to know this because someone profits off of keeping us from knowing our true self-worth.

hhlun.gif

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
You may be a Bible reader, however, You are not a Christian, unless you behave Jesus is divine.
Then you realize the deist forefathers didn't call themselves Christian?

Ktoyou said:
What you are doing is proposing the beliefs of nonsecular Jews. They too believe in God, yet reject Christ.
Um no... rejecting David would also be rejecting Christ also, since you don't know what the wordage means.

Ktoyou said:
This does not mean you do not understand the Bible, or are not religious; what is does mean is you are not a Christian, and cannot be because your theology is not Christ centered. You reject the fundamental doctrine of Christianity. I have no problem with this, or you, personally, what bothers me is the refusal to be honest about your faith, and/or religion.
My theology is centered on a human who was a Jewish christ. What bothers is how you are deluded, and naïve?

Krsto

Has any other topic posed such a threat to the mods that they got nixed?

"Just get tired of the same 'ol same 'ol Even Unit-arians should be on to other subject imho. It was getting to be almost 10 new thread a week on it."

If nobody has an interest in it, it will go away on its own. If you don't have an interest in it, read some other threads. No need to get "tired of the same 'ol same 'ol". There's lots of interesting stuff on TOL. For those interested in it, you deny them a platform.

TOL Mod abuse of authority, in my not-so-humble opinion.

If you really want to throw your weight around find a day care to help out at.

john w

Hall of Fame
She is trying to be nice. It wouldn't hurt you to do the same.

I never am nice to wolves/wolf-ette's.

And the devil was "nice," to the Lord Jesus Christ, in the wilderness. and being "nice" to this wolf-ette, would "hurt," endanger the sheep/babes in Christ. So, your request is rejected, bee of bye.

Good day to you, sir.

bybee

I never am nice to wolves/wolf-ette's.

And the devil was "nice," to the Lord Jesus Christ, in the wilderness. and being "nice" to this wolf-ette, would "hurt," endanger the sheep/babes in Christ. So, your request is rejected, bee of bye.

Good day to you, sir.

You do have a point.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

And I became as a man that heareth not
And hath in his mouth no reproofs...

Please do not post the large attention seeking text again. You are heard as well with plain text

Have a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.