Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
You and your churchless crew are the ones crying. I know it's more inverse projection, likely from the drugs; but you really need to get some prescriptions for that same-gender obsession you have. It will only get worse, potentially.

The Mods are your supporters. Maybe they could stage an intervention for your... (you know... sodomite obsession). It's never too late.
More "original" cliches. Standard fair.
;
No, you wining little punk, weasel-you went crying to the mods, with your "Not fair!!! I am a victim...Everyone is against me!!!Wa,wa, wa!!!!!!!!"

Typical lacking confidence/vertebrae troll.

john w

Hall of Fame
You and your churchless crew are the ones crying. I know it's more inverse projection, likely from the drugs; but you really need to get some prescriptions for that same-gender obsession you have. It will only get worse, potentially.

The Mods are your supporters. Maybe they could stage an intervention for your... (you know... sodomite obsession). It's never too late.
The old "Poor me....I am a victim....Everyone is ganging up on me..." song and dance routine, we've seen before, tubby. You continue to bore us...

john w

Hall of Fame
I know it's hard to be rejected like that, but it will pass. It's even more creepy for me, but I just want you to get the help you need.

Combining the denial and anger stages will only delay the recovery. Just set it all aside and face your obsession with sodomy as you crying out for help from your demonization. We just want what's best for you.

More stock cliches, Oprah/Dr. Phil impressions. That's it, tubby?

john w

Hall of Fame
There's your out of control obsession with other men again. You really need to get a handle on that fixation and contain your references to sodomy. It's getting more creepy all the time.

Have a synergy seance with Tam and the crew. You guys can get that other Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to work together to effect a god that might be able to help you out with that compulsion to always wish every man was a sodomite.
What a mess. Most of the members on TOL are men, tubby. You dig men, then, baldie? I suppose that you are obsessed with men that have hair, since you don't, eh creme puff?

john w

Hall of Fame
Easy there. No rupture anything before that pre-trib rupture. Didya call that sodomy help hotline for a private couseling session yet? They might be able to help you with that fixation.

The punk really thinks that no one has ever posted these stock cliches before. That's your best shot, tubby? Your fixed on my hair-why is that, tubby? Rhetorical q.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Now, this punk is exposed, as a child of the devil, for certain, as he spams the old reliable "Worship the book," "idolatry" satanic charge, as is exposed, also, as a subjectivist.

As you worship the letters and the pages and the binding of a book in idolatry, denying the Incarnate Christ as the Word.

No, devil boy, you would have no knowledge, NADA, about the true LORD God of the bible, and His Christ. w/o the book, by which He is revealed. None, you engager in sophistry. (And he is clueless as to the meaning of "idolatry. That would be worshipping the rock, papyrus, pages, upon which the words were engraved, you pathetic punk). You call that "bible worship, "idolatry," which is a code name for a "subtil"(Genesis 3 KJV) "doctrine" of hating the word of God, replacing it with your subjectivism, and pseudo-"intellectualism"/"scholarship," to lord over others, your addiction, and asserting, "I don't study the book's own testimony about itself, so, being the biblical buffoon that I am, I will just throw up another cliche, that I read in a book, on another bible rejecting agnostic/mystic sight, and I will be just fine.....Professor Judas tells me so."

No, punk, the Holy Bible also testifies of the praise, the reverence, the esteem,the respect, the awe we are commanded to have for the word of God:

"Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food." Job 23:12 KJV

"In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." Psalms 56:4 KJV

"In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word." Psalms 56:10 KJV

"Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word." Psalms 119:161KJV

"I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name." Psalms 138:2

"For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word." Isaiah KJV 66:2

"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord:....." Acts 13:48 KJV

"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and [U]be glorified[/U], even as it is with you:..." 2 Thes. 3:1 KJV

Members of the boc esteem, praise, magnify, and glorify what the LORD God esteems, praises, magnifies, and glorifies, and at which he demands that we trembleth at, and which He magnifies, above over His name-His word. In contrast, you, devil worshiper, cliche that as "bible worship, idolatry," you satanic punk.

Contrasts.

"the life of the Spirit."-Simon

Translated: Simon's interpretation of the book, his read on what "the Life of the Spirit" tells him, which is subjectivism, flipping the bird at the objective words of the book, which the LORD God has magnified above His name.

Worship those pulp-based pages. Everything about you is subjective. You have no objective, except your obsession with sodomy. We've seen it over and over, and you can get the help you need.

No, tubby, you pathetic little weasel-you brought up the appearance issue, demon, commenting on my hair/appearance, as not one person on this thread, brought it up, baldie, until you did, so stuff your con game, and cry baby routine. We know why you did it-I was picking you apart, and you lack confidence, so that was your Catholic "Hail Mary," tubby boy, or your a sodomite. No other option.

I know you try to hide behind those lies that you believe yourself, but with all your constant attention on everyone's appearance, the truth is obvious. It's okay. We understand your lashing out in dneial and anger over your addiction to mens' appearance. I had to finally call attention to your hair to help you realize it's part of your dysfunction of being obsessed with the confusion that all other men are sodomites that don't agree with you.

That's often what happens when dysfunction becomes disorder as one grows up. I'm saying you could get all your unchurched clan together to summon up that synergy-effected god by the co-working economy of that other non-Christian Father, Son, and Holy Spirit you guys made up.

It should be very powerful as you yield to its psychological phenomena. You could even get freelight to help you figure out how best to get your Dispy synergy to work together in synergy with the synergy of that F/S/HS replacement that yields a greater god from cooperating together.

Call all the others. Arrange the seance. It shouldn't take long.

Keep bringing this up, you "beat up in high school" punk, and I will continue to expose your for the wining, pinimg hypocritical cry baby, that TOL knows you are, for the most part.

Yes, yes. Let it all out. Let out all that inner pain from holding in all the gender issues all these years. It's okay. We know you're deflecting and transferring. It's all okay. Nobody blames you for lashing out. Let that demonization go. We're here for you.

You are obsessed with my hair, sodomite. Why is that? Beat up in high school? Lack confidence? Not many listening to you on the circuit?. Not happy with your fat, balding "look?" This is your way to "compensate," Simon? Your outlest? Yes... We know the type. You brought up the hair reference, punk. Dig guys, do you, Simon? Free yourself....Release yourself...Let go, baldie.

That transference can only go so far. Just honestly admit it to yourself. It will be good for you. Face the gender difficulties. Yes, all this progressive millennial attention is the perfect scenario to finally get away from that demonization that's taunted you with such confusion. The names you call are just a distraction, hoping others won't see they apply to yourself in your self-hate. We know. And it's okay. Let it out.

Real tough guy, aren't you, Simon, critiquing another's appearance, when you are so embarrassed, to put up your tubby, balding appearance. You're a real man, are you, tubby?

Don't revert. You're making such progress toward admitting all these sodomite references are your inner hatred. Keep flushing it out. It'll all be better soon. Just get that synergy going.

Johnnie, you quip, you old "taunting" actress, hag, barbiturate, Debbie Downer "lady."

So there.

No, old one, I've never been arrested, as I'm a stock broker,

Yes, making those commissions on a corrupt and debt-based fiat currency from both sides can drive a man to be obsessed with insisting other men are sodomites in confusion and displacement.

That's part of being a money changer. It also explains why you're cast out of the temple. It's contributing to your psychosis, widow robber.

paying more in taxes, than both you,

Interesting. Part of the extreme Leftists, which explains a lot about a lot, including your obsession with men and their appearance.

and that hen pecked, unemployed husband of yours make,

Still obsessed with a woman's husband. And finding your worth in finanical wealth.

in social security, as those in the financial services industry must maintain a somewhat "clean" U-4.

Yes, wouldn't want anybody automatically knowing in advance about your greed and dishonest weights and measures, and your obsession. Your co-workers should know and take appropriate precautions. You clients should beware. Making the buck on the give and take, the front and the back. Something to be proud of.

May we see your resume, lush? Or, how about your W-2? Had any DUI's/DWI's, lush?

Always projecting.

I thought so. Another "I will show him a thing or two" poser, "I will huff, and puff....."

Yes, that certainly defines you. That and your obsession with men and their appearance. And your money changing.

Embarrassed? Copying me again, Simon?

Nah. Just owning you with your own style.

No, punk, you are the one that is embarrassed, explaining why you won't post that fat, tubby, balding "appearance" of yours, explained by your lack of confidence.

Goodness, you've got to get over this fascination and fantasy about having my picture. It's probably creeping everyone out, but they may too afraid to say so, especially the guys. You're after me AND Nang's husband. This addictive compulsion is just out of control. It's taken you over.

And wow, Simon, that "original" "can get a referral from the mental health clinic" really stunned the TOL community. Yes, siree....a stumper, never employed in the history of mankind, until you....Weighty, baldie.

Wow, your attraction is outing you to everyone. Hopefully this won't be unhealthy for your recovery.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
As I thought-the tough guy, when challenged, slapped down, to put up his pic, showing that he is a man, punts, like the wimp,w/o vertebrae, beat up in high school troll that he is, and is reduced to sound bytes.

That's it, tubby boy? "Scholar," and subjectivist, and bible rejecting mystic? That's it?

More "original" cliches. Standard fair.
;
No, you wining little punk, weasel-you went crying to the mods, with your "Not fair!!! I am a victim...Everyone is against me!!!Wa,wa, wa!!!!!!!!"

Typical lacking confidence/vertebrae troll.

Wow! The cliches keep on coming, tubby!! That original "try again" just went over everyone's head, tubby.

The old "Poor me....I am a victim....Everyone is ganging up on me..." song and dance routine, we've seen before, tubby. You continue to bore us...

More stock cliches, Oprah/Dr. Phil impressions. That's it, tubby?

What a mess. Most of the members on TOL are men, tubby. You dig men, then, baldie? I suppose that you are obsessed with men that have hair, since you don't, eh creme puff?

The punk really thinks that no one has ever posted these stock cliches before. That's your best shot, tubby? Your fixed on my hair-why is that, tubby? Rhetorical q.

You're fading. Tam's synergy co-op god effect isn't working yet. Better conjure harder. Work it up. Sweat a little. Maybe the endorphins will get you high enough to take your mind off of gender issues and other men's appearances.

Keep on the lookout to have your tables turned over, money changer. And tell your mom Hillary she's as wacked as you. I'd keep hiding your parentage if I were you. Except your dad Bill playing the saxophone. That's okay to tell everyone. I get it. That Monica thing drove you over the edge and you had to cope by focusing on other mens' appearance. Makes sense. Thanks for disclosing that. It's always helpful to purge like that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're fading. Tam's synergy co-op god effect isn't working yet. Better conjure harder. Work it up. Sweat a little. Maybe the endorphins will get you high enough to take your mind off of gender issues and other men's appearances.

Keep on the lookout to have your tables turned over, money changer. And tell your mom Hillary she's as wacked as you. I'd keep hiding your parentage if I were you. Except your dad Bill playing the saxophone. That's okay to tell everyone. I get it. That Monica thing drove you over the edge and you had to cope by focusing on other mens' appearance. Makes sense. Thanks for disclosing that. It's always helpful to purge like that.

JW says some things you don't particularly like and you attack Tam and take it out on her? Man versus woman? Is that what's it's all about with you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your "husband" was banned, because he is a Calvinist, Christ rejecting, perverter of the gospel of Christ, like you, "taunting" devil child, Burt, so whom do you think you are attempting to scam, Endora?

Sounds like Nang's Husband is quite a little street fighter? According to her, we best be thankful he's no longer on TOL. That appears to be a not so subtle "THREAT" to posters on TOL? He must have a Herculean Physique and hold a 9th-degree black belt in Karate.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I see. So sodomite and much more is okay by MADs, but not mild and valid terms from non-MADs. Thank you for confirming.

To this I must ask if you've read ANY thread on TOL with posts by the MAD clan. And that still doesn't address the constant excessive disruption by the same crew. I was anticipating a bit of clarification, but I understand your reluctance for that.

There would be time for nothing else in one's life if one did that. And I'm not one that has a tattle tale mentality.

I respect positional authority roles. I just need to know the extent of double standards with which to comply, and was hoping for something to determine a ratio of bias to go by.

I've also been curious why I've missed the many bannings of MADs. I'll be more observant so I don't miss them all.

Thank you.

Have another glass of "WHINE" on me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you can't withstand the constant barrage of insults, mockery, and abusiveness, why not post on other threads or, better yet, pack your bags and get outta Dodge?

Status
Not open for further replies.