Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
It's not a blunder to say the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work together.

No, but it's blasphemy to say it's synergy rather than relative to perichoresis.

And it still doesn't apply anything relative to your Arminian argument against Calvinism, instead making you the most monergistic Monergist ever.

You should balk at your blasphemy just because of that. You've made yourself into the CALVINIST to end all Calvinists. Of a Tritheistic God.

It really shouldn't have to be explained to you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not a blunder to say the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work together.

Not out of necessity, like "synergia" describes.
Sorry, but I never added the words "out of necessity".

The term synergy comes from the Attic Greek word συνεργία synergia from synergos, συνεργός, meaning "working together".

Nang

TOL Subscriber
OK then, so far so good.

What would not happen or never have happened, if they did not supposedly co-operate with each other?

Cannot you see the implication that the Triune Godhead are separate parts by suggesting such necessity?

Can you not see the finite logic involved, when referring to Infinite God?

Eagles Wings

No, but it's blasphemy to say it's synergy rather than relative to perichoresis.

And it still doesn't apply anything relative to your Arminian argument against Calvinism, instead making you the most monergistic Monergist ever.

You should balk at your blasphemy just because of that. You've made yourself into the CALVINIST to end all Calvinists. Of a Tritheistic God.

It really shouldn't have to be explained to you.
So, with the definition of perichoresis, would you consider the Trinity to have a separate and independent relationship, and yet indwelling with each other.

Instead of the definition that they "work together", one would say All Three Persons of the Trinity are involved in all the works of the Godhead.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, sure . . .

You appear to be deluded and kept in darkness about many things, including the spiritual condition of your cohorts.
Your unflattering and damning opinion of me is noted.
Nice to see that your mouth is no better than my friends.
Damn away, Nang!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, it not as you describe. I haven't the complete picture, but it is not synergy as you are describing it.
How I describe it????
It is the definition that the Greek dictionary gives!!!!!
Working together.

Eagles Wings

Are you also a friend of Nang?
Funny how she thinks my friends mouths are unseemly, but hers ......... :think: .
prick has many meanings...see my revised post

btw - you are thanking some vile postings

ps - Nang and PPS are my friends.

pss - I actually thought they were coming down kinda hard which is why I asked them about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.