Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgood

Then they should not speak.

They should not speak????? Are you serious?????

Well, I summon then that according to PPS the Lord should not speak either for these 'elevated' words were NON-existent when He was here.

And if corrected 582 dozen times with lexical excerpts, etc., one is without excuse.

Is that how many times PPS would correct my God and my Lord Jesus Christ as there is no evidence that He used these 'elevated' words that PPS demands MUST be used by everyone otherwise they are reprobates????? Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Well, I summon then that according to PPS the Lord should not speak either for these 'elevated' words were NON-existent when He was here.

Is that how many times PPS would correct my God and my Lord Jesus Christ as there is no evidence that He used these 'elevated' words that PPS demands MUST be used by everyone otherwise they are reprobates????? Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
WOW

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS,

By the way. Since we have nothing further to say to one another, how about a mutual agreement of mutual Ignore from here on out? Deal?

Until the resurgence in this thread when you engaged, that was already the status quo for the most part.

No problem for me. Are you affiliated with a local Body as referenced by AMR?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You've done plenty already.

Still blaming someone else for your grievous and unrecanted theological error and blasphemy.

What's wrong, did ya run out of damnable words to say to me?

You're not a victim. You're the perpetrator, to which I responded. But I know your pride can never understand that simple absolute fact.

It was YOUR damnable words regarding F/S/HS that were the problem. Mine were appropriate, and remain valid. I simply have recanted pronouncement of reprobation on a widespread basis for those in confessional fellowship with a local valid Body of the church.

Are you in fellowship with a local body?

And there's a difference between agreeing someone is saved. I simply won't any longer declare you as unsaved.

But you acting as though you were attacked when you came to this thread advocating for Tritheism and withstanding ANY correction is a sad endictment against you in any regard.

I get it. Everything is always someone else's fault.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Then perhaps you should leave, if the quality is not up to your standards. If you have people driving hundreds of miles to sit at your feet, it's a lead pipe cinch that you can find another board to more fruitfully occupy your time.

Why would I leave? There are a handful of quality Believers here who don't embrace every heresy known to man. I generally converse with them. You and others are the interlopers in those conversations and then consider yourselves victims.

It's sad that you have double standards that you always apply to others who don't affirm all your innovations of doctrine that aren't the historical Christian faith in any way.

I don't know how all of you live with yourselves.

On a lighter note... It will interesting to watch Hagee and all you other Dispensationalists feverishly modifying your charts and figurative allegories in Revelation now that Brexit has occurred (and others in the EU are likely to follow that same exit strategy). The hilarity has already begun, much like the Camping scenario.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Chrysostym specifically asked those who don't know what they're talking about (relative to details of doctrine and terminology, etc.). No, they should not speak if they don't know what they're talking about.

I know that comes as a shock to those who don't know what they're talking about who are advocating that those who don't know what they are talking about should address all the things they don't know anything about, but those who don't know what they're talking about should not speak about what they don't know anything about.

That should make sense to anyone.

How are you even crossing this up? Chrystostym asked about those who don't know what they're talking about. Do you those who don't know what they're talking about somehow includes the Father and His Son?

Scripture is full of words with Hebrew and Greek foundations for translation. If someone doesn't know what those words mean according to valid lexicography as breathed by the Spirit of God through holy men of God, then they should not speak, and should instead learn before doing so.

Wow is right. God inspired the very words of scripture in both Hebrew and Greek. Their appropriate translation without MISperception and MISrepresentation is important.

None of that has to do with "correcting 'your' God and 'your' Lord Jesus Christ". It's the opposite, standing for the truth of the Word and the Spirit against innovations of man for tangents of untruth in their uninspired words.

This is simple. Anyone advocating for synergy for F/S/HS is applying a term that represents Tritheism, assails the attributes of God, and is an employment of innovation and arrogant superimposition. Odd how you turn that upside down in favor of others declaring their blasphemy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why would I leave? There are a handful of quality Believers here who don't embrace every heresy known to man. I generally converse with them. You and others are the interlopers in those conversations and then consider yourselves victims.

It's sad that you have double standards that you always apply to others who don't affirm all your innovations of doctrine that aren't the historical Christian faith in any way.

I don't know how all of you live with yourselves.

On a lighter note... It will interesting to watch Hagee and all you other Dispensationalists feverishly modifying your charts and figurative allegories in Revelation now that Brexit has occurred (and others in the EU are likely to follow that same exit strategy). The hilarity has already begun, much like the Camping scenario.

I truly DOUBT that you're a member of the Body of Christ? You have no "Testimony of Faith," you appear to reject the Grace Gospel, and you don't display the ability to articulate the message the ascended Lord Jesus Christ gave to the Apostle Paul.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I now know where all the progressive millennials get their victim mentalities and entitlement, having seen it first hand amongst so many on this thread and across TOL who are among the local elite of MADs, etc.

It's a sad endictment that everything is always everybody else's fault when you stand for false doctrine, especially that which blasphemes God.

Status
Not open for further replies.