Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Explain what?

Friendship and Christian fellowship enjoyed with Eagles Wings?

How is that blasphemous in Tambora's and your mind?

They are desperately doing and saying anything they can about anything to cover up for Tambora's epic and monumental foray into Tritheism.

They can't stand for truth. They must do their damage control by engaging in their typical infantile yuk-fest as an attempted distraction.

There is nothing more despicable than who do such things. They will condone the prideful employment of terms from their own, even when it all goes wrong and their peer has endorsed and defended Tritheism and will NOT recant.

There is nothing on this earth worse that a Dispensational Arminian and/or Open Theist. Add the defense of Tritheism and the adamance of refusing to recant, and I'd prefer wacked Mormons, etc. to these reprobates.

Freelight is better off than these minions of self-worship.

john w

Hall of Fame
Too bad you presume the false conceptual English meaning of "great plainnes of speech" rather than what it actually means. Otherwise you'd know I use "great plainness of speech" beyond reproach by you Tritheist reprobates.

Did I not predict?:
"Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
This is one of those incommunicable,proposon passages that us hillbilly, heretical dispies, need Pneumonia Jeff to 'splain to us:

2 Corinthians 3:12 KJV

Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:"

Where would us bumpkins, be without you, Jeff? The LORD God is obviously also beholden to you, for splainin' thins to us, Lucy.

You are still boring us, Jeff, as not many are "listening" to you here, or on the circuit.

"conceptual English"-Jeff

Is that "the" English, that is on the back of my "Captain Crunch" cereal box? Or, on your papes?

I can dig it, dude.....Peace out....Fire up the proposon bong....

john w

Hall of Fame
Too bad you presume the false conceptual English meaning of "great plainnes of speech" rather than what it actually means. Otherwise you'd know I use "great plainness of speech" beyond reproach by you Tritheist reprobates.

The junkie can't even spell "plainness," and he is going to learn us?

"plainnes"-Jeff, posting above, right after a toke

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Nang and that PPS fella can go on & on about various doctrines and fancy theological words, but neither of them can tell us the gospel of Christ in plain words.

It was your little reprobate princess that went on and on about a "fancy" word she has no clue about. It's a good thing I was here to put a stop to it, even if she refuses to recant because she's too arrogant and filled with the spirit of antichrist; arguing vehemently for Tritheism.

I've expressed the Gospel in very plain words. You just think it has to filter through your ridiculous heresies.

And you have to be part of the gangland of Dispos attempting to defend and cover over Tambora's antichrist false doctrine.

It's the most sadly hilarious thing ever on TOL or anywhere else.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Did I not predict?:
"Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
This is one of those incommunicable,proposon passages that us hillbilly, heretical dispies, need Pneumonia Jeff to 'splain to us:

2 Corinthians 3:12 KJV

Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:"

Where would us bumpkins, be without you, Jeff? The LORD God is obviously also beholden to you, for splainin' thins to us, Lucy.

You are still boring us, Jeff, as not many are "listening" to you here, or on the circuit.

"conceptual English"-Jeff

Is that "the" English, that is on the back of my "Captain Crunch" cereal box? Or, on your papes?

I can dig it, dude.....Peace out....Fire up the proposon bong....

Go tell it to your father, Satan. Wimp.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
They are desperately doing and saying anything they can about anything to cover up for Tambora's epic and monumental foray into Tritheism.

They can't stand for truth. They must do their damage control by engaging in their typical infantile yuk-fest as an attempted distraction.

There is nothing more despicable than who do such things. They will condone the prideful employment of terms from their own, even when it all goes wrong and their peer has endorsed and defended Tritheism and will NOT recant.

There is nothing on this earth worse that a Dispensational Arminian and/or Open Theist. Add the defense of Tritheism and the adamance of refusing to recant, and I'd prefer wacked Mormons, etc. to these reprobates.

Freelight is better off than these minions of self-worship.

Yes, attempts to persecute and even the score will always follow any amount of light that has revealed their love of darkness. Days will be spent on casting aspersions upon your person and mine because one of their own stands naked and exposed.

Events such as this one is strong confirmation that repentance must be granted by God . . Conviction of sin will not ever issue forth from unregenerated hearts.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So... What we have is one Dispo demonstrating her utter lack of theological acumen by attempting use terms beyond her grasp while condescending to everyone else in her monumental pride.

Then when her false lies were destroyed, she continued to posture as though she wasn't wrong without recanting her Tritheism.

Now all the ghetto clan of gang bangin' Dispies come out to gloss over her error and distract while pretending she didn't just blaspheme God in the greatest imaginable manner (while knowing nothing whatsoever of the historic Christian faith and its doctrines of Theology Proper and more).

Of course they have to blame everyone else. That's their consistent tired mantra, every bit as much as their juvenile playground drivel.

There is nothing in the history of the Christian faith more despicable than what the Dispies have done in this thread.

Not one hint of confession from a repentant and transformed heart. Only a huge cover-up for Tritheism and arrogance.

Atheists have more integrity than these buffoons.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, attempts to persecute and even the score will always follow any amount of light that has revealed their love of darkness. Days will be spent on casting aspersions upon your person and mine because one of their own stands naked and exposed.

Events such as this one is strong confirmation that repentance must be granted by God . . Conviction of sin will not ever issue forth from unregenerated hearts.

False humility, false piety. God purposely did not regenerate us, according to her, and now she is angry about it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So... What we have is one Dispo demonstrating her utter lack of theological acumen by attempting use terms beyond her grasp while condescending to everyone else in her monumental pride.

Then when her false lies were destroyed, she continued to posture as though she wasn't wrong without recanting her Tritheism.

Now all the ghetto clan of gang bangin' Dispies come out to gloss over her error and distract while pretending she didn't just blaspheme God in the greatest imaginable manner (while knowing nothing whatsoever of the historic Christian faith and its doctrines of Theology Proper and more).

Of course they have to blame everyone else. That's their consistent tired mantra, every bit as much as their juvenile playground drivel.

There is nothing in the history of the Christian faith more despicable than what the Dispies have done in this thread.

Not one hint of confession from a repentant and transformed heart. Only a huge cover-up for Tritheism and arrogance.

Atheists have more integrity than these buffoons.

You sure have a WILD imagination for a guy who doesn't seem to have a total grasp of the English language? You get all your "highfalutin words" off of Google, however, when you speak normally, I notice your spelling is way off.

john w

Hall of Fame
Go tell it to your father, Satan. Wimp.

Wimp, eh, Jeff? That's my line, punk. Knock off the John W impression, as you can't pull it off, as I do, not having the authority, presence, that I have.

You'd say that to my face, eh, junkie? No, you wouldn't, as you don't have the proposon's, to pull that off, Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.