Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Masada

The first seven days have the implication of the planet being formed, but telling the angels to let such and such happen, and it a recognition of it happening currently, not on the same day. Origen and his logos doctrine?

I would call it, israelism. Jesus wasn't a military leader.

Trust and fear of God aren't Modern Judaism?

There is nothing eternal about death or dying, because neither is permanent.

Can you provide us with a quote as an evidence that someone has returned from the grave? No, you can't. Therefore, with the death or dying of any one we have the evidence that something is eternal about death or dying.

Arsenios

Did our effeminate, spineless pawn of Satan answer the question, based upon his alleged knowledge of this non existing "The Greek" he references, as an "expert?"

The Greek"-Tettie, on every thread

Show us this "The Greek" that has "Israel" in it. Identity it.

Not a peep. You're a phony, a poser, you habitual liar, fraud, as you just plagiarize others, on this "The Greek" jazz, as you cannot:

-Speak any "The Greek"
-Understand any The Greek"
-Write any "The Greek"
-Translate any "The Greek"

"Spelling was never one of my strong points"-soddy Tetty on TOL

The punk admits that he is not even proficient at spelling in English, and he is going to "hep" us out with this alleged "The" Greek, which does not exist?

Clown. Fraud. Con "man."

Plagiarizing is against TOL rules, loser.

The list of lies from this plagiarizer/copy'npaster grows.

Any other lies that you have spammed today, Craigie? All we need to do, is look at your "posts" today.

Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

And I became as a man that heareth not
And hath in his mouth no reproofs...

Arsenios

"Johnnie," you quip, imitator, like your father the devil? You wolves shore are insincere about your manhood, aren't you, sweetie? May I recommend a drug? Is your voice is getting higher pitched also?

Your opinion, muzings, speculations, grunts, snorts, hissings, mumblings, grumblings, re. the harsh language, to be employed against Christ rejectors, perverters, wolves, such as yourself, vs. "It is written":

The Lord Jesus Christ:Wolves....vipers.... hypocrites... devils, serpents.................

John TB: Brood of vipers..........

Peter:Dogs...........

Paul:perverters.......Whited wall........Child of the devil.....Liars.....Ravenous wolves....

Contrasts. I like 'em, Mikey.

Now, Mikey, have a seat, and thanks for the compliment! A wolf-ette, Christ rejector, such as yourself, not approving of a forever justified saint, such as myself, the great, humble, saint John W, is the highest form of praise. Thanks for the Christmas gift!!! Merry Christmas, Mikey, and remember......Santa/Satan Claus loves you, and so does the Easter Bunny.

And speaking of gifts, except the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord, and cease from rejecting Him. Get saved.

PS: Mikey-Jude not written to me, is not about me-only "for" me. You know that, Joe Smith, Jr., had you surveyed the book, and rightly divided the word of truth, as intelligent, saved members of the boc do(which excludes you-get saved) . But you don't, which explains the slop you spew forth on the table from your bible blender.

Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

Arsenios

Impressive spam. TOL is impressed. Nice copy'npaste from the back of your "missile-ette" at your Roman "church." Or is that from the back of your "Fruit Loops" cereal box?

Aren't you late for your gig at the local Macy's, Satan Claus? The kids are waiting!

So there, Satan Claus.

Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

Arsenios

You too, with "Johnnie," eh Satan Claus? I'm diggin' chicks, pops, so I'm not interested in your ovatures. PM Craigie Tet., or Mikey LALaw-they may "connect" with you, and be your type.

Dig? Great!

Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

Arsenios

The punk makes another "homosexual" reference, like he did against me.

That's rich, coming from an effeminate like him, a wimp, who is going through a divorce, one of the reasons being that he is obsessed with men, and "homosexuality," witness his man crush on me, over the last 3 years, and his PM's to be(besides his MAD obsession, which is another reason for his marital problems)

Tell us Craigie-is that one of the reasons you were booted/kicked out of your "man made" "the" church? Or was the the local temple from which you were jettisoned?

Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

Arsenios

He did. He spams his "I was a dispensationalist for 27 years" vomit, inevitably, on almost every thread, asserting that is a valid "argument" as to the evils/falseness of dispensationalism, and us MAD wackos/bullies/meanies.

I reckon he went off the deep end a spell back, when he sent my a PM, praising me, but then I rebuked him, challenged him on his satanic "doctrine," on a few threads, picking him apart, leaving him spinning in the ring, bloodied, as did others, and he had his feelings hurt, pouted, whined and pined about some alleged death threats made against him by TOL members, giving that as a reason he took down his effeminate avatar "picture"(loosely employed here), and ever since, he has gotten "nuttier," besides sliding into satanism. Here was his picture, right after his feelings were hurt:

Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

Arsenios

Spamming is against TOL rules, Satan Claus.

Then get someone to complain...

I will receive with joy expulsion for this:

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

And I will do this every time you run your satanic little demon filled mouth...

Your feeding frenzy is over, unless you run to mommie and get me banned...

Every time, johnnie...

You can dish it out, but you can't take it,

CAN YOU!?!?!

Let God Arise!

You hate it, don't you!

Run to mommy, little mouth...

Or MAN UP and stop your hateful little mouth...

Your decision.

I'm all in...

A.

Arsenios

Spamming is against TOL rules, Satan Claus.

And I will do this every time you run your satanic little demon filled mouth...

Your feeding frenzy is over, unless you run to mommie and get me banned...

Every time, johnnie...

You can dish it out, but you can't take it,

CAN YOU!?!?!

Let God Arise!

You hate it, don't you!

Run to mommy, little mouth...

Or MAN UP and stop your hateful little mouth...

Your decision.

I'm all in...

You are all mouth...

And your mouth is all demons...

And I don't know what else to do that might help you...

I fear you are only "fit for burning", to quote your favorite Apostle...

May God have Mercy on your very lost and calculating soul...

Arsenios

Arsenios

More stock cliches. You are beginning to bore me.

"Johnnie," you squeel, Ms Piggy, again, you disgusting, foul looking old pervert I'm not interested in your "'come on's."

Slower-I dig chicks.

Good one, with your "demon" charge. Your father the devil will be spanking you soon. Being the child of the devil, and pervert that you are, you will dig that, Satan Claus.

"MAN" up, you chirp? Good one, you fat, unkept sodomite.

Get saved, child of the devil. An quit misquoting Scripture, like your father did/does, Christ rejecter.

Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

Every time, little snotty-mouth...

Are you getting someone to call your mommy on me yet?

Arsenios

Arsenios

The TOL MADalist sharks are circling their wagons in this thread, and I do not expect to avoid banning, nor do I care to do so... There comes a time, in the face of great evil such as they are vomiting forth here, to draw a line, and live or die by it... The antics of the poster john w need confrontation, and TOL simply does not have that capability, for whatever reason, it matters not...

If this is their proseletization methodology, they are clearly an evil cult...

ANYONE who came to believe their vomit by submitting themselves to the methods of the poster john w will have been brainwashed in evil...

So if this goes through prior to my banning:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

CHRIST IS BORN! GLORIFY HIM!

LET GOD ARISE!

:) :) :)

BE NOT TROUBLING OF YOU THE HEART.

Arsenios

Arsenios

Little? You would not say that to my face, would you, you child of the devil, disgusting, dirty, foul, unkept old hag?

I thought so, Bel.

I would say much more that that.

I would say what I am saying to you right now.

Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

Arsenios

Little? You would not say that to my face, would you, you child of the devil, disgusting, dirty, foul, unkept old hag?

I thought so, Bel.

So do tell me, little johnnie...

EXACTLY WHY you think I would not say "little johnnie" to your face?

Are you big and young and tough and think you might intimidate me?

Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

Arsenios

Unlike girly "men," sissies, such as yourself, I never report others to the mods, or complain to them, about your dung.

I just expose them for the trash they are, and the trash they post.

You're the little girly-boy sissie who just bethought herself to remind me that there are rules against spamming...

Spamming is all you deserve...

Dear John,

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

Arsenios

Arsenios is a slick wolf that tries speaking Greek like tettles

Dear Jane,

LET GOD ARISE!

LET HIS ENEMIES
BE SCATTERED!

LET THEM THAT HATE HIM
FLEE
FROM BEFORE HIS FACE!

CHRIST IS RISEN
FROM THE DEAD

TRAMPLING DOWN
DEATH BY DEATH

AND UPON THOSE
IN THE TOMBS

BESTOWING LIFE!

Arsenios

You seem bitter and angry, like you hold grudges. You know your orthodoxy has fatal flaws.

I am just standing up to a very evil presence here in the best way I know how to do...
The good of the soul of john w is uppermost in my mind in what I do with him,
even in the taunts...

And the same goes for you and all the other MADalists here...

Theologically, we have simply entered the belly of the beast that TOL is,
and the Holy Command:
LET GOD ARISE!
is a very poisonous pill for the belly of this evil demon...

War is war...

LET GOD ARISE!

We are all created in the Image of God...

john w thinks his vile verbal assault is the Likeness of God...

He is utterly deceived...

LET GOD ARISE!

I am contending for those with whom I am contending...

LET GOD ARISE!

I am contending for you...

Arsenios

john w

Hall of Fame
I am just standing up to a very evil presence here in the best way I know how to do...
The good of the soul of john w is uppermost in my mind in what I do with him,
even in the taunts...

And the same goes for you and all the other MADalists here...

Theologically, we have simply entered the belly of the beast that TOL is,
and the Holy Command:
LET GOD ARISE!
is a very poisonous pill for the belly of this evil demon...

War is war...

LET GOD ARISE!

We are all created in the Image of God...

john w thinks his vile verbal assault is the Likeness of God...

He is utterly deceived...

LET GOD ARISE!

I am contending for those with whom I am contending...

LET GOD ARISE!

I am contending for you...

Arsenios

A pathetic child of the devil "praying" for me, concerned about a forever justified saint.

The LORD God rejects the prayers of the lost, such as you.

Poor you.Nice stand up comedy act, Satan Claus.

Take a shower.

Charity

Every Stone was Turned, and the bones of prophets an Kings were removed from the graves by New government..to prevent rising, For fear, following the faith in the promise of THE rising from the dead. The CONDEMNATION And the curse that was associated to the percecuting Nation that overrun the ESTATE from many generations of People, swapped the culture, enslaving them in their own historical home.

Years after David had died an was buried, this was written...Hos 3:5
Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Red Flagged by the enemy. who have faith to Take action an prevent. And eventually engineer the promise by destroying jesus, who was made to obey their rituals an law. by politically slaughtered as a sacrifice, an having to be raised politically on their 3rd day, Sabath feast. which then joined two different Faiths into the one god under one catholic Roman Empire government, which rise a body from a disappeared body...
The original faith of resurrection from King Davids house was, the body perished, only the soul was eternal, Their God did away with the first temple to make way for the second, that THEY may finish their work...heaven is the waiting room.
...then the born again prophet, who interprets an executes his own words, or her prophecy... after being raised in the stall, waxing strong. That the words that are blotted out, but still between the lines...are...
Jesus is The Soul return..that of King David in a new body...new name..new memory.. preached..as...that David is no longer in his grave, an his promise is in son Jesus birth...and They killed the jesus/David soul... cut him off from the living. an shut every believer, every curious mouth.. every Hallajha David the king has risen....it was said the risen man that apeared did not look or sound like the risen Jesus...

Ben Masada

1 - Every Stone was Turned, and the bones of prophets an Kings were removed from the graves by New government..to prevent rising, For fear, following the faith in the promise of THE rising from the dead. The CONDEMNATION And the curse that was associated to the percecuting Nation that overrun the ESTATE from many generations of People, swapped the culture, enslaving them in their own historical home.

2 - Years after David had died an was buried, this was written...Hos 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

3 - Red Flagged by the enemy. who have faith to Take action an prevent. And eventually engineer the promise by destroying jesus, who was made to obey their rituals an law. by politically slaughtered as a sacrifice, an having to be raised politically on their 3rd day, Sabath feast. which then joined two different Faiths into the one god under one catholic Roman Empire government, which rise a body from a disappeared body...

4 - The original faith of resurrection from King Davids house was, the body perished, only the soul was eternal, Their God did away with the first temple to make way for the second, that THEY may finish their work...heaven is the waiting room.

5 - ...then the born again prophet, who interprets an executes his own words, or her prophecy... after being raised in the stall, waxing strong. That the words that are blotted out, but still between the lines...are... Jesus is The Soul return..that of King David in a new body...new name..new memory.. preached..as...that David is no longer in his grave, an his promise is in son Jesus birth...and They killed the jesus/David soul... cut him off from the living. an shut every believer, every curious mouth.. every Hallajha David the king has risen....it was said the risen man that apeared did not look or sound like the risen Jesus...

1 - I would appreciate if you quoted to me an evidence of that promise of the rising from the dead. Unless you are reading from the NT because the doctrine of bodily resurrection is an item of the gospel of Paul. (II Tim. 2:8)

2 - And this has nothing to do with bodily resurrection.

3 - If by "two different faiths" you are referring to Judaism and Christianity, they are different alright but not joined into one. Judaism has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity although Christianity has plagiarized a lot from Judaism.

4 - The soul is not something independent of the body to be the only thing eternal. Soul is only the combination of body with the breath of life and there is nothing eternal about man. (Gen. 2:7; 3:22,23)

5 - King David and Jesus were Jewish and, according to their Faith which was Judaism, bodily resurrection is not adopted as a doctrine of the Faith. King David himself said that once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. (II Sam. 12:23) Regarding Jesus, his opinion in not in the NT but only that of the Hellenist gospel writers former disciples of Paul. (II Tim. 2:8)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TOL MADalist sharks are circling their wagons in this thread, and I do not expect to avoid banning, nor do I care to do so... There comes a time, in the face of great evil such as they are vomiting forth here, to draw a line, and live or die by it... The antics of the poster john w need confrontation, and TOL simply does not have that capability, for whatever reason, it matters not...

If this is their proseletization methodology, they are clearly an evil cult...

ANYONE who came to believe their vomit by submitting themselves to the methods of the poster john w will have been brainwashed in evil...

So if this goes through prior to my banning:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

CHRIST IS BORN! GLORIFY HIM!

LET GOD ARISE!

:) :) :)

BE NOT TROUBLING OF YOU THE HEART.

Arsenios

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.