Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

I'm in denial, ontologically nigh unto suppositionally. Yea, verily, figuratively and literally. And if not both, then surely neither!

So there.

Last edited:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I'm in denial, ontologically night unto suppositionally. Yea, verily, figuratively and literally. And if not both, then surely neither!

So there.

Perpetual adolescent.

So it must be done by faith, which in turn must be according to right knowledge.

Nice side-step, as always.

Define faith.

That wasn't an answer. I knew you couldn't and wouldn't.

Explain EXACTLY what it means to "put on Christ".

You can't.

musterion

Perpetual adolescent.

Nice side-step, as always.

Define faith.

That wasn't an answer. I knew you couldn't and wouldn't.

Explain EXACTLY what it means to "put on Christ".

You can't.

You claim to be a teacher of some sort but you are one of the worst people I've ever met at making what you purport to know easily understood by anyone -- which is the point of teaching. That tells me you either don't know what you're talking about and so are unable to relate it simply and understandably...or that your core beliefs are something you know will get you shut out by us if they're openly revealed, so you obfuscate them...or you're just a deliberate fraud. My guess is, it's option #1, possibly #2. I do not think you're a deliberate fraud but my time on TOL has taught me never to rule it out.

You've never simply and clearly defined what you think "faith" means. All you've ever done is use a thesaurus to tell us we have the wrong concept of "faith" without telling us simply and clearly what you think it is. So here's the deal. You start by telling us in one sentence, using plain English with no technical terms or Greek, what faith actually is and what it actually looks like. We'll go from there. Begin a new thread if you like; if I might suggest, title it "What Faith Is and Is Not" so we'll be sure to see it. But if you can't manage that, it says more about you than about us.

I look forward to, for once, the simplest of explanations from you. But I'm also not holding my breath because I'm not convinced that you can manage it.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You claim

LOL. I see you're going to be unresponsive, and instead insist on shifting to get answers from me that you don't have. I'll partially comply, but you're going to need to answer my two simple questions first.

to be a teacher of some sort but you are one of the worst people I've ever met at making what you purport to know easily understood by anyone

Yet everyone who sits in my sessions ALL say the inverse. I just started a new session after a 2-year cycle, and it's always the same story. You just don't have the foundation for it, but you can't realize it because you think you already know so much.

The most widely regarded exegete within 100 miles just sat in on one of my sessions. He insists the content of teaching needs to be a Doctoral Dissertation curricularized for Seminary training after peer review and publication.

Maybe you're wrong.

-- which is the point of teaching.

This is another of your autonomous fallacies. The point of teaching is not to dumb down everything to the lowest common denominator, though it CAN include that. The point of the Teacher (Didaskalos) is to preserve and present the very oracles of God unto salvation. It's to expose others to insight and information, and patterns and principles of learning that they don't have or aren't aware of. It's to conform their will to the thing being taught.

The NT Didaskalos (Teacher) is equivalent to the OT scribe, in the best sense.

You, not being a Teacher as called vocation/office, don't know what a Teacher is according to lexicography. And that points up the problem. You, like virtually everyone else, self-determine everything.

That tells me

Again, your own autonomous deductive determinations. You have no idea how much the patterns of your heart and mind are conformed to the last few centuries of Modernistic sculpting. That's the foundation of my teaching series. It enables others to divest themselves of their own biases and presuppositions.

you either don't know what you're talking about and so are unable to relate it simply and understandably...

If a range of people from age 14 to nearly 90 can understand it, then your perceptions are the problem. It can be illustrated by everyone driving the truck of their life with a trailer; and that trailer is full, not empty. The problem is not an empty trailer, but a trailer loaded with variably wrong cargo. Nobody readily wants to offload, because they don't think they lack anything with a full load.

This includes you. And it's all driven by egocentric false autonomy that few can identify or help to invert. It's language and culture based.

or that your core beliefs are something you know will get you shut out by us if they're openly revealed, so you obfuscate them...

You already do, so there's no need for me to obfuscate. Amazing that I sit down with linguists and theologians and exegetes and scholars, and they clearly see and hear all I'm saying. I just come at everything from the foundation of language with an emphasis on ontology (that your peers like to mock in their abject ignorant adolescence).

or you're just a deliberate fraud.

Amazing how none of this kind of scrutiny is self-directed or peer-directed. And who are you to do so anyway? It's sadly hilarious, especially when you can't and won't answer basic questions like I've asked in a simple and straight-forward manner.

My guess is, it's option #1, possibly #2.

Who cares what your guess is according to your self-determined deductive criteria. You can't even answer the simple question "What is faith?", or the simple question "EXACTLY what does it mean to 'put on Christ'?".

I do not think you're a deliberate fraud but my time on TOL has taught me never to rule it out.

Your determination either way is irrelevant. You're not the final arbiter of truth on anything.

You've never simply and clearly defined what you think "faith" means.

Sure I have. Several times in the last week. And exhaustively and lexically many months ago.

Yet as soon as I ask you for the simple definition of faith, you launch into this tyrade instead to avoid having to answer.

All you've ever done is use a thesaurus to tell us we have the wrong concept of "faith" without telling us simply and clearly what you think it is.

First, it doesn't matter what I think it is. It matters what it IS, regardless of what I or anyone else thinks. This is your problem, and it's shared by the vast majority. You think subjective opinion matters in contrast to objective truth. And it's because you don't know how to access and yield to objective truth.

This is what I teach in discipleship. I don't indoctrinate. I give them the foundation for determining what the difference is between objective truth and subjective opinion; and then I equip them to be able to yield their subjective opinions to the objective truth of the Word by the Spirit.

You don't want that. You want YOUR relative truth that YOU have self-determined as YOUR preference of information as subjective opinion; and you demand that it be considered objective truth while you scoff at others like a buffoon if they dare to know more than you and insist you are wrong.

So here's the deal.

You refuse to answer simple questions, and then position yourself as the dealmaker to demand I answer simple questions that I've already answered (and will again). Hilarious.

You start by telling us in one sentence, using plain English with no technical terms or Greek, what faith actually is and what it actually looks like.

I'll do so, just as I've done many times. But I'm not going to be on your show as a contestant until YOU answer the simple and straight-forward questions in my immediate previous posts.

"EXACTLY what does it mean to 'put on Christ'?"
"What is faith?"

Then I'll gladly reciprocate.

We'll go from there.

No. You can answer my questions first posed to you, or you can choose not to. "We" won't do whatever you manipulate so you don't have to answer questions you know you can't answer. Answer up. I'll gladly do the same.

Begin a new thread if you like; if I might suggest, title it "What Faith Is and Is Not" so we'll be sure to see it. But if you can't manage that, it says more about you than about us.

More hilarity. You can't answer simple questions, so you frame it as a guantlet that I have to run. And you insist there's some unspoken absolute if I don't acquiesce to your obfuscation.

Just answer the questions. I'll gladly do the same, which I've repeatedly done.

I look forward to, for once, the simplest of explanations from you. But I'm also not holding my breath because I'm not convinced that you can manage it.

Faith can be very clearly defined in a phrase; and can also require paragraphs and pages. I can do the sentence. No need for a thread.

Go ahead. Answer the questions instead of obfuscating more like this post.

I'll even give you the reminder of Romans 10:17 so you don't have to search for it.

Head start for you. Go.

john w

Hall of Fame

The point of the Teacher (Didaskalos)
The NT Didaskalos (Teacher) .....

Wasn't "Didaskalos" the 2014 Kentucky Derby winner?

lexicography.

I dig the study of Lex Luthor, in Superman! Do you?

lexically many months ago.

I take off on Lex also!

tyrade instead to avoid having to answer.
vs.

"The point of the Teacher (Didaskalos)"-puffed up Pneumonia Psycho Pseudo Punk

Could you kindly didaskalos us, i.e., teach us, the correct spelling of "tyrade?"

Thanks for checkin' in...And remember...God loves to prosopon, propose, prolong...you, and so does Jethro Bodine(Acts 4:13 KJV)

musterion

Yet everyone who sits in my sessions ALL say the inverse. I just started a new session after a 2-year cycle, and it's always the same story. You just don't have the foundation for it, but you can't realize it because you think you already know so much.

The most widely regarded exegete within 100 miles just sat in on one of my sessions. He insists the content of teaching needs to be a Doctoral Dissertation curricularized for Seminary training after peer review and publication.

That's the foundation of my teaching series. It enables others to divest themselves of their own biases and presuppositions.

If a range of people from age 14 to nearly 90 can understand it, then your perceptions are the problem.

All this - every word - is boasting in self, something even the Apostle Paul - the one man in all of history who might have had reason - refused to do.

You can't even answer the simple question "What is faith?", or the simple question "EXACTLY what does it mean to 'put on Christ'?".

You must not remember but I answered both questions back when you first got here. You didn't like my answers, especially after you realized you weren't going to make me your disciple, so you're not going to like my answers now. The answers have not changed.

Nor has your boasting in self. For as intelligent as you clearly are, it's sad to see how self-applauding, arrogant and utterly lacking in humility you also are.

None of us are perfect but do you really not see how you sound? You don't, of course. If you did you would have reposted any of that with the tone that you posted it. Regarding your accounts of your prodigious didactic acumen, which we've heard before. What's the point? Do you REALLY think we, strangers on the internet, would be impressed with, much less believe, your anonymous résumé? I know I don't. Never have.

Wanna know why?

Your very bad temperament, as revealed many times here over the months, MUST be something you're carefully concealing from the people you mentioned above (assuming that they exist and do come to sit in awe at your feet). That's why I find your reports absurd.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
All this - every word - is boasting in self, something even the Apostle Paul - the one man in all of history who might have had reason - refused to do.

You must not remember but I answered both questions back when you first got here. You didn't like my answers, especially after you realized you weren't going to make me your disciple, so you're not going to like my answers now. The answers have not changed.

Nor has your boasting in self. For as intelligent as you clearly are, it's sad to see how self-applauding, arrogant and utterly lacking in humility you also are.

None of us are perfect but do you really not see how you sound? You don't, of course. If you did you would have reposted any of that with the tone that you posted it. Regarding your accounts of your prodigious didactic acumen, which we've heard before. What's the point? Do you REALLY think we, strangers on the internet, would be impressed with, much less believe, your anonymous résumé? I know I don't. Never have.

Wanna know why?

Your very bad temperament, as revealed many times here over the months, MUST be something you're carefully concealing from the people you mentioned above (assuming that they exist and do come to sit in awe at your feet). That's why I find your reports absurd.

No, it isn't self-endorsement; it's a response to your unfounded criticism. The rest is just your bloviational opinion.

Your double standards are intact. You claim to have addressed what the definition for faith is and what it exactly means to be "in Christ", and won't address it again; but I've exhaustively defined faith and the ontology of being "in Christ", yet that needs to be addressed again for you.

The point I was simply making is that you a Naturalist and Tangiblist as a false Literalist. You claim others spiritualize figurative meanings when your own alleged definition for being "in Christ" is utterly symbolic and figurative as actions you accomplish (and allegedly according to faith, which you won't now define).

It was a simple question for a simple point. If you define faith, I'm quite sure I'll immediately destroy "your" definition and demonstrate my point.

You can't have that. Better obfuscate and insist my responses to your condescension are pride and self-endorsement when they are faith and an explanation of my calling.

Paul asserted His called vocation in almost every NT address. I can very neutrally do the same when condescended to; especially when your opinions clash with TRUE hungry and mature Believers who aren't deluded by the several false doctrines your embrace.

Wanna quickly and simply define faith? I will after you do. It will be interesting and edifying. Give it a shot.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, it isn't self-endorsement; it's a response to your unfounded criticism. The rest is just your bloviational opinion.

Your double standards are intact. You claim to have addressed what the definition for faith is and what it exactly means to be "in Christ", and won't address it again; but I've exhaustively defined faith and the ontology of being "in Christ", yet that needs to be addressed again for you.

The point I was simply making is that you a Naturalist and Tangiblist as a false Literalist. You claim others spiritualize figurative meanings when your own alleged definition for being "in Christ" is utterly symbolic and figurative as actions you accomplish (and allegedly according to faith, which you won't now define).

It was a simple question for a simple point. If you define faith, I'm quite sure I'll immediately destroy "your" definition and demonstrate my point.

You can't have that. Better obfuscate and insist my responses to your condescension are pride and self-endorsement when they are faith and an explanation of my calling.

Paul asserted His called vocation in almost every NT address. I can very neutrally do the same when condescended to; especially when your opinions clash with TRUE hungry and mature Believers who aren't deluded by the several false doctrines your embrace.

Wanna quickly and simply define faith? I will after you do. It will be interesting and edifying. Give it a shot.

Musty is the champ of self-centeredness and grumpiness, too.

Happy to see your recognition of his hypocrisy and will enjoy this much deserved and honest confrontation.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Wanna know why?

Oh, and several of them have accessed the forum to see what others are posting. The ones who do think most of you guys are wacko to some extent. But they understand ontology and epistemology, etc., so they can see through you easily.

And don't even begin to attempt to condemn me for "bad temperament" when you and your Dispo compadres are on TOL. Besides, I thought all you Mid-Acters thought such things were Cain-like. Amazing how this assessment is also a double standard, since your temperament is not only bad but juvenile and schoolyard-esque.

Do the faith definition thing. It won't take but a minute or so. :)

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Musty is the champ of self-centeredness and grumpiness, too.

And toss in the whole Dispo gang mentality, and it gets all nasty up in h'yar. :)

Happy to see your recognition of his hypocrisy and will enjoy this much deserved and honest confrontation.

All I want is for him to define faith and explain EXACTLY what it means to "put on Christ". Maybe he'll figure it out and do that.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And toss in the whole Dispo gang mentality, and it gets all nasty up in h'yar. :)

All I want is for him to define faith and explain EXACTLY what it means to "put on Christ". Maybe he'll figure it out and do that.

If only he might learn and be blessed by this wonderful truth. I pray he will!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
When I eat too much, I often get very bloviated.

If you'd eat the flesh and drink the blood of Christ you wouldn't have that problem. It's all that high-carb heretical diet that's making you so bloviated.

Fast for a few days or weeks. That always helps clear the mind of delusion like your false doctrines. :)

john w

Hall of Fame
Thanks for checkin' in, you admitted perverter of the gospel of Christ, and barbiturate Calvinist/Clavinist, flippin' the bird at the LORD God, and His Christ, with your "repent of sins" satanism, and subjective "good news," asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for sins:

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-Nag

john w

Hall of Fame
If you'd eat the flesh and drink the blood of Christ you wouldn't have that problem. It's all that high-carb heretical diet that's making you so bloviated.

Fast for a few days or weeks. That always helps clear the mind of delusion like your false doctrines. :)

Wow! Another dazzler, from "Stock cliches for Dummies." That's it, Pneimoniaviate Pseudo Puffed Up Punk?

Status
Not open for further replies.