Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame

Judas never repented (metanoeo). His repentance (metamellomai) was insufficient unto salvation, being only regreta and remorse. It doesn't matter what he said with his mouth. It matters what was in his heart. Whatever dead letters he spoke were not the Gospel unto salvation.

Yes, he did.

Catch that satanic filth, TOL? This fraud, acting as "god," asserts it does not matter what Judas said, as his "spin" on "repent," but what he had in his heart, which only God, and this "god" Pneumonia, obviously knows.

You little satanic promoter of sophistry, as your "doctrine" determines what the bible should be, and mean, and say, as your subjective interpretation, you, assert, are the objective words of the book.

Ssssssssssssssssss........

Judas was incapable of preaching ANY portion of ANYTHING considered to be the Gospel, so this is a stupid question. He could not truly preach Law (informative) OR Gospel (performative), for nothing he said would be God's peformative as Gospel.

You decide he was incapable? Says who? Did he preach this "Gospel?"
15th time-yes or no-did Judas preach this "Gospel?"

You don't know what sins and repentance are.

Yes we do, You don't. And you don't know what the term "gospel" means, little demon; if you did. you'd have told us by now, if Judas preached this 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJv "Gospel."

Not a peep. Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Greek article. There most certainly is "the" Greek. It's koine. That's THE language for the inspired scripture. You prefer worshipping the dead-letter English script and false definitions from your own concepts.

No, it's not. Prove that there is only one " the" Greek manuscripts.

" worshipping the dead-letter English":

There is his satanism again, as he defines praising, esteeming, glorifying what the LORD God praises, esteems, glorifies, as "worshipping" the bible.

You satanic piece of dung.

And the punk cannot even spell "worshiping."

And he is going to fraudulent teach us dummies in this koine "the" Greek?

Clown. Fraud.

" dead-letter English"

Good one, fraud, as most of the world now speaks some English, very few speak Greek, much less this koine "the" Greek, and most Greeks don't even speak this dead-letter "the" koine "the" Greek.

Deceiver-even you realize it.

john w

Hall of Fame
All that edumucation and he cannot explain in simple words to the man working in a factory how to be saved.

Ange: "Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful..."

This is one of the passages, according to this fraud, that us simpletons obviously, cannot understand, Mayor:

Psalm 19:7 KJV The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

SaulToPaul 2

This is one of the passages, according to this fraud, that us simpletons obviously, cannot understand, Mayor:

Me (at drive thru): "Let me get an egg Mcmuffin. No...wait. I better call the man (PPS) to make sure what "egg" really means before I order."

Drive thru attendant: "Mmmmmmm, ok."

john w

Hall of Fame
Satan's have warped your view of scripture because you exalt the English script on pages in a book in your Bibliolatry.

No, child of the devil, accuser of the brethren, we praise, honor, glorify, esteem, what the LORD God tells us to praise, honor, glorify, and esteem-the objective words, not the paper, "script on pages," with which your father the devil says you should charge us, as you flip the bird at the LORD God.

You obtained that cute, worn, often spammed sound byte of "Bibliolatry" from another bible rejecting, bible agnostic website, which you worship, not from the book's testimony.

See how that works, fraud?

john w

Hall of Fame
Right. THE Gospel. Not "a" Gospel as one in succession after a previous one. THE Gospel. Stop worshipping dead English script on a page in a book.

16th request:
Did Judas preach this "Gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, this "THE Gospel?"? Yes, or no.

Silencio. No performo.

SaulToPaul 2

Psalm 19:7 KJV The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

I'm proud of you, saint john, for resisting to engage the man (PPS) when he indicated that he'd make mince meat of you.

EDIT: I posted too soon!

Since you've fought Maude before, I doubt you're scared.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your worship of the dead-letter script has taken its toll. It's all you understand. Don't blame me or the life of the Spirit or the Living Word.

Others understand just fine.

And now you claim Greek is language I created. You guys are a trip.

Translated: Subjectivism, as his "understanding" is his definition of objective revelation.

Chapter, verse, where the LORD God promised to preserve His word in any language.

Matthew 24:14 KJV And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Tell us, Jeremiah: In what universal language, in the future, will this "this gospel" be preached "in all the world?" Will all the world understand "the" koine Greek?

"the" Greek?

Hebrew?

Your "language" of teenie bob English? LOL.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How do you communicate with the unregenerate in everyday life? They don't have the magic ability to make dead letter English come alive like you do.

How do you get them to understand your living English with their dead ears?

It's been a few "ears" since I've understood anything PPS has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.