Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

The scripture says the Rock fathered you.

Paul says the Rock was Christ.

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

God's Truth

Jesus says those who overcome he will be their GOD and they will be his CHILDREN.

See Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says the overcomers will be his CHILDREN.

How can we be Jesus' children if he is not a Father?

God's Truth

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

When I see Jesus, I can say, "I see the Father".

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have explained it to you very carefully.

Why don't you do what you want others to do when they discuss with you?

You do what your enemies do. You merely make a rude comment and nothing more.

Take time to read and reply to each thing that I said.

Okay,

You deny Gods son by insisting He is the Father.

You are not a Christian.

LA

God's Truth

Okay,

You deny Gods son by insisting He is the Father.

You are not a Christian.

LA

All you can do to defend your false beliefs are slander and lies.

You do what you say your enemies do, you merely slander and lie and do not address what was said to you with scripture.

Your words will condemn you on the last day, Matthew 12:37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

Be careful how you judge for it will be the same way you will be judged, Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Jesus is God the Father COME AS A SON.

I have not done what you accuse me of doing, but you are so judged by the Word of God.

God's Truth

Gee, who was Jesus always praying to?
Jesus said He was praying to His Father.
Was this Person in heaven an imposter?

That is the big question of the day, isn't it, GT.

There are three.

What don't you get about there being three?

You think there are three different and separate, but that goes against the Truth.

The three are one and the same.

God is the Father, and He did not pretend to come as a Man, He really did come as a Son.

God's Truth

Zachary thinks that there are three different gods.

There is no such thing.

Zachary, do you have the Holy Spirit living inside you?

Please answer yes or no.

ZacharyB

Zachary thinks that there are three different gods.
There is no such thing.
Haven't you been taught this already?

The Triune Godhead is comprised of ...
Three (3) different Persons or Manifestatons!

This obviously is how Almighty God has chosen
to reveal Himself to mankind (in the NT).

The only way out of this for anyone is ...
to insist that the Holy Scriptures have been altered.

God's Truth

Haven't you been taught this already?

The Triune Godhead is comprised of ...
Three (3) different Persons or Manifestatons!

This obviously is how Almighty God has chosen
to reveal Himself to mankind (in the NT).

There are three, and the three are one and the same, not different and separate.

God's Truth

Gee, maybe you understand after all.

One thing I know for sure:
If you have One (at any point in time), you have All Three!

The trinity doctrine is false because it says there are three separate and different.

There is only one God, and He is the Father.

Since there is only one God and He is the Father, then Jesus is that one God and Father, because Jesus is God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

So, many sons look like their fathers. Jesus entire intent was to reveal the Father. Is there some reason that He may not look like His father. Since He has been sent by the Father He is not the Father.

God's Truth

So, many sons look like their fathers. Jesus entire intent was to reveal the Father. Is there some reason that He may not look like His father. Since He has been sent by the Father He is not the Father.

Jesus says when we see him we see the Father.

Believe what is written.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Believe what is written.

I do believe what is written.

John 20:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Believe what is written.

Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

When Jesus was asked to show them the Father, Jesus explained that the Father was in Him and that to know Him was to know the Father, not because Jesus is the Father but because He is the image of His Father and to know Jesus intimately by and from the heart was to know the Father.

Not by seeing Jesus with the physical eyes, but by perceiving His character and being touched by His Spirit which was IN the Father and the Father being IN Him. (John ch 14)

This did not begin to happen until His baptism when the Fathers Spirit which is the Spirit of the Kingdom of Heaven came and filled Him. (This is why the Kingdom was near)

Previous to that it was the Fathers word which was forming Him into the man who they later beheld the Glory of after His baptism.

Luk 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Luk 11:49 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

The wisdom of God is the word of God.

LA

OCTOBER23

CHRISTMAS IS PAGAN

GOD HATES CHRISTMAS

ANYONE WHO KEEPS CHRISTMAS WILL BE JUDGED

Jeremiah 10:3 For the customs of the people are vain:

for one cutteth a tree out of the forest,

the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with gold and silver and kneel before it.
------
GOD HATES THE PRACTICES OF THE FOLLOWERS OF St. Nicholas

Revelation 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
Revelation 2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.