Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

To the Readers,

Bright Raven gives me neg reps and tells me I am not saved, yet he does not know how to answer the questions that are asked of him.

He wants to do God's judging yet does not have answers.

God's Truth

Bright Raven is quick to give judgments that belong to God, yet he cannot answer these questions:

Tell me, does Jesus have a different Spirit than the Spirit of God the Father?
The Spirit of which God?
Since Jesus is a Spirit in heaven, tell me, how is his Spirit different and separate from God the Father's Spirit?

How is the Holy Spirit different than God the Father's Spirit?
Acts 10:15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.

Tell me, what is the difference in the three times?

Tell me, which one said it first, second, and last?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bright Raven is quick to give judgments that belong to God, yet he cannot answer these questions:

Tell me, does Jesus have a different Spirit than the Spirit of God the Father?
The Spirit of which God?
Since Jesus is a Spirit in heaven, tell me, how is his Spirit different and separate from God the Father's Spirit?

How is the Holy Spirit different than God the Father's Spirit?
Acts 10:15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.

Tell me, what is the difference in the three times?

Tell me, which one said it first, second, and last?
I owe you an explanation for nothing. Your theology stinks and as i said earlier, YOU NEED TO GET SAVED.

God's Truth

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Closely study John 14-17.

John 8:32 King James Version (KJV)

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Peter 2:13 ...they hurled their insults at him,

Hebrews 12:3
Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

You don't know the truth.

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

God's Truth

You don't know the truth.

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

God says it plainly.

The son will be called 'Father'.

Status
Not open for further replies.