Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
And vice versa, it would be ....... how many?

You are free to believe that I believe in 3 Gods.
You would be wrong, but you can certainly believe it if you wish.

What happened is... You tried to play both ends against the middle on Monergism and Synergism, without knowing the boundaries of their application. And in that vast ignorance, you attempted to innovate and apply Synergism to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit while not knowing it can't be so applied (and being ignorant of perichoresis and most other minutiae of the Trinity doctrine).

Coupled with an ignorance of the incommunicable attributes of God, you then attempted to reinforce your false presumptions with a shallowly applied English definition to which you applied a Greek base-word fallacy by putting together two word parts that seemed to apply if one is an ignorant novice.

The rest has been your overt pride. And it's always difficult to yield to someone whom you despise (me and whomever else), so you persisted because the basic English partial meaning seemed to apply.

Nevermind that you've never extensively studied the historicity and lexicography of all aspects of the Trinity doctrine

It's no wonder the churches are filled with functional Tritheists who presume and present themselves to be Trinitarians. I encounter it constantly, dozens at a time. It's an epidemic. Nobody knows the Trinity, yet they innovate and bloviate, and won't back down because they claim the label.

I was lost for 28 years because of this very thing. Maybe you are, too. What I DO know is that you are a professing Tritheist unless/until you recant. And that's not my subjective opinion, either.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I realize you do not always know what is going on. but I am not playing the martyr or victim.
Don't even try to flatter yourself by thinking you have victimized me in any way whatsoever.
Your opinion of me is no more authoritative than my opinion of you.

:mock: PPS

You're a Tritheist. What you think and say is less than irrelevant.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As you claim, you are one of the more read and educated and level-headed Dispies on TOL.
I couldn't agree more.

her male advisors/friends are responsible and accountable to help her avoid serious apostasy.
They do, when necessary.

She will listen to you, but if you do not care enough to step in and give her correction and at least some biblical/historical perspective on this theological matter, you will share her eventual guilt, and even more so. This is your duty as a fairly educated male to give her helps and spiritual balance.
Ummm, isn't it your belief that no one can understand until GOD Himself gives them understanding?

I plead with you to supply her with more than JohnW, PJ, and so many of the others are unequipped to provide. They do not help Tam at all.
I'm curious as to why you think those two are here to help me?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I couldn't agree more.

They do, when necessary.

Ummm, isn't it your belief that no one can understand until GOD Himself gives them understanding?

Because you're a Tritheist who has blasphemously and unrepentantly presumed to strip God of His Non-Contingency and Simplicity by assigning Father, Son, and Holy Spirit syngery instead of perichoresis.

But there isn't a Dispensationalist on TOL who could have helped you until it was exposed by someone else. They could help you now by affirming what has been exposed. It's the least they could do.

Most likely they'll just retain partisan lines of support and make no attempt to correct you. That would be par for the gangland Dispos on TOL.

JPPT1974

It is about either agreeing to disagreeing. It is also trying to be polite and firm. At the same time. You know the saying killing people with kindness. Even if you may not agree with it. Just do so in a firm but kind way.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
It is about either agreeing to disagreeing. It is also trying to be polite and firm. At the same time. You know the saying killing people with kindness. Even if you may not agree with it. Just do so in a firm but kind way.

No, it's not about that at all. It's about the truth and dealing with those who profess to be Christians and blaspheme at the most extreme level because they're arrogant novices with false autonomy and egomania.

Your approach is the progressive liberal non-way. It's not love, it's feigned as tolerance.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Well, excuse me. I did not realize you feel no need for male oversight.

Are you of the opposite opinion that your role is to spiritually guide and influence
these men?

No wonder you are falling off the rails!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Well, yeah.
And that makes it just fine for him to say I am reprobate and have no GOD (ie. damned to hell), with you saying nada about it.
Doesn't look so bad when it's your friends doing it, does it?

You stand for Tritheism and refuse to recant. It's not about ANYONE else but you as an ignorant and arrogance novice and heretic.

Your friends are an aside.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Well, yeah.
And that makes it just fine for him to say I am reprobate and have no GOD (ie. damned to hell), with you saying nada about it.

I cannot and do not argue against his evaluation of your prideful error. I am willing to pray for your soul and ask
God to prove the evaluation wrong, by extending His grace and repentance to you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Well, yeah.

The pseudo-theological heretical nonsense you were spewing IS reprobate, and it DOES eliminate God by removing His Necessity and Simplicity, and thus His Eternity and Infinity and Immensity. Without those, His Aseity and all the rest are gone. Thus... No God.

Your Synergistic Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is "NO GOD". That's why there's perichoresis for Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Words mean things. And you despise that.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Well, yeah.

SOMEBODY has to stand for truth when you novices pervert God into a Tritheistic multiplicity. If I wasn't here, you would be going on and on with support from your peers and others being subtly persuaded or intimidated by your garbage of Synergism for Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You SHOULD be thanking me and recanting. But you're much too arrogant for that. You'd ride that thing right into hades if you went uncontested.

Status
Not open for further replies.