Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I knew that is how the Cav's won-just a little more energeia, and argon, than the Warriors...

Just shut up, "scholar"-you are beginning to bore us country bumpkins.

Go away, Johnnie . . you are not doing Tambora any favors. You cannot defend her this time.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And I do not see any the male dispies coming up with help or defense for Tambora . . not that they do not care . . but they have no answer or counter for this error.

Which could easily be dealt with all around, if Tam would just admit she has made a theological blunder.

God forbid she is enjoying taking this unorthodox and ungodly stand.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
And I do not see any the male dispies coming up with help or defense for Tambora . . not that they do not care . . but they have no answer or counter for this error.

Which could easily be dealt with all around, if Tam would just admit she has made a theological blunder.

She likes her error and clings to it as no Believer would when confronted with correction.

john w

Hall of Fame
Every time I teach God's attributes, it's the most sobering time imaginable. The church at large is ignorant of them. That's why garbage like this happens.

Good one-You "teach?" You arrogant, condescending, in heat, puffed up bullfrog. No, son, you need these most important qualities, to be considered qualified, as a teacher-a contrite, and humble spirit , trembling at the word, instead of critiquing it,instead of lording over it, and those who seek to humble themselves, and understand it, through the holy Spirit, not through some "addicted to scholarship" blowhard, such as yourself....

Isaiah 57:15 KJV

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Isaiah 66:2 KJV

For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

I'd recommend that most of TOL, especially the babes in Christ, to ignore this alleged pseudo "scholar," and creep. I have more experience, than most, in recognizing these creeps, who creep all over the web, looking to draw the babes into their web of deceit, so they can talk folks out of their faith in the book, like they lost their faith, years ago,as the Lord checked them "out," at the same time, to produce drones "after their own kind"(Genesis). Doesn't make me any better than you other TOL members, of course. One knows, what one knows.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Declaring Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as contingent by using the word Synergy for the internality of God is the worst category of heresy one could ever engage in.

It's blasphemy of the highest rank. And you can't even fathom why, which is even more disturbing.

I couldn't care less at this point about every other false binary of opposing doctrine that is argued on TOL, including Open Theism and Dispensationalism as the worst blights upon the faith.

All of them combined can't even begin to compare to THIS blasphemy. You literally have no god now. And you have no idea why I'd say that, and you have no thought whatsoever to recanting your blasphemy.

Your pride won't allow you to concede that you are wrong in the worst way anyone could possibly be wrong.
I find it comical that you profess to know so much and we should all listen to your scathing review of Tam, when you're a pathetic excuse of man

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I have been going through the few reference books to the Greek language that we own, but so far I cannot find "synergia" or any of its derivatives or concepts in the bible.

So the onus remains on Tambora to evidence her asserted theory is part of divine revelation, given by God somewhere in Holy Scripture, to teach us the inner-workings of the Triune Godhead.

If this language cannot be shown to be biblical, the onus is upon Tambora to admit it, and to apologize for perhaps misleading others wrongly.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I find it comical that you profess to know so much and we should all listen to your scathing review of Tam, when you're a pathetic excuse of man

ad hominem is only used by losers . . .

Don't be a loser, PJ. Be a learner.

Investigate this discussion for yourself. Are you not interested in the deeper things of God?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You poor contrite lost soul

john w

Hall of Fame
Go away, Johnnie . . you are not doing Tambora any favors. You cannot defend her this time.

You, an admitted perverter of the gospel of Christ, giving me orders, Endora, you vile, filthy demon? Good one. That may work with that apron stringed "husband" of yours, Jimmie Joe, whom you boss around, Witchie Poo, who was permanently banned, another "un elect," like yourself, but it won't work here, as you have no authority over the great, feared John W., a forever justified saint, you, being a child of the devil.

And it's Mr. Johnnie, to you, you wicked, man like "woman." I shall call you Burt, from henceforth-you look like a man, and act like one, not knowing your place/role, pervert.

Can you dig it, Clavinist Burt?Good.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It's not a blunder to say the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.