Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo22

It took me a minute to realize what was happening here.

I thought epic had come back to life. :chuckle:

Yeah, me too. But aCW couldn't take the heat.

In the first and original WHMBR! (excuse me) Part 3 thread, I'd posted a Christian-compiled list of "gay gateway bands," like Ted Nugent and so forth. But aCW got upset about it and complained, needing the Christian-compiled info removed and the WHMBR! (excuse me) Part 3 thread shut down. What a shame.

But Jefferson will likely post a censorship thread about it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yeah, me too. But aCW couldn't take the heat.

In the first and original WHMBR! (excuse me) Part 3 thread, I'd posted a Christian-compiled list of "gay gateway bands," like Ted Nugent and so forth. But aCW got upset about it and complained, needing the Christian-compiled info removed and the WHMBR! (excuse me) Part 3 thread shut down. What a shame.

But Jefferson will likely post a censorship thread about it.

Well like I said on your original WHMBR! Part 3, it would have been epic...

What a shame to see the wrong thread sent to spammer's wasteland.

bigbang123

The christian biblegod is impotent

The christian biblegod is impotent

The christian biblegod wants his followers to believe that they will get their godly desires

Psalm 37:4
4 Delight thyself also in Jehovah; And he will give thee the desires of thy heart.

Matthew 21:22
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

But the christian biblegod won't get what he desires

1 Timothy 2:3-4
3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 who would have all men to be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Luke 18:8
...Nevertheless, when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

The "so-called" reason that the christian biblegod does not get what he desires

Matthew 7:14
14 For narrow is the gate, and straitened the way, that leadeth unto life, and few are they that find it.
Matthew 22:14
14 For many are called, but few chosen.

bigbang123

In this forum it is ok for christians to question the soundness of the thinking of non-christians but it is not ok for non-christians (armed with little more than the bible) to question the soundness of the thinking of christians. Thanks for making that clear.

The christian biblegod wants his followers to believe that they will get their godly desires

Psalm 37:4
4 Delight thyself also in Jehovah; And he will give thee the desires of thy heart.

Matthew 21:22
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

But the christian biblegod won't get what he desires

1 Timothy 2:3-4
3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 who would have all men to be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Luke 18:8
...Nevertheless, when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

The "so-called" reason that the christian biblegod does not get what he desires

Matthew 7:14
14 For narrow is the gate, and straitened the way, that leadeth unto life, and few are they that find it.
Matthew 22:14
14 For many are called, but few chosen.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In this forum it is ok for christians to question the soundness of the thinking of non-christians but it is not ok for non-christians (armed with little more than the bible) to question the soundness of the thinking of christians. Thanks for making that clear.
It is not OK to mock the God of the Bible at TOL. Is that clear?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Hmm....:mad:

attack.jpg

looks delicious!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
you must have a poor estimation of the intelligence of your audience if you believe they can't find their way to your pearls without a link :idunno:

anyhoo, we'll be getting buried with the white stuff soon up here, so for those who can commiserate, might as well travel in style

main-rolls-royce_halftrack_lorie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.