Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Speed Racer and pops? Where is the Jeff the junkie propozon Racer "0" Pneumonia? Ciphering his uncials,majuscule's, tau's, and eclipses, and all that jazz?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where are these quotes coming from?

Nang.

The links on them are broken.

Post purging. Site clean up. However, the word document doesn't know any different, and I won't change it or delete it.

There is a such thing as an appropriate rebuke, but calling person demon possessed or 'demonette' when they are not is not acceptable.

It most certainly is appropriate. It might be against TOL rules, but it is exactly what should happen. People like her drive people from God by telling them God created them to send them to hell for his pleasure.

Rather he should use scripture to make his point.

Acts 13

9 Then Saul, who also is called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him 10 and said, “O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord? 11 And now, indeed, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you shall be blind, not seeing the sun for a time.”

No difference. Same people making the same perverted statements over and over. Paul would blind her and many others that pervet (twist to evil) the gospel.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang.

Post purging. Site clean up. However, the word document doesn't know any different, and I won't change it or delete it.

It most certainly is appropriate. It might be against TOL rules, but it is exactly what should happen. People like her drive people from God by telling them God created them to send them to hell for his pleasure.

Acts 13

9 Then Saul, who also is called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him 10 and said, “O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord? 11 And now, indeed, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you shall be blind, not seeing the sun for a time.”

No difference. Same people making the same perverted statements over and over. Paul would blind her and many others that pervet (twist to evil) the gospel.

Just because you are incapable of understanding God's Truth, does not give you the right to attempt to destroy (libel) my name, reputation, or testimony confessing the saving Grace of Jesus Christ, with your speculative and opposing opinions.

And, BTW, only God (not Paul) has the spiritual power to "blind" others. So, quit the drama & hateful hyperbole . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It might be against TOL rules, but it is exactly what should happen.

There should be no exceptions to not adhering to TOL rules . . not even NickM should be allowed or tolerated to libel others in defiance of TOL rules.

The rules are instituted for reasons . . avoiding libelous lawsuits is just one reasonable example for limitations imposed upon the language allowed in postings.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There should be no exceptions to not adhering to TOL rules . . not even NickM should be allowed or tolerated to libel others in defiance of TOL rules.

I have received a few infractions and more warnings, despite having never broken the rules here.

4. Thou SHALL NOT call other TOL members names without cause. Appropriately identifying the wicked is not only allowed but encouraged.

Don't worry, this will likely be amended. That is my best guess based on the wickedness that is not pushed away. If I wanted to know what the heathen thinks, I would go watch Fox News or CNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.