Some people here need to stop
making excuses for Law Enforcement
that are breaking the Law.

We have many law abiding
police officers. We also have
many that break the law, violate
citizen's rights and commit crimes
all the time. It is OK to hold the individual
accountable for his or her own behavior.
In fact it is Christ like to do so. Christ taught that
all will be judged according to their deeds.
You have to be smart enough to distinguish
between the criminal wearing badges and
the good cops in uniform. It really is not that
hard.

great, now worry about your own behavior, because you will be judged according to your deeds - that is what you preach -

you have to be smart enough to distinguish between the criminal element around YOU, and the law abiding citizens

police can police themselves by internal means. if you think like a criminal, it doesn't mean everybody is criminal. did i use the word criminal enough ? because in the end, there is no such thing as a smooth criminal :patrol:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was a fool to sell my soul to the Devil.
[36] For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
[37] Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Mark 8
(11) They are the most foolish of all men who purchase the pleasures of this life with the loss of everlasting bliss.
Geneva Study Bible
earlyriser.webs.com

whide ju do dat doo -

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have never stated anything to the contrary.

You admit your organization are deeply involved in the politics.

Jesus was never political. Jesus says let the dead bury their own dead, meaning let the world handle their own problem.

Your organization disregarding Jesus' word in this regard too.

MOds, I am only replying to the poster. If it is hijacking, please delete it along with his question to me.

thanks.

Sancocho

You admit your organization are deeply involved in the politics.

Jesus was never political. Jesus says let the dead bury their own dead, meaning let the world handle their own problem.

Your organization disregarding Jesus' word in this regard too.

MOds, I am only replying to the poster. If it is hijacking, please delete it along with his question to me.

thanks.

Jesus and the disciples weren't killed because they just told people to love each other. They told them what they were doing is wrong.

It is a shame that Protestant have rejected any activism because apparently they hate the CC more than they love Christ. Ironic that St. Paul says faith without works is dead - which is the case of American Christianity.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus and the disciples weren't killed because they just told people to love each other. They told them what they were doing is wrong.

So why do you practice what Jesus did not? You don't seem to know that Jesus commands us to imitate Him.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
It looks as if A7 has a problem with the book of Revelation?

You BET I do.

Absolutely.

I believe Christ is the norm of the Bible, and the actual preacher who walked the dusty roads of Palestine is the norm of Christ.

Jesus stands for love, forgiveness and support.

John of Patmos stands for the Christians who were oppressed, tortured and killed by Nero. And his reaction to that was a litany of terrible metaphoric images and scare tactics for the faithful.

And he constructed his own Jesus that was just as angry, resentful and immoral (full of our human failings) as John of Patmos himself.

I don't sanction violence and I don't believe Jesus did either. But many of his followers did. One of Jesus' last phrases was to Pilate when he said his "kingdom was not of this world." If you bother to read the entire verse, he says this because his followers then were nonviolent and would not attack Rome because he was captured and sentenced to death.

That is the Christianity I subscribe to. Apparently your version, opinion and interpretation is different than mine.

But I can marshal all the evidence for my faith by specific quotes of Jesus and a close look at the patterns of his life standing up against the powers and principalities of the empire--either Roman or American.

Jesus is Lord, not Caesar.

Gurucam

With reference to:
click the little arrow if necessary
This is not my first infraction.

However this is my first request for clarification, from Mr Knight.

I was not judged and given this infraction by Mr Knight. At any event, mine is a simple, polite and friendly request for clarification by Mr. Knight.

I do wish to conform to and obey the rules. However first I must know whether 'caps' goes beyond its traditional meaning and includes highlighted and enlarged common letters. If this is the reality on this forum, I would like to know this clearly from the final authority, Mr Knight.

Having said that, this one (infraction) seems very unjust. Indeed, at the very least, there should be some provision or opportunity for one to appeal and/or defend one's posts against seeming unjust judgement and punishment.

My infraction was given for "posting in capitals". Fact is I did not post in capitals unless these were the first letter of the first word in a sentence or the first letter in the proper name or title of some one.

I was told that posting in all capitals is shouting and impolite. Therefore I do not post in capitals. I never have a need or wish to shout or be impolite.

However, my perception was that highlighted and enlarged common letters are there (as tools) for emphasizing specific and various points in one's post. Traditionally these (i.e. highlighted and enlarged common letters) are made available for creative expression. Indeed also, these are made available for developing and expanding one's creative (expression, design and other) skills. These are for creative self development/actualization of the users of this forum. This is another very desirable aspect of this forum which should not be easily dismissed but instead encouraged.

Fact is these seemingly little (developmental) things/opportunities, including at least the appearance of democracy and fairness are very important. These will keep this forum well above others, eternally relevant and truly informed, spiritual and Christian. Christianity is not rooted in laws and righteousness that is with the law. Christianity is rooted in righteousness that is without the law (Romans: 3 verse: 21 KJV N.T.) and Grace and Spirituality.
Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Romans: 6 KJV N.T.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Christianity is not at all rooted in enforcement of law. That is the Old system which was done away for those in Christ.

Christianity is about turning the other cheek. Christianity is about recognizing and accepting that under the law all fall short of the glory of God (i.e. all are with sin and therefore no one is given to cast the first stone). No one is fit to judge and punish. This is why democracy (and it accompanying constitutional right to fair hearing) was established. This is the most Christian approach to life, under the dictates of 'man'. It is very desirable for this system to be upheld on this forum.

Under a Christian or other wise modern system, even those who judge and pass out punishment must be ready and willing to defend and explain their actions based on well established rules.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Guru...

"And the people all said sit down
Sit down you're rockin' the boat.
Yeah the people all said sit down
Sit down you're rocking the boat.

And the devil will drag you under
With a soul so heavy you'll never float,
Sit down, sit down, sit down, sit down,
Sit down you're rockin' the boat."

:eek:

And indeed what did or do 'the people' know?

It is 'the people' who denied, persecuted, torture and crucified the Lord Jesus based on their own ('ego based' and dictatorial) beliefs, 'wisdom' and assessments.

It is foolish to deny the ideas of anyone. Especially on a Christian forum which is defined by "Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed" And especially when those ideas are fully, clearly and literally supported by revelations in the KJV N.T.

Fact is 'the boat' must be rocked. If only to save a few more, in these last days.

Fact is many are called but only a few are chosen. The very great majority (i.e. all but the chosen few) are misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name. These masses (a billion strong) therefore err and are not chosen. This is the reality on any Christian forum.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And indeed what did or do 'the people' know?
They knew one thing, because they were on their way to heaven (it's a bit from Guys and Dolls that takes place in a mission).

It is foolish to deny the ideas of anyone.
Depends on how you mean that...I won't deny that someone who opposes the trinity has an idea, but I think they have a very dangerous and very bad idea.

Especially on a Christian forum which is defined by "Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed" And especially when those ideas are fully, clearly and literally supported by revelations in the KJV N.T.
I think you got in trouble for the way you presented your ideas, because otherwise it's hard to explain the atheists around here.

Fact is 'the boat' must be rocked. If only to save a few more, in these last days.
Depends on what the boat is and where it's headed, but sometimes, sure.

Fact is many are called but only a few are chosen.
Hate the way that gets used by the "I've got a secret" crowd within the faithful. You could pass every professing Christian from the dawn of Christendom through that gate and it would remain narrow and relatively few.

The very great majority (i.e. all but the chosen few) are misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name.
I think that's a mistaken notion that makes God capricious at best. And I don't think capricious is a word that can be arguably associated with Him. Now I do believe people can be mistaken in their exegesis. It's rationally impossible to come to another conclusion. But we'll meet God in grace or we won't. The rest and corrections, from me to you, I leave in His hands, where it belongs. We can only speak to each other of the truth as we understand it, which is a bit different.

Gurucam

They knew one thing, because they were on their way to heaven (it's a bit from Guys and Dolls that takes place in a mission).

There is great disappointment and grinding of teeth for the billion strong traditional Christians. They all genuinely believe and hold that belief (i.e. 'they are on their way to heaven').

Jesus' sad prophesy is that the very great majority of them (i.e. all but a few) will be misled by false prophets who came in his name and they will err and not be chosen (i.e. many are called but few chosen).

This means that only a few will know and have truth. This also means that truth which saves and deliver one, into heaven, will not be had or known in the billion strong traditional Christianity (i.e. where many are called to Christianity, err because they are misled and not chosen).

Fact is truth which saves and delivers would be the strangest thing to the billion strong traditional Christians who all hold and share the same "Christian" ideas and beliefs. Simply because the very great majority of them (i.e. all but a few) will not know truth and they will err and not be chosen (for heaven).

You are a very endangered specie if you hold the same "Christian' belief as even a couple hundred thousand people. You all cannot be the few who have it right and will be chosen. It is even worse if you hold and share the same "Christian' ideas and beliefs as a million people. It is absolutely the worse if you hold and share the same 'Christian' ideas and beliefs as a billion strong.

Fact is the truth which saves and delivers will be known and held only by a chosen few.

Jesus prophesied three important things related to the above:

1. Many are called and few chosen. - There is only one place where many are called to Christianity. That is in traditional or main stream Christianity.

2. Many false prophets will come in his name and misguide many. - There is only one place where many false prophets can get the catchment to mislead many. That is mainstream or traditional Christianity.

3. People err when they do not know truth and the power of God. Therefore this grand err can occur only in mainstream or traditional Christianity. There is no other catchment where many are called to Christianity.

Therefore getting in trouble for my posts, with the very great majority of posters here, is the best confirmation that I might just be among the chosen few who have it right. I certainly do not want to be among the hapless masses. Not that they cannot be my friends and co-posters. However identifying with and embracing, their ideas of Christianity is confirmed and certain failure to be among the chosen few. I certainly want to be among the chosen few (who have it right, i.e. who actually know and have truth). The rest goes to hell.

It is truly sad that some people believe that this is all semantics.

For more information please click the little arrow here:
click the little arrow for more

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There is great disappointment and grinding of teeth for the billion strong traditional Christians. They all genuinely believe and hold that belief (i.e. 'they are on their way to heaven').
Like I said, I think some people (and you're qualifying at this point) have abused that scripture to no end to justify whatever near decoder ring exclusivity they believe their particular enlightenment entitles them to.

...It is even worse if you hold and share the same "Christian' ideas and beliefs as a million people. It is absolutely the worse if you hold and share the same 'Christian' ideas and beliefs as a billion strong.
By the light you're using to see it the more heretical and absurd the position the more likely it is to be correct, because so few will hold it.

Fact is the truth which saves and delivers will be known and held only by a chosen few.
I'd say the fact is that among the multitudes only a relative few will embrace it and many more turn away for the love of something else.

Therefore getting in trouble for my posts, with the very great majority of posters here, is the best confirmation that I might just be among the chosen few who have it right.
I'm sorry that your vision/understanding of God won't allow you to feel certain of your relation with Him. That must be an awful way to live.

I certainly do not want to be among the hapless masses.
Every man is elite in the privacy of his thoughts. Some people just let the rest of us in on it. :plain:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Like I said, I think some people (and you're qualifying at this point) have abused that scripture to no end to justify whatever near decoder ring exclusivity they believe their particular enlightenment entitles them to. :plain:
Thanks for your reply.

Indeed the scriptures were abused. I would like to expand on this fact based on revelations in the KJV N.T. I do not believe that it is enough to simply say that the scriptures were abused and leave it at that.

Fact is the scriptures were given to serve two distinct purposes. One each for two different sets of people. There are two distinct gospels/commission. One was committed onto Peter and the other onto Paul.

The abuse is that Peter and Co. denied, undermined, persecuted, blasphemed and relegated Paul and his commissions so as to corruptly promote their as supreme and sole. This was and continue to be, serious unforgivable sin on the part of Peter & Co. and their followers. Seems that they and all their follows were and continue to be terminally jeopardized.

Under Peter's commission the scriptures is divinely given, to serve the ruling Satanic status quo. Peter's commission was divinely given for ruling over and regulate the physical behavior of the unaware masses, until they become spiritually aware and 'in Christ'. Under this system scriptures are given to be a schoolmaster for the unaware masses. The unaware masses (children of the flesh) cannot seek liberation, enlightenment in Christ, salvation and/or deliverance in their present unaware state. Peter and his commission are not given for liberation, salvation and deliverance.

Under Paul's commission Scriptures are given for liberation, enlightenment in Christ, salvation and deliverance and not at all for serving the ruling or any other other Satanic status quo. Paul's commission is solely for spiritually aware people and not at all for spiritually dead people. 'Spiritually dead' people are to be under Peter's commission. They are to stay there until they become spiritually aware. Then they totally and completely drop Peter and his commission and totally and completely embrace Paul's commission.

:idea: Peter's and Paul's commissions are two totally separate and distinct commissions. They are anchored by two separate and distinct ideologies and masters. No one can serve two masters.

1. Peter's commission is anchored on the 'seen' or physical and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. Blasphemy of the Lord Jesus in this format and blasphemy of Peter and Peter's church is permitted and forgivable. (Paul did all of these things and he was forgiven and given the Spirit based, Christian commission by the Lord Jesus.) Peter's commission is Jesus' Satanic commission. This is founded on righteousness of God that is with the law and canons.

2. Paul's commission is anchored on the 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Blasphemy of the Lord Jesus in this Spirit only format and blasphemy of Paul and his commission is not forgivable at any place or time. (Peter and Co. and their followers are guilty of blaspheming the Lord Jesus in this Spirit only format and blasphemy of Paul and his commission.) Paul's commission is Jesus' Christian commission. This is founded on righteousness of God that is without the law and canons (re. The Acts: 13 verse: 39, Galatians: 5 verse:18 and Romans: 3 verse: 21 KJV N.T.) .

Peter & Co. distorted and corrupted scriptures so as to justify their actions of denying and blaspheming the Lord Jesus in this Spirit only format and denying and blasphemy of Paul and his commission. This is the biggest distortion and corrupting of scriptures. This distortion and corruption of scriptures led to and anchored, all other distortions and corruptions of scriptures. This distortion and corruption of scriptures by Peter & Co. misled the very great majority (all but a few) of those called to Christianity and so delivered them to hell and not heaven.

In order to add clarity it must be confirmed that Peter was given only the Satanic commission. Peter was given authority to deliver only one commission, the Satanic (i.e. physically based) commission only to the spiritually dead or unaware masses.

However Paul had authority to deliver two commissions. Paul had authority to deliver the Satanic commission to unaware people. He also had authority to deliver the (Spirit based) Christian commission only to spiritually aware people.

The Satanic commission is for the unaware, It is anchored on righteousness of God that is with the law and cannons etc. This is the gospel of circumcision.

The Spirit based Christian commission is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the law and canons etc. This is the gospel of uncircumcision.

Peter's commission:

Peter was appointed to his commission by the 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. Peter could not and never did look to things that are 'not seen' eternal and spiritual, like the Lord Jesus clad only in his 'not seen' eternal, Spirit , son of God, body. Peter needed physically discernible signs for all things. Peter needed physically discernible signs before he accepted that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus was regenerated after his crucifixion and that he rose to spirit heaven clad only in His 'not seen' eternal, Spirit , son of God, body.

Peter and the other disciples could not and did not look to things that are not seen and eternal. They could not discern the Lord Jesus clad only in His 'not seen' eternal, Spirit, Son of God body. This was and continue to be, Satanic behavior. Indeed Jesus confirmed that only an evil and adulterous generation (people) need (physically discernible) signs for things that are 'not seen', like the Holy Ghost and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

It is confirmed very clearly in the KJV N.T. that Peter and the other disciples demanded (physically discernible) signs before they accepted anything. They were without faith. Their hearts were waxed gross. They were in only "Satanic awareness". Even after walking with the Lord Jesus for so long, they (Peter and the other disciples) could not look to and were not prepared to look to, things that were 'not seen' and eternal. They could look only to things that were 'seen' and temporal. They were not spiritually aware, they were 'the unawares'. Indeed, their hearts were waxed gross. Therefore they were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This was Peter's flimsy and very limited actualization. Indeed far inferior to Paul's
Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

(Only Paul was able to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal, like the Lord Jesus clad only in his 'not seen' eternal, Spirit , son of God, body.)

Peter and his commission were given to serve 'spiritually dead' people. The 'spiritually dead' are also called 'the unawares' or 'the dead' or children of the flesh'. They were unaware of their own spirits or hearts. Also called 'the unawares'. They were aware of only their physical or flesh or satanic side. They were simply dead to their own spirit or heart and the hearts or spirit of others. They are also describes as Satan or Satanic.

Jesus, when he was the 'seen' and temporal, son of man, established a church under Satan to serve these people. These spiritually dead people must be sent to Satan, so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus (i.e. according to 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 KJV N.T.). They are not given to and cannot function through the intuitive faculties of their own hearts or spirits. . . . because they are not aware of (they are dead to) their own spirits or hearts. Therefore they cannot look to things that are 'not seen'.

These people are described as not being given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because they do not have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand'. Their hearts or spirits are waxed gross. That is, they are dead to their own spirit or hearts. They are called 'the dead' in Jesus' statement, "let 'the dead' bury their dead".

This means that they do not have the spiritual/intuitive actualization to look too and discern things that are 'not seen' and eternal, like the Lord Jesus in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God body. They can and must look only to things that are seen and temporal.

Peter's church is anchored on things that are 'seen' and temporal. That is, it is based on 'the physical' and not at all on the spiritual. The spiritual is 'not seen' and eternal. 'Seen' or physical things are related to 'man'. "Man' is our earthly or physical side. In the son of man, Lord Jesus, this is the side which Mother Mary provided. This is described as Satanic. On earth Jesus was not ruled by this side. However Peter was ruled by this physical side (of his make up) whiles Jesus physically walked with him. Peter continue to be ruled by his physical/Satanic side even after Jesus was no longer physically present.

Peter was identified by Jesus to be Satan because he savored the things of man and not the things of God. The Lord Jesus was ready willing and able to give his life for the purpose of God (i.e. for treasures in heaven). Peter was attempting to derail the Lord Jesus from this (His) divine path and instead save His own life. This made Peter, Satanic, i.e. one who savor the things of man and not the things of God.

Peter was rooted in his physical side and not at all aware of and/or rooted in his spirit side. Our physical side is our Satanic side.

Peter was therefore appropriate to anchor Jesus' Satanic church where spiritually dead people can be sent so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus (i.e. according to 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 KJV N.T.) Fact is, only 'the dead', (i.e. the spiritually dead) need to have their spirits saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 KJV N.T. confirms that people are sent to Satan so that they spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. This defined Peter's church for Peter was identified to be Satan by the Lord Jesus. Saving of one's spirit does not mean that one is liberated, saved and/or delivered or that one is enlightened in Christ. It simply means that one has another chance to become aware of one's own spirit and to be born again. Then one can commune with and be led by, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and so become liberated, saved and/or delivered and/or enlightened in Christ, as Paul.

Therefore the best that Peter & Co. were given to do is to bring spiritually dead people into awareness of their spirits or heart. Everything else rested only with Paul and his commission. To a great extent Peter's charges seem to have all died spiritually dead. They were all buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies, in the custody of Satan, to wait indefinitely on the return of the Lord Jesus in a physical human body to shout out to them to rise out of the earth (i.e. according to 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5 KJV N.T.).

The spiritually aware were given another option by the Lord Jesus. Jesus instructed 'let the dead bury their dead' however you (the spiritually aware) follow me in my regenerated Spirit.

The spiritually aware were able to embrace Paul's commission which is anchored on the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and not on the physical and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus. Unlike Peter, Paul was able to follow the Lord Jesus in His regenerated Spirit. Those spiritually aware people who embraced Paul's commission, did not go through the above path (under Peter/Satan). Those who embraced Paul's commission became Christians and differed in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, except that He is the Lord of all. When they (Christians) die they all rise in three day, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in (spirit) heaven. They (i.e. those who embraced Paul's commission and became Christians) never go through the Satanic path which was prescribed for the dead and presided over by Peter & Co..

Indeed Christians (they are the chosen few) are never buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the return of the Lord Jesus in a physical human body to shout out to them to rise out of the earth. That pathway is prescribed only for the dead, i.e. the spiritually dead. Only the dead go through that path way. When spiritually aware people, who became Christians, die they all rise in three day, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in (spirit) heaven. Only their dead physical bodies are buried in the earth to go dust to dust.

This is the basic difference between Peter's commission and Paul's commission. This knowledge (or truth or mystery of God's kingdom of heaven) is what Peter and Co. have corrupted, undermined, denied, and blasphemed, so as to corruptly keep everyone under bondage of the law and canons and so simultaneously deny liberation, salvation and deliverance to all who they influenced while propping up and benefiting from the Satanic (i.e. man oriented) status quo.

The biggest trick that Peter pulled off was to convince his charges and the very great majority of those called to Christianity, that he was not Satan, although the Lord Jesus clearly identified him to be Satan and also clearly explained why Peter was Satan. The very cost of this is that many are called to Christianity, however the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) were and are misled. They err and did not and do not make it. They are not chosen. Indeed, Peter and Co are the chief among false prophets who came in Jesus name and were and are misguiding many. They cannot save themselves far less to save their charges or anyone else.

In fact these actions (of corrupting, undermining, denying, and blaspheming Paul and his commission) by Peter & Co. and their followers is equal to blasphemy of the Holy Ghost and that is not forgivable at any place or time. In His Spirit only format, the Lord Jesus is entitled to all thing due to the Holy Ghost. Paul and his commission is anchored on this Spirit only format of the Lord Jesus. Corruption, undermining, denial, and blasphemy of Paul and his commission is the same as corruption, undermining, denial, and blasphemy of the 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is also the same as blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. This is not forgivable at any place or time.

This is the sad predicament of people who (under the guidance or Peter & Co.) were buried in the earth, under Satan, with their dead physical bodies. They are all waiting indefinitely with Satan, for the Lord Jesus to return in his physical and temporal son of man body, to shout out to them to rise out of the earth which is hell. However while they lived they did unforgivable sin. They actively denied, persecuted and blasphemed the 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus. And indeed, this is not forgivable at any place or time. Seems that Jesus is not likely to return to help them, for their sins are not forgivable at any place or time. They seem eternally doomed to hell in the under ground, with Satan.

. . . . and some people will call this confirmation of truth, semantics and seek to easily dismiss this very serious, evil and terminal continuing practice. The time to stop this antichrist practices is at hand so that no more unfortunate people will be doomed like those who have already gone.

Paul's commission:

Paul was appointed to his commission by the 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This was done after the Lord Jesus was crucified and His was regenerated and He rose to heaven clad only in this Spirit body.

Paul's commission is 'not seen' and eternal. It is the Christian commission. It is for the spiritually aware. It is for those whose spirits have been saved. One must graduate from and out of Peter's church to embrace Paul's commission. One must blaspheme and totally dismiss Peter's commission to be qualified and fit to embrace Paul's commission.

Paul's commission has no physical manifestations. It has no physical church, land, human leaders, monetary banking and/or building or physical priests or physical gatherings.

Unlike Peters' commission, Paul commission is about storing one's treasures in heaven and not at all on earth.

In Paul's commission one is led directly, privately, individually and intuit by the 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus as discerned by each person through his or her own hearts or spirits.

. . . . . will give full and total details of this commission in a little while. I will add to this post.

By the light you're using to see it the more heretical and absurd the position the more likely it is to be correct, because so few will hold it.

I'd say the fact is that among the multitudes only a relative few will embrace it and many more turn away for the love of something else.

I'm sorry that your vision/understanding of God won't allow you to feel certain of your relation with Him. That must be an awful way to live.

Every man is elite in the privacy of his thoughts. Some people just let the rest of us in on it. :plain:
. . . will also respond to these individually, soon.

Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:spam: When are you going to learn not to flood threads, PM's boxes and profile pages with your drivel?

M

Man.0

That's because you are a legalist and you have a distorted opinion as to what constitutes "healthy".

Isn't it your opinion to say that I have a distorted opinion. What makes your opinion right?

From what I'm aware, you ingest toxic cigar smoke, so digesting a processed, sugar-packed, ice cream sundae wouldn't be any less of a problem for you, would it? You make unhealthy consumption choices, such as cigar-smoking, (and perhaps ice-cream sundae eating - and perhaps you even indulge in eating at fast-food joints) yet you say that it is I who have 'a distorted opinion as to what constitutes "healthy"'?

Do you really believe that a sugar-loaded, syrupy dessert, such as an ice cream sundae, is healthy? What if someone were to have a diet that consisted mainly of sundaes? That person would surely contract diabetes. But what if a person had a diet that consisted mainly of fruit and vegetables? Now that would be healthy! That's the type of diet I could imagine Jesus and Paul eating. I'm not saying that they wouldn't consume any desserts. And i'm not saying that desserts are bad and unhealthy, and that we shouldn't consume them; I'm in favour of consuming naturally-produced ice-cream and chocolate, and other such desserts. But an ice-cream sundae is hardly healthy, being that it's loaded with allsorts of sugary, fattening toppings.

M

Man.0

Tobacco is a natural product.

Are you seriously using that as a defense, as a justification for smoking it - because it's a 'natural product'? So what if it's a natural substance that occurs in nature (although not in the form that you smoke it)? Just because it is found in nature, it doesn't mean it's fit for consumption. Doesn't the fact that you have to artificially alter it (through the process of curing) show that it's not meant for natural consumption?

Perhaps I should go and consume any herb or plant that takes my fancy... mmm maybe some Atropa belladonna or a Rosary pea or some White snakeroot or a Castor plant? Seeing as they're just 'natural products', they're absolutely fine for consumption, aren't they? Yet these, if you don't already know, are capable of causing serious, significant side effects, even death.

And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth,

If we are to take the letter of this verse literally, as you seem to be doing, then that means that God has literally sanctioned the usage of every herb/plant. Why would God give the 'thumbs up' to using a plant/herb that could cause serious harm and death? What kind of a sadistic god have you conjured up in your mind, a god that would encourage and support the usage of toxic substances that would destroy its own human creation? Wouldn't that be counter-productive? Think about it.

'You say, "I am allowed to do anything"--but not everything is good for you. You say, "I am allowed to do anything"--but not everything is beneficial' (1 Corinthians 10:23)

Not even close. It is as phony as the cigarette commercials about shards of glass. If you put shards of glass in your throat you could die on the spot if you bleed to death.

If I come and stab you in the arm, you will die shortly from bleeding to death without immediate medical attention.

Smoking a cigar does not make people fall over and need medical attention.

Do you not think that smoking a cigar could cause immediate cardiac arrest, and lead to a heart attack, which could bring death on the spot? You keep smoking then... keep tempting God. See what happens.

'Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.' (1 Corinthians 10:9)

M

Man.0

He shall bring it to Aaron’s sons, the priests, one of whom shall take from it his handful of fine flour and oil with all the frankincense. And the priest shall burn it as a memorial on the altar, an offering made by fire, a sweet aroma to the Lord.[/QUOTE]

This verse is simply talking about sacrifice being offered to God. It has nothing whatsoever to do with smoking, or inhaling the smoke of a burnt herb or plant.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
PETA wants lion hunter put to death

PETA wants lion hunter put to death

"That is not the topic today, let's at least pretend to stay focused on the OP..."

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Children?--What do I care?
bored.gif
Pr 8:36 Are you all for protecting sexual sin? :Shimei: Isa 5:20

Last edited:

Ben Masada

You BET I do.

Absolutely.

I believe Christ is the norm of the Bible, and the actual preacher who walked the dusty roads of Palestine is the norm of Christ.

Jesus stands for love, forgiveness and support.

John of Patmos stands for the Christians who were oppressed, tortured and killed by Nero. And his reaction to that was a litany of terrible metaphoric images and scare tactics for the faithful.

And he constructed his own Jesus that was just as angry, resentful and immoral (full of our human failings) as John of Patmos himself.

I don't sanction violence and I don't believe Jesus did either. But many of his followers did. One of Jesus' last phrases was to Pilate when he said his "kingdom was not of this world." If you bother to read the entire verse, he says this because his followers then were nonviolent and would not attack Rome because he was captured and sentenced to death.

That is the Christianity I subscribe to. Apparently your version, opinion and interpretation is different than mine.

But I can marshal all the evidence for my faith by specific quotes of Jesus and a close look at the patterns of his life standing up against the powers and principalities of the empire--either Roman or American.

Jesus is Lord, not Caesar.

Where did you get the idea that Jesus was lord over the Land of Israel and not Caesar? Evidence of the opposite is that Jesus fell before Caesar and not Caesar before Jesus. This is to walk by sight and not by faith. (II Cor. 5:7)

Status
Not open for further replies.