Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charity

1 -

4 - The soul is not something independent of the body to be the only thing eternal. Soul is only the combination of body with the breath of life and there is nothing eternal about man. (Gen. 2:7; 3:22,23)

5 - King David and Jesus were Jewish and, according to their Faith which was Judaism, bodily resurrection is not adopted as a doctrine of the Faith. King David himself said that once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. (II Sam. 12:23) Regarding Jesus, his opinion in not in the NT but only that of the Hellenist gospel writers former disciples of Paul. (II Tim. 2:8)

your saying similar, hence, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, known as the Patriarchs, are both the physical and spiritual ancestors of Judaism, islam/muslims and the latter.. christianity, threw the old cannon.

The house of Moses. Arab/jews(east) The house of David(west) Celtic/jews.. all wanting to place their blood lines on the throne.

yes the house of David did not believe in rising a body. just the return of the soul.
If you talking Judisam... your descendent..Abraham migrated across the jordan, an immigrant ...he saw a astroid cross the sky... an created a covenant to seize the Land an estate he sat on...if your not a blood descendent..then a seed from a conquered ancestor.. follower of Abraham
The promise of abraham was catapulted into the future, for it concerned his seed to come only, numbers began to stand..then they were exiled to Egypt, in the day's before David lived, Then Moses rose up, lead the seed back promising the promise =2 seizing the land, threw the father Abraham.
They wandered an waited untill they had some one in government to open up the door..:) an let them in. they also wanted the estates that Jacob promised them.

Gen 28:13
And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;And he called the name of that place Bethel: but the name of that city was called Luz at the first.

....this has to be judged, because people can't keep migrating an saying god's giving them SOME OTHER NATIONS city..an they re name it?

Jacobs Mother was a Syrian...colabrated seed with the jews came latter..an made the demand on the estate justified, because the jewish home land their God had given it to them anyway..threw Jacob.threw Abraham..
Now... Davids House is nothing to do with Abraham, issac, an jacob...although, by 500bc, the seed had collaborated..an governor Nehemiah commanded that anyone from moses house that had marred Davids children had to give up their family an send them away out of the city of Jeruslem...AND...thats were you find Mary and Joseph..the celtic name jews.. towns on the outside, WHEN JESUS LIVED

Last edited:

Ben Masada

your saying similar, hence, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, known as the Patriarchs, are both the physical and spiritual ancestors of Judaism, islam/muslims and the latter.. christianity, threw the old cannon.

The house of Moses. Arab/jews(east) The house of David(west) Celtic/jews.. all wanting to place their blood lines on the throne.

yes the house of David did not believe in rising a body. just the return of the soul.
If you talking Judisam... your descendent..Abraham migrated across the jordan, an immigrant ...he saw a astroid cross the sky... an created a covenant to seize the Land an estate he sat on...if your not a blood descendent..then a seed from a conquered ancestor.. follower of Abraham
The promise of abraham was catapulted into the future, for it concerned his seed to come only, numbers began to stand..then they were exiled to Egypt, in the day's before David lived, Then Moses rose up, lead the seed back promising the promise =2 seizing the land, threw the father Abraham.
They wandered an waited untill they had some one in government to open up the door..:) an let them in. they also wanted the estates that Jacob promised them.

Gen 28:13
And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;And he called the name of that place Bethel: but the name of that city was called Luz at the first.

....this has to be judged, because people can't keep migrating an saying god's giving them SOME OTHER NATIONS city..an they re name it?

Jacobs Mother was a Syrian...colabrated seed with the jews came latter..an made the demand on the estate justified, because the jewish home land their God had given it to them anyway..threw Jacob.threw Abraham..
Now... Davids House is nothing to do with Abraham, issac, an jacob...although, by 500bc, the seed had collaborated..an governor Nehemiah commanded that anyone from moses house that had marred Davids children had to give up their family an send them away out of the city of Jeruslem...AND...thats were you find Mary and Joseph..the celtic name jews.. towns on the outside, WHEN JESUS LIVED

I cannot acknowledge any of this fantastic story without proper Scriptural evidence, except for Gen. 28:13 which I am familiar with.

Charity

I cannot acknowledge any of this fantastic story without proper Scriptural evidence, except for Gen. 28:13 which I am familiar with.

It is the Key of Davids Kingdom, the report that will free the west, to have and hold, to own an keep our bible on our terms, to help us salvage our heritage, stand firm an secure our estates to come.

JosephR

only after 70 AD do you find a Gospel that preaches pagan things like,, virgin birth or 3 days dead then alive,,,

JosephR

and when a supernatural thing happens for you .. then you can count yourself with michael cadrey and others with the same experiences...

and the rest of us are left with our jaws open and,hands open wondering ,,what just happened?

JosephR

Satan and the world have built walls up around the true Gospel for years
now. So that it's harder to find. The Holy Spirit is still able to get through
these walls in order to reveal the truth. However, many people have
been brainwashed by false doctrine and hardened their hearts. The true
Gospel is with us, if we're open to truth and the leading of the Holy Spirit.

so the truth is hidden...

and the simple person has no access to g-d?

this contradicts all scripture I have ever read..

as if GOD is unable to give sight to the blind...

Truster

Paul began to preach, but ended up a basket case. He then went down to Arabia.

Then the disciples took him by night, and let him down by the wall in a basket. Acts 9:25 KJV

And through a window in a basket was I let down by the wall, and escaped his hands. 2Corinthians 11:33 KJV

Anyone who knew the scriptures would have understood what I was saying.

OCTOBER23

Sherman,

Ac 23:5 ...Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.

As dedicated Christians, we should PRAY for the Leaders of the country.

1Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions,

and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority;

that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I moved your post OCT because it is a thread derail.

Zeke

Pot. Kettle. Black. Own it.

And? :confused: ▲ self-examine ▲ Zeke, you've been nothing but bitter and antagonistic since your departure from Christianity and it shows.

Don't miss as well, you started jumping down my throat as soon as you jumped ship, lest you'd forget. I largely ignore you, this is all your angst.

Mr innocent routine again! This is the religious section Lon so why is it such oddity that people disagree with the trinity here! You are a Zealot who needs some serious therapy.

CherubRam

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Their is one body, Jesus. He is the Messiah, the redeemer.
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

He is the first (Adam) and the last.
1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

There is one LORD God (Jehovah God).

Jesus is LORD God wrapped in the flesh of Jesus.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

The "body" is the "body" of believers.

The term "Godhead" is an English variant of the word "godhood" and was first introduced by John Wycliffe (1330-1384 C.E.) in English Bible versions as godhede. The word "Godhead" is a translation of three different Greek words, theion (meaning "divinity, deity", # 2304 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Acts 17:29, theiotēs (meaning "divinity, divine nature", # 2305 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Romans 1:20, and theotēs (meaning "deity", # 2320 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Colossians 2:9.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Modern Unitarianism bears no resemblance to ancient Arianism. At least the Arians admitted that our Lord was a sort of "Superman" like figure, and not just some other dude, which is what Unitarians today profess. Nicaea wasn't a determination between the Trinity and modern Unitarianism, but between the Trinity and "Jesus was like Hercules"-ism. This form of Arianism is extinct so far as I can tell; unsurprisingly, since it is such a tenuous position, logically bound to eventually degenerate into what we now call Unitarianism.

daqq

Perhaps if just one person or group of persons could have actually proven the Trinity from what was originally written, leaving no room for any doubt, at least once sometime in all of the past two thousand years, then the "anti-Trinitarian" threads would not be so much of a so-called "problem" for Trinitarians in modern day Christian forum boards. Fact is no one who understands what was originally written has ever proven beyond reasonable doubt that a Trinity is actually taught in what was originally written by the apostles of Yeshua in the first century.

This is not to argue the Trinity in this thread but simply, the point being, if one could actually prove from the scripture what he or she believes, (for example the Trinity) the same would not feel such an urgent need to play thought police and would no doubt rather see such threads as opportunities to refute the errant beliefs of the poor unfortunate misguided infidels who disagree with the herd. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Perhaps if just one person or group of persons could have actually proven the Trinity from what was originally written, leaving no room for any doubt, at least once sometime in all of the past two thousand years, then the "anti-Trinitarian" threads would not be so much of a so-called "problem" for Trinitarians in modern day Christian forum boards. Fact is no one who understands what was originally written has ever proven beyond reasonable doubt that a Trinity is actually taught in what was originally written by the apostles of Yeshua in the first century.

This is not to argue the Trinity in this thread but simply, the point being, if one could actually prove from the scripture what he or she believes, (for example the Trinity) the same would not feel such an urgent need to play thought police and would no doubt rather see such threads as opportunities to refute the errant beliefs of the poor unfortunate misguided infidels who disagree with the herd. :)

You think of yourself as quite the Wordsmith huh? My opinion
of you is this; you're a big mouth guy who thinks he's something, far
greater than he really is. A basic, run of the mill, know-it-all. You're
just one of those "newbies" that come on this forum once in awhile
and get all aggressive and loud-mouthed. They get their fifteen
minutes of fame and crawl back where they came from.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mr innocent routine again! This is the religious section Lon so why is it such oddity that people disagree with the trinity here! You are a Zealot who needs some serious therapy.

What happened to your "Paper/names" conspiracy rantings? Did
ya get back on your meds or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.